SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:54 am

Aria wrote:Yikes, someone posted screencaps of the promo and you can actually see Becca with the engagement ring on when she's crying into her hands. You can also see her sitting on a gray couch, that's similar to the one that Arie is sitting on.

OMG! For shame  no no  

Can't say I'm buying whatever Arie's selling so I'll just say good Luck Arie, you're going to need it. 

Becca, you're better off. 

jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:56 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:55 am

If someone wants to grab one tonight, feel free.  I'll get the whole preview posted tomorrow morning.

And the Live with Kelly & Ryan interview is in the old SM thread.  Here
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:55 am

Aria wrote:Yikes, someone posted screencaps of the promo and you can actually see Becca with the engagement ring on when she's crying into her hands. You can also see her sitting on a gray couch, that's similar to the one that Arie is sitting on.

May I ask where you saw the promo & screencaps?!?!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:55 am

sanlee088 wrote:The curiously of this season brought me back here. I miss this place! Anyway, just popping in to say that I still watch the show and I’m very intrigued with Arie and Lauren. There’s just something about them that I like. We shall see how it all goes down.  2pop

It's great to see you posting!! Come and visit more often! yes

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:56 am

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 The-bachelor-020518-recap
http://ew.com/recap/the-bachelor-season-22-episode-6/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:58 am

sanlee088 wrote:

Yes! I just wasn't sure if the rules for linking/providing sources. Hopefully, this is okay!

Becca crying: https://i.imgur.com/2T4Lor5.png
Arie on the couch, with the voice of a woman crying: https://i.imgur.com/HT2bqI0.png
Promo: https://streamable.com/d5090

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/thebachelor/comments/7vkrwk/the_bachelor_s22e07_preview/

Edit: that doesn't seem to be the engagement ring. Sorry, false alarm! That's what someone else posted and I didn't look carefully to confirm. I do think the couches are the same.

Last edited by Aria on Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:04 am; edited 2 times in total

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:58 am

Linds911 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:The beginning of this date with Lauren and Arie is a snoozefest. Did they really have nothing to talk about, just stared around at the scenery? *sigh* Hopefully their off camera talks are better. Still don't feel anything between them jmo.

I tend to think that was editing.  Part of her storyline.  Closed-off, aloof, untrusting, etc...and Arie is eating it up.  giggling

Yep editing all the way, he says if she doesn't open up to him he will have to let her go yet keeps her even though all she told him was that she was previously engaged so... dizzy
Yep! Also she's been talking before this date.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:00 am

I like Becca and I like Lauren. Becca is just so positive and friendly. Lauren actually seems like a sweet girl too and someone who just needs someone to bring her walls down to be able to be her self. I feel like Arie wants to be her protector. All just my opinion.

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:00 am

So funny! SNL nailed it!  laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:12 am

Aria wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

Yes! I just wasn't sure if the rules for linking/providing sources. Hopefully, this is okay!

Becca crying: https://i.imgur.com/2T4Lor5.png
Arie on the couch, with the voice of a woman crying: https://i.imgur.com/HT2bqI0.png
Promo: https://streamable.com/d5090

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/thebachelor/comments/7vkrwk/the_bachelor_s22e07_preview/

Edit: that doesn't seem to be the engagement ring. Sorry, false alarm! That's what someone else posted and I didn't look carefully to confirm. I do think the couches are the same.

I thought the ring looked very unlike Neil Lane.

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:18 am

sanlee088 wrote:

San! Where you been chicklet? Miss you!!!!

So happy you showed up!

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 1710264613 cheerleader

I'm loving this season too. bestbud!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:26 am

In the promo, to me, Becca's crying at the end sounds like someone who is totally hurt. IMO, I don't think she saw the breakup coming. That cry is too genuine.
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Amethyst
FLChica
beader
provenceguy
Storybook