SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aria Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:39 pm

@Lucas15 Deanna probably didn't influence Jason's decision, because he said on his podcast that he made the decision to pick Melissa before the LCD. Deanna didn't show up afterwards. Jason's never blamed anyone for his decision - he's always said that it was because she was his physical type and the image he had of a wife, as she was motherly and wanted to be a teacher. He's only ever blamed them for pushing a proposal on him. And even with that, he's said he should have let them give him a bad Edit and stuck to his guns. I've always had a lot of respect for Jason for admitting that he messed up and not tried to blame anyone else. If Arie seriously says "oh, I gave up the love of my life because I felt sorry for Becca and felt guilty she had dumped her ex boyfriend for me". I would lose the little, tiny shred of respect I have left for him. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:49 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Rolly I'm thinking they messed with him. Maybe he wanted Lauren, but they had other plans according to their storyboard. Perhaps they led him to believe Lauren wouldn't accept a proposal, she wasn't interested in him, IDK.

Over the years I've heard so many stories about the c**p they pull that I seldom put anything past them. On the inaugural switheroo season (Jason's) I had two different sources - both trusted - independently tell me that the producers knew that Melissa wanted her "ex" BF to commit to her and yet they both said they failed to let Jason in on the "joke" instead IMO pushed him towards Melissa. It was a bit like "Go ahead into that lion's den - the lion isn't there so it's safe" knowing all along that the lion was not only there but hadn't been fed in two weeks and was really hungry.

So could they have messed with Arie this season. Did they -  no idea

That said there's another "similarity" that I don't know how or if it fits. On Jason's season they had DeAnna pay a visit to Jason when he was down to the final 2 and basically tell him she felt she took a risk picking Jesse and should have made the "safe choice" - implying that was Jason. I don't know if that influenced Jason or if it did - in what direction; it would depend I guess on what choice Jason believed would be safe. But I heard that DeAnna did not want to do that but she had to or breach her contract. Odd that they did that. Was that part of how they manipulated Jason?

So this season they have the ex BF (for 7 years!) of one of the two finalists visit the set and propose to that finalist - who turned him down. I have so many questions about that and so few answers. But 7 years is a very long time - especially compared to the roughly 70 hours the lead might spend with his F1 before making a decision - and that's less of a question than an observation. Did this influence Arie? Why did they wait until it was down to two?

What I do find suspicious, as I've mentioned before, during sleuthing it was unusual that a F1 would get the first 1:1 and the switch up with the F2 who just so happens to have the same epi date as another F1 (Sean's season).

Arie liking Lauren's SM posts and the fact that the filming crew were at Lauren's, when compared to Jason's season, he wasn't allowed to discuss anything with Molly because they wanted it on camera on the ATFR. This time, they made sure they got it on camera?

There are unusual patterns this season for sure. There have been two breakups while the show is airing - and in each one the initial choice had their first 1-1 on Episode 2 - what are the odds of that???
Good post.  Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:54 pm

I don't get what the F1 timing has to do with anything. Catherine's week 6 date was an anomaly, not a trend. On Ben's season, Courtney got the second week date, just like Becca. So there has been a single winner from both the week 6 date and a week 2 date. Plus, this season has resembled Ben F's season way more given that the second episode also had 2 1-on-1s and a group date, as opposed to the trend since which is two group dates and 1 1-on-1. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:32 pm

I get to see the episode early saw Lauren date arie is really into her but I find her boring
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:34 pm

@Lucas15 Good post. yes

I wonder if we'll hear "You were always the one" during the proposal. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:36 pm

Early epi here too. Sienne is gorgeous.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Lucas15 Good post. yes

Proposal to who?  If he says it to both of them at some point, they should both slap him and walk away, IMO.

If he says to to LB and proposes to her at the AFTR y'all send someone to check on me.  Cause I'll have passed out from laughter, shock and disbelief. I seriously can't see these two lasting.  3-6 months max IMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:52 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Lucas15 Good post. yes

Proposal to who?  If he says it to both of them at some point, they should both slap him and walk away, IMO.

If he says to to LB and proposes to her at the AFTR y'all send someone to check on me.  Cause I'll have passed out from laughter, shock and disbelief. I seriously can't see these two lasting.  3-6 months max IMO

Maybe Arie was counting on that too. He would have gotten his paycheck by then minus the amount he had to use to payoff Becca’s gowns. He’s a douche imo :yes: Well at least he’s made himself relevant again no no

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:02 pm

There the  missing girl on the milk carton

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:03 pm

I want to be on that ship, please transport me someone.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:04 pm

Jacquine is so pretty

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:06 pm

Really, "there is noone on your level, Krystal?" Yes, everyone else is really nice......

Last edited by Kolormiblnd on Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Amethyst
FLChica
beader
provenceguy
Storybook