SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 42 of 48 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:09 am

GuardianAngel wrote:The fact that she apparently took a picture with him in the past, she got the epi 6 date like Catherine, and a few other things, have made me wonder about the switch a roo and who's idea really was it.

More then likely TPTB .Obvious to me they pulled another Mesnick jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:12 am

2ndcampbell wrote: I'm a Becca fan but after that Italy date I'm not convinced she was into Arie.  IMO, she is emanating what Jacqueline said about being in love with the idea of being in love. I see that she wants it to work but I didn't hear why she thinks she maybe falling for him. What qualities does he present besides being charming for her to accept a possible engagement from him?
I love Becca but I guess she'll let us and her family know that in the next episode. question
2ndcampbell wrote:Maybe I'm not paying enough attention to this season, or I'm too grossed out by all the kissing, to really hear anyone pinpoint their potential mate's qualities. Beyond the physical chemistry has anyone, Arie or the ladies, said lately why they think they found the "one"?
Arie said he hadn't felt the way he felt for Lauren for a long time. I'm pretty sure he was not talking about physical chemistry. I like conversations Arie has with girls, he is asking them all the right questions.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:15 am

Lauren is reminding me of Emily from Brad’s season.

She is Emily 2018 imo. Is it any wonder why Arie is smitten with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:17 am

Did anyone feel like some of his ITMS were taken with a fake back drop (buildings in Italy) behind him as in trying to rewrite his feelings for Lauren in Italy? I'm not sure I've seen that before. Maybe it was my eyes playing tricks on me but it looked so fake/set up to me.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:23 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:Lauren is reminding me of Emily from Brad’s season.

She is Emily 2018 imo. Is it any wonder why Arie is smitten with her.
I see the similarities physically but her personality is nothing like Emily's, IMO. I'm not sure I could remain interested or stay on topic with Lauren without my thoughts running away on me. She's sweet but talk about monotone. It's like pulling teeth with her. There's just no emotion in her conversations. No wit, nothing!.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:30 am

mizzoufan wrote:Would he have kept J  if she hadn't left on her own?

I think he would. You can kinda see a hint of disappointment that she was leaving. Or perhaps, he wants to be the one to say goodbye and not the other way around.

mizzoufan wrote: Would Jacquline would a be good lead?

She's not ready to be the lead. Not only does she have commitment for school, or whatever, but she said she didn't expect the process involved. I mean, really?

Maddy wrote:
2ndcampbell wrote: I'm a Becca fan but after that Italy date I'm not convinced she was into Arie.  IMO, she is emanating what Jacqueline said about being in love with the idea of being in love. I see that she wants it to work but I didn't hear why she thinks she maybe falling for him. What qualities does he present besides being charming for her to accept a possible engagement from him?
I love Becca but I guess she'll let us and her family know that in the next episode.   question
2ndcampbell wrote:Maybe I'm not paying enough attention to this season, or I'm too grossed out by all the kissing, to really hear anyone pinpoint their potential mate's qualities. Beyond the physical chemistry has anyone, Arie or the ladies, said lately why they think they found the "one"?
Arie said he hadn't felt the way he felt for Lauren for a long time. I'm pretty sure he was not talking about physical chemistry.  I like conversations Arie has with girls, he is asking them all the right questions.

I hear you. I'm hoping to be enlightened next episode. I want to hear concrete things like compassionate, thoughtful, assertive, laid back. I don't know, anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:47 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Someone's excited! laugh out loud I hope she doesn't give a flying fig about anyone if she is truly happy.
This X 1000!
Maddy wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:
Maddy wrote:
I think they started filming in September.
Can I just ask, how does it make almost a year since she broke up with her ex?
I guess we don't know when they broke up... no idea
Dec 2016

Last edited by grace8136 on Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:29 am

Becca and Arie just don't fit ... she doesn't really know him and is just an infatuation, bubble love ... he isn't into her, just likes her character ... he picks her "what the he**?"

I wonder if the "reason" for not picking Lauren 1st had something to do with the FSD "activity" ... and Lauren couldn't get past (open wound from previous engagement) ... only to later reconsider because she couldn't forget him ... hahaha ... Am I giving this a Hallmark twist of an ending?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:15 am

The thing I found super weird about this whole season is Arie claiming “deeply in love” feelings about a woman after 2 dates. So many past leads have talked about how important the end part of the show is in terms of negiotiating feelings etc. I think this kind of love feels very superficial as a viewer and I personally find it difficult to invest in this.

It kind of reminds me of Ben - because I don’t believe you can be in love with two people at once. Genuine love is overwhelming & overpowering to all sense and reason and I find it impossible to think you can have that with more than one person. Lust, deep connections etc I can understand with many people. All IMO.

brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:28 am

Kashathediva wrote:Arie is hooked on Lauren. To me, it appears that is who he wants. Something must have happened at the very end. Should be interesting.

Yes - he started chasing her on Episode 6 (or before) and is still chasing her on Episode 7. I keep wondering how they will connect the dots of the story line to get from where their relationship was on this episode to picking someone else at the end. IMO a "bad" HTD could shake things up, as could a bad LCD/MTP date - I think I've seen both scenarios happen on other seasons. But my gut keeps telling me that Becca's "ex" appearing and proposing has something to do with what happens at the end.

Kashathediva wrote:That scene of Lauren saying he is going to love VB and kissing by the tree is almost a twirl. I can't remember seeing that kind of thing pre HTD.

Me neither; I felt they were almost "coupleish" together

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:28 am

I can't get over how Arie went from not being sure about Lauren in the earlier part of the date to being "deeply in love" just a few hours later! dizzy They've barely spent time together so no way he could be "deeply" in love (maybe in lust). So ridiculous to me and not believable at all. I get it's the bachelor but Arie talking about being deeply in anything by a second date I can't take seriously. Doesn't sound like a man who knows who he is or what real love is at all. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 48 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
timfan
Newto
LeapofFaith
Luvstruck
justcallmegranny