SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 46 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:01 pm

timfan wrote:I am finding arie really boring he is not really having any conversations just kissing could be editing but I do not think so jmo

I agree. I don't see any substance with Arie. The only reasons I'm still tuning in are Becca K and the supposed switcheroo.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Or maybe he wanted Lauren and wasn't sure that she really was ready for him or was falling for him as much as he was for her since we know he said he was falling in love with her. He felt he needed more time with others because he thought she was out of reach?

When I think of it, there are so many possibilities of what may have happened.

Right! I can see he's trying to take his time as not to make a mistake but sometimes you think you are careful and making the right decision but isn't, been there, done that myself.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:21 pm

I just read CH's blog and he mentions Arie switching between his head and his heart. A little foreshadowing perhaps?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:33 pm

Becca is such a Whitney at this point. They had a nice first date, but she's so available and straightforward about her feelings that Arie's already bored and lusting after the petite blonde who's hard to get. It's a bit ironic that he pulled a Chris after shading him several times. He's clearly the most into Lauren, but I have a hard time seeing any substance there. I think she's just his physical type to a T and so quiet he can project any characteristics he wants onto her (like Emily 2.0). Meh. I can't think of any good reason for him picking Becca at this point. Even if Lauren told him she's not ready to get engaged after two failed engagements, he could have simply not proposed, since he doesn't seem too bothered about following the rules anyway. Just no excuse IMO, he's an idiot who has no clue what he wants (except all the women). JMO.

I thought Tia was totally right about Bekah and I can see how some of the things she said would rub the others the wrong way. Didn't she say she'd rather be at home during the date? She might've been joking, but when she acts so care-free the whole time, it's pretty easy to think she just doesn't care. When she burst into tears it just seemed like a toddler having a tantrum to me. Tia really shot herself in the foot with the tattling though. Arie clearly didn't like it, even if she got the rose, and the viewers definitely won't. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:38 pm

Rolly wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:
FLChica wrote:

An anonymous, random poster said Becca was the clear favorite, not Arie.

Maybe they got Becca and Bekah's mixed up  bestbud! !!!!! Because if you ask me up until last night Arie was shown favoring Bekah M over the other Becca. On the Moulin Rouge date if he had wanted to spend time with Becca K he could have chosen her to go on stage then have extra time (she had a cute flirty twirl on stage in that over the top red feather outfit) but instead he chose Bekah M!!!!!!

I think he picked Bekah M for Moulin Rouge bc he said he was really nervous and she would help calm his nerves. I don't believe it was necessarily who he wanted more time with. She also had the best stage presence IMO. I wonder how much extra time they really had? Honestly, after Arie found out her age I don't think he would ever pick her for F1.

My opinion (only) is that Arie felt so comfortable around Bekah M because he knew he wasn't picking her. The pressure was off. At least once he found out her age. He took her as far as he could and didn't want a hometown due to her age, so he let her go. By the way, Bekah's outfit on that last group date was really frumpy in my opinion for a 22 year old.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I just read CH's blog and he mentions Arie switching between his head and his heart. A little foreshadowing perhaps?

Very possible. I've long felt that the fear Arie expressed to Lauren ("I'll pick someone who isn't right for me") is more of a "head" statement that a "heart" statement. A heart statement might have been "I'll fall in love with someone who doesn't love me in return". Among several possible / plausible explanations for what happens at the end is that he picked someone who really seemed right except that wasn't who he really loved.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I just read CH's blog and he mentions Arie switching between his head and his heart. A little foreshadowing perhaps?

Switching between his little head more likely!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:08 pm

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 5c3f3d10
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 869c0e10
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 6af0ca10
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 1620c710

www.instagram.com/homagrace
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:42 pm

@sanlee088 thanks. Is she a producer with TB? Her name is Homa Grace Kohan. I don't see TB listed here and can't find anything else.

https://staffmeup.com/profile/hgkohan

ETA: She must be. The pic is in Italy? maybe not

https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Restaurant_Review-g187898-d10818466-Reviews-Osteria_Miranda_di_Del_Ni-Lucca_Province_of_Lucca_Tuscany.html

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Osteria-miranda

Ok yes, it's a match IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:20 am

@GuardianAngel I wonder if Homa Grace is Lauren’s handler?
Do multiple girls share one handler in the beginning?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:25 am

Since we're seeing what they want us to see of each date, it's really hard to come to a conclusion on what Arie wanted at this point. It certainly looks like he wanted Lauren but I doubt he was totally in at that point. The edit is certainly pushing Lauren on us right now and maybe downplaying Becca. The question is really what do they want us to believe. It will be interesting to see how the HTDs go and if Lauren will still be a frontrunner.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:27 am

sdmom wrote:@GuardianAngel I wonder if Homa Grace is Lauren’s handler?
Do multiple girls share one handler in the beginning?

Yes, they do. When there are less girls left they each have their own.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
timfan
Newto
LeapofFaith
Luvstruck
justcallmegranny