SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by sanlee088 Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:20 pm

The Bachelor: Here's Who You Think Will Make Arie's Final Four

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 14 7555c810

https://www.tvguide.com/amp/news/the-bachelor-arie-final-four-poll-results/

ETa: I apologize if this has been posted already!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:30 pm

Even in IG followers :
Becca 142K
Lauren 78K
That’s after not seeing too much of Becca in recent episodes and Lauren’s recent 1 on 1

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:42 pm

Sprite wrote:
sdmom wrote:@Sprite I will give you a short version:

someone on Reddit said they heard Becca was the one, during filming, that  they had great chemistry. This is before RS spoiler. RS had Becca as f1, but IMO, Arie and Becca spoiled their own season.

Read page 1 of this thread to see what happened 12/2
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4609-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-f1-f2-shv-clues-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

And then the matching backyard on their respective IG stories (12/8)

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4609-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-f1-f2-shv-clues-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Thanks @sdmom. Ladybug already directed me there yesterday as soon I got spoiled. I find it hard to believe that it was spoiled because they had great chemistry. I certainly didn't see him into her all that much...at least not like he was into baby. When I read RS even he said that it wasn't obvious like it has been the last few seasons with Vanessa, Jordan, Shawn or Bryan.

hi Sprite
I was unspoiled for first few weeks and didn’t see much of connection between Arie and Becca either.  I’m of the opinion that his early front runners were Bekah, Krystal and  Chelsea.... I think those were his chemistry choices ... once that wore off a bit, his head took over and he tried to choose the “ best on paper” girl.  I’m liking this season but definitely preferring to just watch it and stay away here for the most part ..  All the bashin’ And trashin’ doesn’t  interest me.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:42 pm

'The Bachelor': Arie Luyendyk Jr. On Why He Shared His Emotional Bombshell | Access

https://youtu.be/5yv1Zse0S04

Again, if it’s been posted already, please delete!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:13 pm

I think the numbers are higher for Becca because of the spoiler. I got spoiled when I returned to this forum, wanting to access Nick's thread that I had saved the fast link of but got into the new bachelor thread of Arie's ... didn't mind, because I prefer to know ... but knowing who was suposed to be F1 it made me interested in who Becca is and finding a little bit about her online (SM) I really like her ... I found her 1st date with Arie interesting only because he wasn't what I expected, I did like certain moments, but despite the spoilers I wasn't moved by their connection. I was hoping to see that progressed in upcoming episodes ... but instead I've seen Arie very indifferent and divided (and almost "fake" to say)... and upon new information of the switch and aired moments with Lauren I've seen the Arie I prefer (I do like him more with LB) ... but I agree with those that see greater "connection" with Bekah, although it's been obvious from the start it could never "work" (end well) between them.
That said, I prefer the bachelorette over the bachelor show, I watch to observe different relationships and cause/effect situations, I'm not a fan of "TPTB" drama, since I find most of the storylines boring and uncreative, but the manipulation and edit tricks fascinate me and I'm following this season because I actually thought that Arie could be much better Bachelor than "my boy Nick" ever was, but the poor choice at the FRC quite frankly disappointed me, because I would have thrown him in the same garbage can as Chris Soules (the only other BachUS season I watched and couldn't stand the lead, while I skipped BenH all together because that season must had been boring) ... so the switcheroo actually saves him from being "the worst" ... now I just want to see "why" of the wasted time.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:22 pm

happygolucky wrote:I think the numbers are higher for Becca because of the spoiler. I got spoiled when I returned to this forum, wanting to access Nick's thread that I had saved the fast link of but got into the new bachelor thread of Arie's ... didn't mind, because I prefer to know ... but knowing who was suposed to be F1 it made me interested in who Becca is and finding a little bit about her online (SM) I really like her ... I found her 1st date with Arie interesting only because he wasn't what I expected, I did like certain moments, but despite the spoilers I wasn't moved by their connection. I was hoping to see that progressed in upcoming episodes ... but instead I've seen Arie very indifferent and divided (and almost "fake" to say)... and upon new information of the switch and aired moments with Lauren I've seen the Arie I prefer (I do like him more with LB) ... but I agree with those that see greater "connection" with Bekah, although it's been obvious from the start it could never "work" (end well) between them.
That said, I prefer the bachelorette over the bachelor show, I watch to observe different relationships and cause/effect situations, I'm not a fan of "TPTB" drama, since I find most of the storylines boring and uncreative,  but the manipulation and edit tricks fascinate me and I'm following this season because I actually thought that Arie could be much better Bachelor than "my boy Nick" ever was, but the poor choice at the FRC quite frankly disappointed me, because I would have thrown him in the same garbage can as Chris Soules (the only other BachUS season I watched and couldn't stand the lead, while I skipped BenH all together because that season must had been boring) ... so the switcheroo actually saves him from being "the worst" ... now I just want to see "why" of the wasted time.

I also think the numbers for Becca are higher because of the spoiler, but not only that. I think more people like her as a contestant/person (even here on the board I think she has a lot of fans), and they may not necessarily want her to be final 1 or to be chosen, but they just simply like her the best. :yes: jmo
sanlee088
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:25 pm

northernviewer wrote:
Sprite wrote:
sdmom wrote:@Sprite I will give you a short version:

someone on Reddit said they heard Becca was the one, during filming, that  they had great chemistry. This is before RS spoiler. RS had Becca as f1, but IMO, Arie and Becca spoiled their own season.

Read page 1 of this thread to see what happened 12/2

And then the matching backyard on their respective IG stories (12/8)

Thanks @sdmom. Ladybug already directed me there yesterday as soon I got spoiled. I find it hard to believe that it was spoiled because they had great chemistry. I certainly didn't see him into her all that much...at least not like he was into baby. When I read RS even he said that it wasn't obvious like it has been the last few seasons with Vanessa, Jordan, Shawn or Bryan.

hi Sprite
I was unspoiled for first few weeks and didn’t see much of connection between Arie and Becca either.  I’m of the opinion that his early front runners were Bekah, Krystal and  Chelsea.... I think those were his chemistry choices ... once that wore off a bit, his head took over and he tried to choose the “ best on paper” girl.  I’m liking this season but definitely preferring to just watch it and stay away here for the most part ..  All the bashin’ And trashin’ doesn’t  interest me.

The source never talked about Becca/Arie's chemistry, just said that she was expected to win by cast and production. It was another poster who had been at the dog date who said she wasn't surprised, because Becca and Arie had the most chemistry there and it was obvious they were super into each other. That makes sense because Annalise also talked about the dog date afterparty and how it felt like she was hanging out with a Becca and her boyfriend. Arie himself has said that his top 4 on night one were Annalise, Becca K, Krystal, and Chelsea but that all changed. He admitted that when he went on his date with Bekah, she was his #1 and she was the one he felt the strongest connection to. I think it's just clear that Arie changed his mind quite a bit. I think Becca was one of his favorites early on (and the Reddit source was probably someone from a contestant who was eliminated early on), but by this time, he was super into Jacqueline, Bekah, Lauren, Tia, and Kendall too. The fact the guy admits he brought more girls to Paris than he was supposed to and was begging for 5 HTDs proves that he just liked everyone and didn't want to make a decision. I don't think he chose the girl that was best on paper, because I think Lauren is too (she's the sweet, conservative Christian girl just like Emily). I think things changed again in Tuscany (hence Becca saying "everything changed in Tuscany") and he started to fall for her again. And I think Arie is just generally indecisive and always thinking about if the grass is greener. I think we'd be in this exact same situation if he had picked Lauren first. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:46 pm

@Aria So true about Arie possibly switching to Becca if he chose Lauren first . The thing is, I’m not sure Becca would have done it . Kinda like being sloppy seconds. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:26 pm

There’s being open to love and then just being a manslut. Arie wanted to have his cake and eat it too. 5 HTDs pffffft
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:36 pm

mslat92 wrote:There’s being open to love and then just being a manslut. Arie wanted to have his cake and eat it too. 5 HTDs pffffft

He came on his show to date mid-20 year olds and one 22 year old. And that’s different from his life before TB how? giggling
By choosing an F1 and switching shows he did indeed have his cake and eat it too. My opinion. :yes:

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:43 pm

Is it just me or does anyone else think if he'd actually gotten that extra HTD, he'd have had to have an extra FS too?  Ya know, just to see on how many levels they connect of camera, in private.  :uptonogood

JMSO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:44 pm

Would we be using this same term to describe women on this show who have done similar? Just curious.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99