SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by littlereddress Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:15 pm

Mikesgirl83 wrote:I'm just speculating but maybe what happens is with Lauren having 2 failed engagements already maybe as we get closer to the end she's going to tell Arie she wants to be with him but doesn't want to get engaged. Maybe she's the "Peter" of this season, so Arie goes with the safe choice. Only he couldn't stop thinking of Lauren, thus we get the switch

That's interesting and I could see that scenario because he and Lauren are only dating, not engaged so she would not be as fearful. The heart wants what the heart wants and all that.

I feel bad for Becca with all of this mess. I hope it turns out okay with her in whatever she decides to do next. She deserves someone who truly wants to be with her in every way.

I know for some some it feels good to be the person that is good on paper and the "right" choice (you know the way Rachel said the women bachelorettes put lust aside and go with their head and pick the right guy) but I would never feel good if man did not desire me and feel passion and love first IMO.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:43 pm

@littlereddress 
:yes:  Every person deserves to be with that one that wants them first and best. No one wants to feel second best. That would haunt me forever.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:37 pm

Arie and Lauren have some sm activities almost at the same time. I wonder if they are together for the valentine?

Also, they both like Jacqueline’s post, which she says nice things about Arie.
https://instagram.com/p/BfL1enYhmGT/

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:49 pm

sdmom wrote:Arie and Lauren have some sm activities almost at the same time. I wonder if they are together for the valentine?

Also, they both like Jacqueline’s post, which she says nice things about Arie.
https://instagram.com/p/BfL1enYhmGT/

interesting! i would think that arie and lauren would be together for valentines for sure. Anyway did Jacqueline post this after WTA? She must of fell for his lines, smooth talker arie must have been on his game at WTA Rolling Eyes .....#sorrynotsorry jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:56 pm

^ she posted it 7 hours ago, so I think it’s after WTA. I think this just shows what a great person Jacqueline is.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:59 pm

sdmom wrote:^ she posted it 7 hours ago, so I think it’s after WTA. I think this just shows what a great person Jacqueline is.
yes there's a possibility she knows more details than we do.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:01 pm

Maybe this is her Ali moment. It can work and she is ready to be the bachelorette? Maybe? Just speculation, no facts at all in this post.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:06 pm

Or her Peter moment with the emotional break-up. No facts here either. I take it as she has no problem with Arie, like many people don't.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:06 pm

Probably not. Not many people even know who she is. They usually choose a lead more well known and loved with the public.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:52 pm

Look at Arie's face here. no no

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:06 pm

littlereddress wrote:Look at Arie's face here.  no no

There’s the monkey hug again! cheeky
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:59 pm

@pbmax I can see Jacqueline sincerely liking Arie and having no issues with him as a person. I can't help but wonder if Arie wouldn't get a break no matter what he did. JMO....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99