SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Lucas15 Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:24 pm

Aria wrote:Mills said it would come out during HTDs. My theory right now is that Mills misremembered and it comes out during FS and that, along with Arie getting the validation that Becca really loves him after she rejects her ex for him, is what drives Arie to pick Becca. IMO.

I do think that if it wasn't true, Lauren would have tweeted about it by now since she was very quick to correct a single person who said she broke off her engagement a few months ago. Both she and Arie have been silent about this, as far as I can see, which isn't typical of them if it were a lie.

Well if this post is correct she did refute it:

everly wrote:Not sure if this is where Steve is getting his info from but yesterday Lauren responded to a fan account about this story saying it's fake news. The fan account has deleted the post.  They made a comment on Lauren's Insta that they removed it after seeing her comment.
source

A lot of people suspect that RS is getting information from "Lauren's camp" but he also has several tweets refuting in. Here's one:

RealitySteve
‏Verified account @RealitySteve
8h8 hours ago

Not sure where Mills got his information, and obviously US Weekly just ran with what he said without doing any research, but this is not true.  She's only been engaged once.

And for anyone here interested in exactly what Mills said, the Juliet Litman podcast can be found here and they discuss Lauren starting around 20:00. It actually starts with Juliet Litman saying "She was engaged to her High School sweetheart" and Mills adds that "we will find out on her HTD (I believe) that she was actually engaged twice".

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:26 pm

Sounds to me like RS' source is Lauren or someone from her camp  Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:27 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Sounds to me like RS' source is Lauren or someone from her camp  Suspect

My gut says her mom giggling Jmo because she follows RS

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:28 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Aria wrote:Mills said it would come out during HTDs. My theory right now is that Mills misremembered and it comes out during FS and that, along with Arie getting the validation that Becca really loves him after she rejects her ex for him, is what drives Arie to pick Becca. IMO.

I do think that if it wasn't true, Lauren would have tweeted about it by now since she was very quick to correct a single person who said she broke off her engagement a few months ago. Both she and Arie have been silent about this, as far as I can see, which isn't typical of them if it were a lie.

Well if this post is correct she did refute it:

everly wrote:Not sure if this is where Steve is getting his info from but yesterday Lauren responded to a fan account about this story saying it's fake news. The fan account has deleted the post.  They made a comment on Lauren's Insta that they removed it after seeing her comment.
source

A lot of people suspect that RS is getting information from "Lauren's camp" but he also has several tweets refuting in. Here's one:

RealitySteve
‏Verified account @RealitySteve
8h8 hours ago

Not sure where Mills got his information, and obviously US Weekly just ran with what he said without doing any research, but this is not true.  She's only been engaged once.

And for anyone here interested in exactly what Mills said, the Juliet Litman podcast can be found here and they discuss Lauren starting around 20:00. It actually starts with Juliet Litman saying "She was engaged to her High School sweetheart" and Mills adds that "we will find out on her HTD (I believe) that she was actually engaged twice".

I went and checked RS’s twitter. There is that tweet and one other. Not many.

Not conclusive proof if Lauren or her camp are the leak to RS, but this certainly doesn’t exclude it.

I dislike her using the phrase fake news. Yet another personal strike against Lauren for me. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:31 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Sounds to me like RS' source is Lauren or someone from her camp  Suspect

I'm sure her Mom has better things to do with her life than be a mole for the Spoiler King. cheeky
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:45 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/CarolineLunny/status/965787574215282689?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Holy cow, would you like to keep spoiling the season, Caroline?  I'm surprised MF hasn't gagged her yet.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:46 pm

I don't think it's Lauren. Here's an interesting tidbit about timing. On November 30, 2017 RS posted this in his column:

Reality Steve wrote:I was planning on posting the Final 4 Breakdown and who Arie chose either the next day or on Thanksgiving Day. Hadn’t decided yet. However, my lawyer received a Cease and Desist letter the very next day on Wednesday the 22nd from the law firm that represents the “Bachelor,” in so many words saying that if I released spoilers about Arie’s season based on any improper communications, I could expect legal action to take place. Just that in and of itself was laughable to me because their letter did not have any evidence supporting their claim. But whatever, for the sake of being threatened with legal action, I obliged and held off until I understood more. Their letter stated that if I didn’t respond by this past Monday at 5:00pm PST, they’d have no choice but to move forward with legal action. They sent this the day before Thanksgiving, essentially giving us ONE business day to respond. Appreciate that. My lawyer spoke to their lawyer on Monday morning, and then we sent a formal response later that day. They did not respond further.

IMO contact with Lauren would indeed have been "improper communications" so for him to continue to spoil when facing a threat of legal action suggests to me that his source is not Lauren - maybe Lauren's "camp" or someone close enough to Lauren to know stuff but not be covered in any confidential non-disclosure agreement with the show. What makes the timing ... curious ... is that the show seemed to want to squash spoilers about the ending as early as Nov 22 (actually sometime before then if he got the letter on the 22nd) and that was only 5 days (or less) after the FRC (if our timeline is correct). So things might have been going on much earlier than we've suspected or theorized if they wanted to shut him up that soon.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:53 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/CarolineLunny/status/965787574215282689?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Holy cow, would you like to keep spoiling the season, Caroline?  I'm surprised MF hasn't gagged her yet.
If not spoiled I would think that may be about Tia.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:00 pm

JMO but she is so dumb. This comment is so not funny. imo

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 40 D51588_D8_4_DE1_4012_802_E_31048616448_B
sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 40 BB1_CA424_9210_4_CBF_A3_AE_EA7693_FB2717
how to post images online
Both from https://instagram.com/p/BdbJX5jBJSD/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:01 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me at all.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:01 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/CarolineLunny/status/965787574215282689?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

If not spoiled I would think that may be about Tia.

I’m guessing she’s talking about Tia from last night’s episode. The three of them are close (Becca, Tia and Caroline).

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 40 87b72b10 sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 40 86669110 sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 40 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:07 pm

I think it could be a subliminal message about Becca. To each their own.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99