SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:40 am

MiniDiva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:While the preview shows Arie walking out, leaving the crying voice in the dust, I doubt that's actually what happened.

I'm glad he appears not to care about SM at this point, IMO he shouldn't. He's going to be hated by a lot of viewers, so he might as well enjoy.

The ex is going to have a story to tell, it's going to be interesting to hear his side of the story.

They will have to have several post AFR show's to cover all the back stories!  giggling

Do we know the date of the Finale and AFR airing?

2/25-WTA
2/26-Fantasy suites
3/5-MTP/ LCD/Finale then ATFR

Does this look right?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by everly Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:42 am

Not sure if this is where Steve is getting his info from but yesterday Lauren responded to a fan account about this story saying it's fake news. The fan account has deleted the post. They made a comment on Lauren's Insta that they removed it after seeing her comment.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:47 am

Rolly wrote:
2/25-WTA
2/26-Fantasy suites
3/5-MTP/ LCD/Finale then ATFR

Does this look right?

This makes sense to me.  Given there is a switcheroo to cover, they will want time at the finale to cover that, IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:48 am

I absolutely hate the phrase fake news. Hate it!

Interesting that Lauren and RS are both making it known she only has one past fiancé. IMO, this suggests Lauren and or her people are RS’s mole for the switch. No wonder he has been so kind to Lauren. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:54 am

Ash2214 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:It will also be quite interesting if Lauren’s two ex-fiancés chose to speak up as well.

They found a final two with some interesting history this season.

He’s not always correct, but RS just came out on Twitter and said Lauren has not been engaged twice and he’s not sure where Mills got that information from.

I figured it wasn’t accurate given the amount of time she was with her ex fiancé.
IMO this is a major issue with Mills. He often says things that are not true and people take it to the bank as if it is.  no no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:54 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Diana wrote:I’m so happy for Becca. She’s truly the lucky one here. JMO. Arie is an idiot.

It’s Arie being Arie doing an Arie on Becca. I’m happy she’ll be out of this fiasco after this . If Arie goes on the Media rounds , I’ll look forward to what Lauren emotes on her face when they ask so many questions about Becca. :yes:

Hey y'all! Long time no see. ITA with this, I was saying last night that I can't wait to see how ATFR and Media Blitz goes. I can't remember Jason and Molly doing those things even though it was pre SM days. I assume they would have done some of the talk shows but is the People cover shot before the final episode airs? Yikes.

Last edited by lstiff on Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:57 am

Preview plus slow-mo

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:58 am

Jason and Molly did have a people cover, I don’t remember if it was immediately after or during DWTS. I think it was later because I remember it discussing Len saying the bachelors loss was DWTS’s gain.

That preview hints that Kendall was in the F2 if she would have said yes. Shades of Brad 2.0 where it seemed Ashley would be F2 if she didn’t sabotage the FD.

Seriously, how did he not pick Lauren?

Last edited by stuckinsc on Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:00 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I absolutely hate the phrase fake news. Hate it!

Interesting that Lauren and RS are both making it known she only has one past fiancé. IMO, this suggests Lauren and or her people are RS’s mole for the switch. No wonder he has been so kind to Lauren. JMO.

Yeah, I agree. You wouldn't go against the word of an ABC exec, unless you had a better source than he did. Aka the girl in question herself. He's been way kinder to Lauren than he was to Molly, which is also pretty telling. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:08 pm

*JMO* here, it seems like the competitor in him comes out when the going get tough. It's what he knows best. I don't want to negate whatever feelings he may have had for the F3 but he is a career competitor. I think Becca's bf coming to get her (TPTB pulling all those strings) made her leap over Lauren in the end (if that is in fact what happened) b/c how could he NOT pick Lauren? It's all over his face that he has the strongest feelings for her even if I personally like Becca better.

Thoughts?

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:09 pm

Lauren’s body language is interesting . Last night her itm at RC , she talked with her hands behind her back. Confident
In preview, hands on hips. Assertive, angry or irritated.

I think she wants confirmation that she’s the one at the end. She might be more aggressive in RL and towards the end. Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:26 pm

Two episodes back to back next week? Have they ever done that in other seasons?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99