SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:37 pm

Previous threads here

Post all sleuthing speculation for WTA here.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:01 pm; edited 4 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

ad - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:47 pm

Copying over here...

Ladybug82 wrote:Tia's on the move per her IG story.  Wonder if she's LA bound or in route to Caroline and Becca.

ad - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Image111
Source

ETA: (11 PM EST update) Per Caroline's recent IG story, Tia is with them.  I hope the girls are preparing some good questions for Arie.  :uptonogood
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

ad - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SeekAny Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:36 pm

I hope the girls like Tia and Caroline do ask him some very pointed and tough questions all while staying classy. They know about the switch, I’m sure at least Caroline has heard how it’s affected Becca and I hope they question his sincerity about wanting to settle down as a result.

Arie’s actions are on him and he will have to live with them, I just don’t think he knows what he’s got coming at him. I think it’s gonna be bad. And I think producers are gonnna make him look bad all to gain support for their next Bachelorette. And I think it’s going to start at the WTA. I’m a Fan of Becca and her super relatable chill nature, but not gonna lie I feel bad for Lauren. I think she really fell for Arie and is gonna get caught up in this mess he created. I actually think in 6 months from now Becca will be engaged from the show and Lauren will have met someone else and both will be extremely happy sans Arie. That’s my hope for them.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:56 pm

Caroline was tweeting what she should wear for WTA.
I’m hoping Caroline and Tia uses two of the dresses Arie bought for Becca. Especially the date night dress. This WTA should be a little more interesting unless they use that whole time as intervention for Krystal . Cast coaching CoachKrystal.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:53 pm

@SeekAny I agree. Time will tell.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:18 pm

I'd be a bit surprised if the WTA discloses anything about the switch even though it seems to have gotten long legs and can be found just about anywhere of late. It won't air until after the WTA does and IMO the show will play it the same way they did on Jason's season - which was to ignore that the spoiler was out there until the final episode sired - in this case the ATFR will be the actual show ending (as it was on Jason's season).

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:01 pm

I think the show is already handing this way differently than it did with Jason. They already basically spoiled the ending, if you just look closely enough and see that Arie is twirling a ring and a girl is crying in the background. I think it's clear that they basically want this out, since ratings have been suffering this season. I don't think they'll have the girls outright say it, but some suggestion to it? Some hostility from the girls to indicate something bad will happen? I wouldn't be surprised. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:37 am

Ratings have been actually growing weekly for what is worth I think Last Episode was the most seen of the whole season

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyGotBach Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:05 am

Aria wrote:I think the show is already handing this way differently than it did with Jason. They already basically spoiled the ending, if you just look closely enough and see that Arie is twirling a ring and a girl is crying in the background. I think it's clear that they basically want this out, since ratings have been suffering this season. I don't think they'll have the girls outright say it, but some suggestion to it? Some hostility from the girls to indicate something bad will happen? I wouldn't be surprised. IMO.

Good points @Aria. Maybe Krystal will be the one that brings up Aries indecisive ways? Maybe if Krystal talks to arie they will bring up the bowling date and she may mention that she thinks he is untrustworthy and indecisive giggling
BabyGotBach
BabyGotBach

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:42 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:Caroline was tweeting what she should wear for WTA.
I’m hoping Caroline and Tia uses two of the dresses Arie bought for Becca. Especially the date night dress. This WTA should be a little more interesting unless they use that whole time as intervention for Krystal . Cast coaching CoachKrystal.
I thought tptb bought the dresses.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:48 pm

pbmax wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:Caroline was tweeting what she should wear for WTA.
I thought tptb bought the dresses.

No, Arie per Rachel Zoe bought some of the dresses out of his own pocket.
https://youtu.be/vPaB5yUF9s8

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:03 pm

Does anybody know anyone attending WTA? So do the four remaining girls not attend? Hopefully we will hear what happens thru leaks from people there. This should be interesting as long as is more than the Krystal show.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
albean99
Stacia620
Nibbles22
Mikesgirl83
Amethyst
Imp
Norcalgal
docnash14
Mgrissom
notarose
Doats