SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:43 am

If WTA is being taped don't we usually start to get pictures? At least pictures of the girls together partying? :Woah-hoo:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

ad - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:08 am

I apologize if this was posted elsewhere already, but per Ashley I’s IG story, the WTA taped last night. She posted a picture to her IG story of her interviewing Arie once it was over.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:24 am

So according to someone that was at the WTA filming last night, she can confirm the spoiler is 1000% true and that sh*t goes down. I'm sure approximately zero of it will make it to air, but hopefully we'll get reports of it! I'm guessing Caroline and Tia go after Arie. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:26 am

Aria wrote:So according to someone that was at the WTA filming last night, she can confirm the spoiler is 1000% true and that sh*t goes down. I'm sure approximately zero of it will make it to air, but hopefully we'll get reports of it! I'm guessing Caroline and Tia go after Arie. IMO.
Where did you hear that? TYIA!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:31 am

Aria wrote:So according to someone that was at the WTA filming last night, she can confirm the spoiler is 1000% true and that sh*t goes down. I'm sure approximately zero of it will make it to air, but hopefully we'll get reports of it! I'm guessing Caroline and Tia go after Arie. IMO.

I can not wait to hear what happens! I can’t believe that we haven’t seen pictures yet.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:42 am

And if that’s true and they give him a run for his money, my hopes and dreams have come true! You go girls. I had faith in you.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:52 am

But they can't address the switch, or at least that can't air before the final.
I'm interested what the girls could say 'negative" to Arie; since they all left "positively" ... it wouldn't make much sense or do good for them, unless they've seen something watching the episodes that they want to clear out.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:11 am

Many of these girls are in the know of the switch and whether or not they air it, they may have just wanted to let their displeasure of his actions be known. When you feel passionately about something, sometimes you don’t care about what good it will do.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:59 am

Good. Arie deserves it. I just hope and am positive that Becca is gracious to him even if he doesn’t deserve it because I selfishly want her as the next ette cheeky

Jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:56 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:
Where did you hear that? TYIA!

A girl on Reddit who went to the WTA filming (she was the one that confirmed that filming was yesterday)! RS alluded to Caroline making a comment to Arie at the WTA that he think they'll end up cutting, so I think my theory is partly correct. I'll let you guys know if she spills anything else! She said that there are juicy details that she knows that they won't air, but she's afraid to share in fear of getting in legal trouble.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:08 pm

Were there people crying and throwing themselves in the aisles? laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:18 am

Well Tia cheated on his Army Boyfriend

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
albean99
Stacia620
Nibbles22
Mikesgirl83
Amethyst
Imp
Norcalgal
docnash14
Mgrissom
notarose
Doats