SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:39 pm

FLChica wrote:snipped..

Per Caroline's "Whine with Kelly" interview, she was cast when Petey was slated to be the Bach. Petey acknowledged Caroline would be in his top 2 on his interview on "The Morning Breath" after Caroline DM'd the host Claudia Oshry and asked her to tell Petey that she's available. hehehe

Caroline also admitted on the "Whine with Kelly" interview that she agreed to crash Arie's bowling after-party, but the producers changed their mind due to the Krystal drama.

Contestants are so predictable, IMO. Caroline was more than willing to play the game with TPTB and evidently continues to do so. As Corinne famously said, "you just keep doin' you" and extend your 15 minutes.

First thing I thought of when I read this, is, was this another potential planned meet up prior to camera's rolling. How sweet of Pete to mention that Caroline would be in his top two. This should go into the potential cast for the next Bachelor season. I'm sure we'll refer back to it that Caroline is a contestant if Peter can ever make up his mind.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:12 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I’m probably in the minority here but the recap of the WTA sounds boring to me. It sounds like it’s all about Krystal and I don’t mind ever hearing about her again.
That's why I refer to this episode as WTN or MTN (______ tell nothing).

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:17 pm

BKay wrote:Bekah M didn't say Arie called her. She said she had spoken to him and she got closure. Doesn't really matter in the big picture who initiated it, but we really don't know who did.

I would bet my bottom dollar that Arie initiated it Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 4256136633 his track record proves it to me, I mean he did call his ex’s Post show. Look as long as he looks after himself and he looks good in the end he doesn’t care for his girl and will disrespect her by calling ex’s stalking girls ig etc etc also IMO Becca M probably would have more respect for his f1 and not call him but hey that’s jmho and who knows or like you said who cares, at this stage I don’t care for him anymore.
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
FLChica wrote:snipped..

Per Caroline's "Whine with Kelly" interview, she was cast when Petey was slated to be the Bach. Petey acknowledged Caroline would be in his top 2 on his interview on "The Morning Breath" after Caroline DM'd the host Claudia Oshry and asked her to tell Petey that she's available. hehehe

Caroline also admitted on the "Whine with Kelly" interview that she agreed to crash Arie's bowling after-party, but the producers changed their mind due to the Krystal drama.

Contestants are so predictable, IMO. Caroline was more than willing to play the game with TPTB and evidently continues to do so. As Corinne famously said, "you just keep doin' you" and extend your 15 minutes.

First thing I thought of when I read this, is, was this another potential planned meet up prior to camera's rolling. How sweet of Pete to mention that Caroline would be in his top two. This should go into the potential cast for the next Bachelor season. I'm sure we'll refer back to it that Caroline is a contestant if Peter can ever make up his mind.

Oh he's already made up his mind, he's decided to take the next gig. Caroline can go right ahead if she thinks she can reel that one in. duh
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:13 am

Wonder if this means it Caroline’s comments will be shown.

Source

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:23 am

Very interesting that she got permission from the producers, because someone at the WTA said she came off kind of crazy and Chris Harrison and Arie basically just dismissed her and tried to shut it down. I hope they show it though!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:27 am

Aria wrote:Very interesting that she got permission from the producers, because someone at the WTA said she came off kind of crazy and Chris Harrison and Arie basically just dismissed her and tried to shut it down. I hope they show it though!

Smells like manipulation to me. Maybe she got permission but Arie was not told to get his real/raw reaction on tape? As for CH, maybe he was told but also told to act like he did not know? Is Caroline friends with both girls? It looks to me like she is more friends with Becca than LB.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:30 am

I always thought she got permission to go after him and they would show it, this tells me they will. And the bus is primed and ready to go Arie so watch out. They want ratings for the finale what better way to do it.

Caroline is pissed off. Yes she’s close to Becca, but my god she’s a woman and she knows what he did is messed up. She even acknowledges that yes he’s trying to find love, she can understand that but the way he went about it, IMO, seems so wrong. And I think the audience is going to have very similar reactions to Caroline.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:55 pm

Aria wrote:Very interesting that she got permission from the producers, because someone at the WTA said she came off kind of crazy and Chris Harrison and Arie basically just dismissed her and tried to shut it down. I hope they show it though!

Maybe that was the plan, give her permission to bring it up but Arie and Chris dismiss her and shut it down. So they don’t really allow for it to be discussed but it builds more suspense and drama for “ the most dramatic season ever”. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2498057887
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:56 pm

Of course a woman showing any short of emotion or anger comes off as “crazy” Rolling Eyes  JMO but good for her. Arie is in la la land and deserves to be called out for be a total azz to Becca since this whole switch-a-woo.

I’m interested to see with them (including Arie) really push the narrative it was always Lauren,how America is going to take it.

Jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:58 pm

CH always acts clueless, so he probably knew what question was coming and also knows where they (TPTB) are headed with Arie, the one out of the loop is Arie, I would guess, they are "prepping" him for the ATFR emotional "knock-down".

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:06 pm

It also sounds like to me, she got permission because they love the drama, but if CH and Arie are dismissing it, according to the person who was there, it also sounds like to me she doesn't have all the facts? Why would they try to shut her down after giving her permission?

I'm sure CH was well aware of her question, maybe not Arie, but IMO CH knew.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
albean99
Stacia620
Nibbles22
Mikesgirl83
Amethyst
Imp
Norcalgal
docnash14
Mgrissom
notarose
Doats