SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 57 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 31 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:03 pm

I dunno. If TPTB wants a proposal I think there will be one! Plus he's really into that OTT romantic crap. A non-proposal is not romantic and it's not twu wuv 4eva without one. Let's make this season even more dramatic. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:06 pm

@bluwavz Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698 Ok I'm good either way. I just want to know if I need to create a fan thread for the happy couple!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:12 pm

Sprite wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:Honestly, I don't think Arie is that different than any other bachelor who's been in his position (with the exception of Sean and his personal beliefs), which is why not one bachelor is married to the woman they proposed to.  Of course Jason changed his mind and is now married to Molly.  I don't care how many girlfriends any of them have had, or will have.  None of them are different really.  It seems convenient to rake Arie over the proverbial coals, but in reality I could care less what he does or doesn't do with his life decisions.  

If any of them end up getting married on this show, that's a bonus, and that's what we hope for.  If not, I don't care.  I'm just here for the entertainment!  2pop

IMO he is different and he isn't. They all have a past, but some we hear more about than others. Arie is one we have heard a lot about, plus he is older than most so he has had more time to build a reputation. 

My issue with Arie is strictly with regards to the show. I don't buy his looking to settle down, get himself a wife and have babies. Now, I don't think any of them are really on the show for that purpose, but it just seems as if he is just trying to cram that down my throat. I always have an issue when someone tries to force feed me some BS. The more they push, the less I believe.

Like you, I really don't care. The onus is on the women themselves about what they will allow and what they won't. His reputation proceeds him. If they are just in it for the sex...power to them. If they think they can be the one that will change him...good luck. Either way, don't whine when things don't go your way. However, since he is on this show, I do look at his pattern of behaviour to try to figure out how things may work out. In this case, my issue isn't so much how many women he has slept with, it's more how he has moved on from one to the next ... or seemingly in this case ... lined up the next one, before he is finished with the current one ... or several. He clearly has a pattern...on the show and off...and I don't see it changing for Lauren. Of course, it seems she has a pattern of her own, so they could be a match made in heaven, but I won't hold my breath.

Great post @Sprite.. I was willing to give Arie the benefit of the doubt, but on the very first night he reminded me of why I feel the way I do about him. Nick was always branded as a player, but even he respected the women on night one. With Arie, the way he would look the women up and down and hesitate at their breast made me freaking sick. He came off as a creepy old man. Then of course he had to have the rear view look,too.. Why not show some respect and know that you can undress them with your eyes later on in the night? Why when he already knew his reputation was iffy did he have to act like some kind of predator? He's the only Bach I've ever seen do this and it wasn't only a couple of girls either. Maybe a couple that he didn't do that way... Just gross man!! All just my honest opinion.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:18 pm

@GuardianAngel What I can't figure out is you have an upcoming SHV and you each are longing to spend time with each other after being away from each other, so what do you? You get together and go out 4wheeling? IMO if I wanted to be alone with someone, the last thing I would be doing is being in a group and wasting valuable personal, intimate time. 
It's things like this that don't make sense to me. 
If one or each of them were feeling awkward it would make sense.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:21 pm

@LoveDovez Yes!!! I actually mentioned that night one in the unspoiled thread. That he creeped me out how he was ogling some of the women. I know lots of leads...male and female...turn around and follow the cast into the mansion with their eyes, but I had never seen anyone else give them an up and down stare like that. It was the look of a predator...and I do not have much of an imagination and am not prone to dramatics so my reaction kind of shocked me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:32 pm

Sprite wrote:@LoveDovez Yes!!! I actually mentioned that night one in the unspoiled thread. That he creeped me out how he was ogling some of the women. I know lots of leads...male and female...turn around and follow the cast into the mansion with their eyes, but I had never seen anyone else give them an up and down stare like that. It was the look of a predator...and I do not have much of an imagination and am not prone to dramatics so my reaction kind of shocked me.

@Sprite It really creeped me out. I remember looking down once to make sure I was covered up. NONE of the other Bach's have ever made me feel that way. If people would go back and watch it again they would see exactly what we are talking about. I didn't mind the looks as they were leaving as much as the creepy leers of their front side. It's kinda normal to watch someone walking away, but he even got carried away doing that.

I still think Arie has problems.. He says he hasn't been in love since Em. I've never believed he was in love with her the way a normal man loves a woman. It was the thrill of the chase and hating to lose to somebody in his mind like Jef with one F...It's like he can't fall in love unless it's a competition and one that he's being watched doing or if he has to wonder if the girl and I mean girl wants him and is in love with him already..I could go on and on.. Jef had him pegged from day dot on his BS..

How many people on here honestly and truly sees Arie and Lauren together 30 years from now?????
'
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:34 pm

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:39 pm

LoveDovez wrote:How many people on here honestly and truly sees Arie and Lauren together 30 years from now?????
'

Honestly, I don’t think there is one person who sees that. People may be defending Arie’s actions, but I have yet to see anyone who thinks Arie and Lauren as a couple will stay together including myself. It is a “believe it when I see it” approach. JMHO

I’m not invested in these people enough to feel so strongly about what anyone does on this show. It’s my entertainment. For all we know, Arie may not even be with Lauren anymore. giggling Is that going to make me dislike Arie? Nope not my life!

Last edited by sanlee088 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:41 pm

@sanlee088 And honestly, there are couples in the "program" I don't see lasting that long either. LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:56 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:Honestly, I don't think Arie is that different than any other bachelor who's been in his position (with the exception of Sean and his personal beliefs), which is why not one bachelor is married to the woman they proposed to.  Of course Jason changed his mind and is now married to Molly.  I don't care how many girlfriends any of them have had, or will have.  None of them are different really.  It seems convenient to rake Arie over the proverbial coals, but in reality I could care less what he does or doesn't do with his life decisions.  

If any of them end up getting married on this show, that's a bonus, and that's what we hope for.  If not, I don't care.  I'm just here for the entertainment!  2pop

There was so much outrage over TPTB choosing Arie over Petey, he could have married his F1 at the FRC and some viewers would still rake him over the coals IMO.

I've probably watched this show a little too long, but the leads that really grossed me out were Blob, fake prince PLo and StormHorse Ben F. in no particular order. Jason was gross too because he was almost 10 years older than most of the ladies on his show, including his eventual F1. * Many more reasons I consider Jason gross, but trying to stay on topic. *I tend to record the first hour or so of the show, grab an adult beverage and then fast-forward past anything that bores me.

I never expect a couple to make it to the altar. The last three Bach couples relationships lasted longer by appearing on DWTS and Happily Ever After or they would have tanked even sooner IMO. No righteous indignation from me, though. 2pop

Last edited by FLChica on Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@sanlee088 And honestly, there are couples in the "program" I don't see lasting that long either. LOL

What's the Program?
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:22 pm

@FLChica Isn't Arie almost 10 years older than all his F4?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 57 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 31 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 19th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+49
Billysmom
Ash2214
pavalygurl
suzq
cookielover12