SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 68 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 55 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:53 pm

The Ben marketing campaign continues...

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:53 pm

He’s literally so fake. I want to scream if he’s the bachelor again... I’m out JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:53 pm

Well one thing for sure is Ben's nailing his bachelor audition. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:How does his so called g/f feel after watching this? I'd tell him to get his head straight and when he's done, I'll be too busy to call him back.

It's all about him.
Source that he has a girlfriend

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:54 pm

Poor Yuki, that means she have to leave now sad

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:56 pm

mizzoufan wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:Ben is a waste of space
in your opinion of course

Yes IMO, because he was not there to find a relationship. Others that were got sent home just to keep him there. I cannot respect him for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:56 pm

OMG. the music, Ben's speech. Am I watching Winter Games or a 90s teen drama finale season. I can't.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:57 pm

I cant with the song

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:57 pm

The most hilarious part is the fake tears about “protecting” Lauren.. where was that when she was getting so much shame and hate when they were together? JMO Rolling Eyes
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:58 pm

If that was his bachelor audition, he nailed it.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:58 pm

Ugh I can just picture that playing if they ever give him a second chance and then him saying I am ready now.  His supposedly girlfriend will probably be part of the cast.

He is the one that stayed in the limelight not Lauren

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:59 pm

mizzoufan wrote:I have never understand  why you guys  are so upset over him and Lauren breakup? Lauren has moved on has moved and his extremely happy. *Edit* I'm missing something???

Speaking for myself, I was never upset about them breaking up. I didn't care when they got together either.

What I am upset about is his fake crying about not being ready to date when he is dating someone. People who were interested sleuthed pictures of them being together. I have no idea where they are since I don't care.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 68 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 55 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+46
mtnlvr55
sdmom
Brill
aviej
Diana