SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 28 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 23, 2018 12:04 pm

@GuardianAngel I was thinking the same. Once again weasel Mills does not disappoint. Regardless of how I feel about any couple, I would expect BN to be supportive.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed May 23, 2018 1:30 pm

I am glad they are together for however long it lasts.  At least now if it doesn’t work there won’t be that what if in their heads and may make for stronger future relationships (if there are any).  I think it’s a bit fast to do this segment as they have only been together a couple months and still in the honeymoon period.  I wish them the best!  A good base of friendship is always a good thing in a relationship.

I always thought there was more to the story the way Ashley I acted, and Jared confirmed it.  Still can’t stand all her crying but many things make more sense now.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Wed May 23, 2018 2:37 pm

sosleepy wrote:I’m simultaneously like...

“Omg, I can’t stand these two. Go away.” and “These crazy kids actually made it work!!” laugh out loud laugh out loud 

I mean, I hate them. But I kind of love this for them. laugh out loud I’m a conundrum.

They have the longest “Bachelor love story arch” of all time, I think. Three years of total drama in the tv land making. laugh out loud

I'm having pretty much the same feelings! Though I'm definitely leaning towards “Omg, I can’t stand these two. Go away.” but maybe I'll change my mind if I can manage to get through that whole video.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 23, 2018 4:31 pm

Leave it to Chad to troll on Ash and Jared. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 23, 2018 4:34 pm

Ayana wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I’m simultaneously like...

“Omg, I can’t stand these two. Go away.” and “These crazy kids actually made it work!!” laugh out loud laugh out loud 

I mean, I hate them. But I kind of love this for them. laugh out loud I’m a conundrum.

They have the longest “Bachelor love story arch” of all time, I think. Three years of total drama in the tv land making. laugh out loud

I'm having pretty much the same feelings! Though I'm definitely leaning towards “Omg, I can’t stand these two. Go away.” but maybe I'll change my mind if I can manage to get through that whole video.

I watched the entire thing and fell asleep...kidding. laugh out loud. I still find her as annoying as ever. Is it her incessant talking, her voice? She bugs me. Plain and simple. Good luck Jared.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2018 4:52 pm

Honestly I didn't mind her when she was with Kevin. But I can't stand her with Jared.

Photos of them together have been out there for quite awhile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 23, 2018 5:38 pm

45 minutes!? Man I don't know if I have the patience to sit through that! laugh out loud

Well congrats and good luck to them.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 28 8367-910 Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 28 I_got_13 Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 28 E5kqdm15 Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 28 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 23, 2018 8:57 pm

Sharing a thought
What I find interesting is the number of people who knew yet there was no leak by a source.
From early on: Nick, Dean, Tanner&Jade, Becca T, and maybe Jared mentioned JJ. Kendall knew no later than Stagecoach. Speaking of Stagecoach, kissy pics have been posted from there so random attenders must not have recognized them or just respected their privacy.
It also appears that they were out at venues that have now posted couple pics of them. It’s actually nice that they were able to attend without leaks (aside from the odd speculatory bits) to rag mags. Bad for sleuthing but good for Bach alum because until dating has solidified into a relationship it’s the cart before horse.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Wed May 23, 2018 11:29 pm

I think they are perfect examples of how the 15 minutes of D list celebrity fame from TB franchise can really mess with your life. Jared sounds like he was suffering from really bad depression and questioning his life goals and who he was. It seemed that the show took a confident young man and made a mess of him. Where as Ashley was lacking confidence and the shows gave her a platform to grow her self esteem and gain confidence in who she was. It's like they flipflopped and now have the right balance to make it work. Weird and amusing.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 23, 2018 11:50 pm

Minney wrote:I think they are perfect examples of how the 15 minutes of D list celebrity fame from TB franchise can really mess with your life.  Jared sounds like he was suffering from really bad depression and questioning his life goals and who he was.  It seemed that the show took a confident young man and made a mess of him.  Where as Ashley was lacking confidence and the shows gave her a platform to grow her self esteem and gain confidence in who she was.  It's like they flipflopped and now have the right balance to make it work.  Weird and amusing.

This part kind of got glossed over but listening to him describe his life in the past few years, that's what it seemed to me too.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 24, 2018 12:04 am

That took me by surprise too just because he 'looked' fine. I think he did mention towards the end that he's more himself now than he has been in 3 years. Hopefully they're getting that balance. He seemed really happy and free, as if the weight of his feelings and fear of acting on them were dragging him down.

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 24, 2018 1:01 am

bleuberry wrote:That took me by surprise too just because he 'looked' fine. I think he did mention towards the end that he's more himself now than he has been in 3 years. Hopefully they're getting that balance. He seemed really happy and free, as if the weight of his feelings and fear of acting on them were dragging him down.

I think it was on the I Suck at Dating pod that Jared said it wasn’t timing, it was time. He talked about having been eliminated late in Kaitlyn’s season then a few weeks later going on BIP. Afterward he would have watched himself for the first time on 2 back-to-back franchise shows. I could see how that would temporarily alter him as he did at one time state he had strong feelings for Kaitlyn so I imagine he went into BIP perhaps confused.
Anyway, I agree, he has a new lightness.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

+89
4merBachAddict
Buckeye_Fan
bluwavz
fyww
Amethyst