SELECT CONTENT

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Page 6 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:31 am

I'm not the biggest fan of DeAnna, but I am happy that she found someone, and wish her happiness. Personally I find wearing the dress that you became so publicly engaged in, in your new engagement photos distasteful. Its a beautiful dress, but save it for another occasion, not to slam your Ex. If she's happy, in love as she claims, then be over it.

Back to top Go down

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Post by Admin Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:03 am

I wish them both the best!! May they live happily ever after. =) Smiley
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:09 pm

Wishing DeAnna all the best. I haven't followed her romance with Stephen that much but I'm happy that she found a wounderful man and fell in love. I think she is absolutely beautiful. I just know will be a beautiful bride.

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:59 pm

From the GreenWeddingShoes blog
Stephen planned out my proposal perfectly. My dad was in town visiting Memorial Day weekend in 2010. It was a Sunday…the end of the weekend. I knew we had to take my dad to the airport that evening to head back to the East Coast. Stephen kept insisting that we go to the beach, an hour out of our way I might add, to have dinner with his parents. When we arrived at the beach, everyone was being kind of strange…so, I excused myself to the restroom. When I returned, the only person standing in the room was Stephen’s mother, Lynn. She was holding a bouquet of flowers and she was crying. My first instinct was, “This is it!! He’s proposing!!” But seconds went by for what seems like forever and Stephen’s mom was still crying. Then, my feeling turned to fear as I blurted out, “Mama Bear, you’re scaring me.”

We laugh about it to this day because she cried, which was so special, but I could not prepare myself for the beautiful things she was about to say. Stephen’s mother told me about how she had prayed for a woman like me to come into Stephen’s life, how she is happy to have me as a daughter, and that she loved me so much. Then, she hugged me and walked me about 25 yards down the beach to Stephen’s father, Frank. Frank did the same thing, told me that he already considered me a daughter, he loves me very much, and that he wants me to know that I now have two fathers to trust and confide in. Frank then walked me another 25 yards down the beach to Stephen’s twin brother, and my friend, Michael. Michael and I just cried because we were both so happy! Michael told me he loved me and was happy to call me his sister. Michael then walked me 25 yards down the beach to my very own father. My dad hugged me and kissed me, told me he loved me, and how proud he was of me. My father then walked me down the beach toward the ocean and in between two sand dunes, standing in the middle of flowers laid around him, my father handed me off to Stephen. Stephen told me how much he loved me, how happy he was that he found me, and that he wanted to love me forever. He then got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. This will forever be one of the best days of my life. It was a perfect moment and a perfect proposal.

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 6 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 6 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:03 pm

just2relax wrote:I remember DeAnna's twitters after that photo shoot for their engagement pictures. She said the photographer asked her to bring it. De had mixed feelings about it, but it was meaningful to wear it and see how far she has come. Stephen sounds like a wonderful, stable young man and I am very happy for them.
Thanks so much for clarifying. It's her business what she wants to wear anyway. If Stephen is cool with it, who cares.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:54 pm

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 6 Blog

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 6 1085909878_GWhvk-S-7

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 6 1085897945_vC6tq-L-8

http://www.prweb.com/releases/deannapappasalfredangelo/celebrityblogweddingdress/prweb8417942.htm
“Bachelor/Bachelorette” Celebrity, DeAnna Pappas, Blogs for Alfred Angelo Bridal

Star of the ABC hit series offers advice and anecdotes about her wedding journey

“Bachelor/Bachelorette” Celebrity, DeAnna Pappas, Blogs for Alfred Angelo Bridal
Star of the ABC hit series offers advice and anecdotes about her wedding journey

Share ThisShareThis Email Contact Email PDF Version PDF Printer Friendly Version Print

“Bachelor/Bachelorette” Celebrity DeAnna Pappas
Quote startDeAnna says, “I am so excited to be blogging with Alfred Angelo. I was lucky enough to find my gorgeous wedding dress as well as my bridesmaid dresses through the company! I can’t wait to share my wedding planning with other brides."Quote end

Philadelphia, PA/ Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) May 16, 2011

Alfred Angelo Bridal announces the first celebrity blogger for its new blog, Unveiled.

The Bachelor and The Bachelorette fan-favorite and soon-to-be Alfred Angelo bride DeAnna Pappas will chronicle the story of her wedding, beginning with her proposal from fiancé Stephen Stagliano and continuing through her wedding day in October. She will journal shopping for her Alfred Angelo gown, selecting her bridesmaid dresses, and all the planning of her very special day.

DeAnna says, “I am so excited to be blogging with Alfred Angelo. I was lucky enough to find my gorgeous wedding dress as well as my bridesmaid dresses through the company! I can’t wait to share my wedding planning with other brides." Brides will be able to connect with the reality star on topics unique to the wedding planning journey.

DeAnna’s blog on Alfredangelo.com’s Unveiled will feature exclusive photos from her photo album, including her proposal on the beach and her first gown-shopping experience. Unveiled will also be the first place to see photos from DeAnna’s wedding.

DeAnna chose her wedding dress from the Disney Fairy Tale Weddings by Alfred Angelo collection after attending an Alfred Angelo runway show in New York. She had a front-row view of Alfred Angelo’s newest wedding dresses, and arranged to have Alfred Angelo head designer Michael Shettel help her choose.

DeAnna may not have found true love on the ABC series, but she did find the man of her dreams. To follow DeAnna and her wedding journey on Unveiled, log onto alfredangelo.com. The Unveiled blog will launch at midnight, Thursday May, 12, 2011, with a special launch of DeAnna's blog at 9 a.m. Monday, May 16, 2011.

About Alfred Angelo
Alfred Angelo Signature Stores and Independently-owned Partner stores worldwide carry the Alfred Angelo bridal collections, including Disney Fairy Tale Weddings by Alfred Angelo, Alfred Angelo bridesmaids, flower girl dresses, and special occasion separates. These stores ensure the Alfred Angelo collections are accessible to thousands of women looking for elegant bridal fashions at affordable prices.

Founded in the 1930s by Alfred Angelo Piccione and his wife, Edythe Piccione, Alfred Angelo is one of the world’s leading makers of wedding gowns and bridesmaid dresses and is committed to providing beautiful, high-quality bridal and formal dresses at affordable prices. In addition to manufacturing dresses distributed in over 2000 wholesale stores worldwide, the company operates Alfred Angelo Bridal Stores located in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Indianapolis, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and Washington. For more information about Alfred Angelo, please visit alfredangelo.com.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:09 am

@DeAnnaPappas DeAnna Pappas I'm up at 4am....too excited, I guess 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:47 am

That gave me tears. What a beautiful proposal! seeing hearts

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:30 am

Happy wedding day to them! I can't wait to see pictures.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:42 pm

Happy Wedding Day to DeAnna & Stephen. She is one of the prettiest women to ever step foot in the mansion. I think DeAnna is a natural beauty. I just know that she will be drop dead gorgeous on her wedding day.

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:51 pm

So freaking happy for Dee and Stephen! Agree Laurean, she is so beautiful, they make such an attractive couple.

Many years of happiness to Dee and Stephen and both families.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeAnna/JenFan Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:00 pm

Love_Me wrote:
@DeAnnaPappas DeAnna Pappas I'm up at 4am....too excited, I guess 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®️

I am so, so, soooooo happy & excited for DeAnna today!!!! :married (and Stephen, too of course )

Thank you, thank you again Love_Me, for creating this thread!!

Being a huge DeAnna fan fr/the beginning, I must say I have really appreciated all love & good wishes posted here..... especially after all of the negativity she has recv'd.

And while I know I take it way too personally for someone I've never met, it does hurt & make me angry - since those bashers have never met her either. I know everyone is entitled to their opinion, but from everything people who actually have met her have said - as well as those who have known her short & long term - DeAnna really is the lovely, warm, beautiful inside & out young woman I've always thought her to be.

Perfect -no! (is anybody?) no no
Can she be outspoken & opinionated - yup! (Me too! ... as most of us on this board..... :yes: )
(And - by the way- I want the toilet seat down too!!!!! giggling LOL)

She's human like the rest of us - both good & flawed - and if (of all people) her MOTHER-IN-LAW adores hers AND finds her deserving of the son she loves, then I find negative opinions on DeAnna to be largely w/o much merit.

(stepping off soap box now)

So: congratulations & much love to DeAnna & Stephen on your wedding day: may it be magical :sprinklehearts & everything you hope for ... as well as the start of a long, wonderful, happy life togther!!!!!

Looking forward to the wedding photos ....

P.S. Don't expect to change anyone's mind - just had to get my thoughts out!! heartbeat
P.S.S. Always loved that green dress - it looks stunning on her!! Glad to see it again :yes:

Last edited by DeAnna/JenFan on Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeAnna/JenFan
DeAnna/JenFan

Female Posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

+82
Newto
veg_out
Norcalgal
sosleepy
jen689