SELECT CONTENT

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:38 am

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:55 am

Here it is  Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 2 1f60d  Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 2 2764

source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:08 am

:Thanktwo

I love it. Their body language is just so comfortable and natural; they look like they've been together months, not days.

It seems like TPTB "crafted" storylines for the US contestants, but let Courtney & Lily just do their own thing, KWIM?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:25 am

These two are adorable! I’m really liking their vibe and Lily’s IG stories of their first kiss and first rose are super cute.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:32 am

Awww they are so cute together!! Do we know if they are still together?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Awww they are so cute together!! Do we know if they are still together?

Check the previous page @GuardianAngel. People have been following them and have made a pretty good case that they have been together since the show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:47 pm

@Sprite I did but she was on a road trip and things seemed to be quiet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Sprite I did but she was on a road trip and things seemed to be quiet.

Evidence suggests Courtney was on the road trip with her, @GuardianAngel, they just hid it extremely well!  Seeing them interact on the show and the way they're behaving around each other during IG stories etc makes me almost certain they are still together.  I LOVE IT!   beatingheart

It feels like when you've got two mates you think would be good together and you set them up on a blind date and it actually works out.  laugh out loud  I think they might both stay in LA for a while after the show; they'll probably be be quite popular by the end of this and may get some offers.  

Courtney's done quite a bit of TV presenting and Lily's done modelling and radio; there'd be a lot of potential for both of them to find work there IMO.  They haven't been shown much at all on the show but you can often see them in the background cuddling or chatting.  

It feels like a real, naturally-evolving relationship which is a rare treat with this franchise. I hope they last a while.  yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:43 pm

Courtney was on Dean's podcast this week with a reality matchmaker. I tried to listen last night but fell asleep but he may say something of interest, will try again.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:44 pm

@Bobette thanks for the info. I don't look at IG stories all that much, only what's posted here.

I hope these two work out, they are adorable together.

ETA: Dean's podcast

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:03 am

Filming of the Tell All must be over - Lily's back in her favourite hooker jacket swilling beer and posting IG stories. https://www.instagram.com/stories/lilymcmanus/

That last one might get taken down pretty soon - Courtney can be seen hiding behind Jordan and heard saying "no, you can't post an f*&%ing story with me in it!".

Cat's already out of the bag guys.  laugh out loud

Screencaps in case it disappears:

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 2 RMTc03X
Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 2 Jqe043k
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:55 am

laugh out loud Lily tagged Courtney in her earlier IGstory of them kissing each other so she gave it away already laugh out loud She's smitten and just wants others to see her boo. It's so cute to see  Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 2 1f60d
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Courtney Dober - Abigail Thomason - Bachelorette AU - Season 2 - Discussion - Fan Forum

+24
Rolly
Linds911
Newto
Stacia620
kmick0890
Nibbles22
Norcalgal
Cjr0204
coffeeyum
LoveDovez
mindless