SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 54 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 39 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:08 am

What's that noise?  Oh it's Ashley I's annoying wailing cry wafting in across the ocean all the way from the US.

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:11 am

Oh wow I just realised, 3 guys gone!

Source

@Sundy, did Leah pick Michael then?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:12 am

Elora and Simone arrive next episode. Looks like Elora asks Megan to go on a date? Laurina refuses a date from someone next episode
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:12 am

Leah chose Michael
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:15 am

Cool, thanks.  The show is on now in my timezone and I'm half watching while eating dinner - the Keira/Jarrod relationship looks like a toxic sh*tshow, IMO.  I hate that kind of push/pull competitive bulls*t.  I am NOT on board with that pairing at all!  If they did leave the island together, I'd be shocked if they are still together now and if so it's 100% just for publicity/more followers IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:03 am

Bobette wrote:Cool, thanks.  The show is on now in my timezone and I'm half watching while eating dinner - the Keira/Jarrod relationship looks like a toxic sh*tshow, IMO.  I hate that kind of push/pull competitive bulls*t.  I am NOT on board with that pairing at all!  If they did leave the island together, I'd be shocked if they are still together now and if so it's 100% just for publicity/more followers IMO.

Totally agree, Keira and Jarrod together make me feel Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 318829699 Jarrod needs to remove himself from Bach World immediately, he doesn’t have the social skills or common sense to not make himself look like an absolute tool.

Had to laugh at Daniel being so cocky before the rose ceremony, and then the look on his face when he didn’t get a rose was perfection.

And in the preview it looks like Laurina is the walkout who was pushed to leave that was mentioned in the articles on the media thread. I guess that probably ends any speculation of her being the Bette as well?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:20 am

@Dirty Street Pie, yeah Laurina might have done her dash with the whole franchise.  She hasn't been as strong on BiP as I expected to be honest.  Also she seems to be dating someone so that probably rules her out.  Shame - I could have gotten behind a Laurina Bette/Michael Bach returnee Lead combo.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:55 pm

I’m going to say it.....can’t beleive I’m going to say it....but Sam and Tara breathe life into this season. How bloody cute are they. And I’m sorry but Sam has gone all Yoda on us and I love it
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:38 am

I have a feeling micheal and leah are dating. Considering the pic she has put up on insta, the one where they are having a drink together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:59 am

Missnair wrote:I have a feeling micheal and leah are dating. Considering the pic she has put up on insta, the one where they are having a drink together.

This one, @Missnair?  question

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 L6gyZkt

Source

Sundy wrote:I’m going to say it.....can’t beleive I’m going to say it....but Sam and Tara breathe life into this season. How bloody cute are they. And I’m sorry but Sam has gone all Yoda on us and I love it

Sam & Tara's awkward schoolyard romance, Michael's gossiping, and Eden's chivalry have been the highlights for me by far. I couldn't care less about the Americans, the Keira/Jarrod situation, or any of the love triangles/rectangles/octagons.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:04 am

I must say I didn’t look closely at that shot! It’s EXACTLY the same spot Leah and Mack sat at when she SAID if she had a date card she would give it to Michael... except diff times of day! Very clever editing..

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 8b400c10

also this from the season promo, that I’ve been saying is Michael & Leah for a while now.

I’m sorry I dnt know how to do this source thing.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:08 am

I don't see any tattoos on that arm though @Ash - that's what makes me doubt it's Michael.  Maybe they've just been washed out in the footage?  I'll try to enhance it a little...  Also, Michael tends to wear shirt that are tighter and cling to his biceps, and the body shape is wrong IMO.

ETA: @Ash - this is why I don't think it's Michael.  No tattoo on the guys arm.  You're right about it being Leah but I actually think it's Davey, (shirt and bracelet both match IMO) and they were just walking off holding hands as friends, or maybe they messed about but it was never shown.  

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 1R5hLme
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 O3ncnOn

Source: Tenplay

Tattoo would be visible if it was Michael:

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 B3nUkf5

Source

So IMO they just threw in that shot to spice things up and keep us guessing - a bit like last year's Bach trailer showed Laura crying and having a meltdown then we found out later it was because she drank too much and had been puking - nothing to do with Matty at all.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 54 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 39 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
notarose
Enough
spangler
Ash
LoveDovez
HodanG
charleighbachinfatuated
LeapofFaith
quick_dry
Norcalgal
LiboLRC