SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 54 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:37 am

I feel like I have overlooked Sam and Tara after the shock of Ali but can I just get back on track!!! Seriously these two are adorable!!!!

https://instagram.com/p/BiMcWAqBYl-/

https://instagram.com/p/BiMZE98An_W/

https://instagram.com/p/BiMV7MRgnvp/
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:35 am

Wow! Thanks for all the updates! Congrats to the couples!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:41 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:46 am

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:13 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:I feel like I have overlooked Sam and Tara after the shock of Ali but can I just get back on track!!! Seriously these two are adorable!!!!

https://instagram.com/p/BiMcWAqBYl-/

https://instagram.com/p/BiMZE98An_W/

https://instagram.com/p/BiMV7MRgnvp/

That first insta would bring any romantic to their knees. Seriously, who thought Sam was this deep? All it takes the right woman. I feel that this couple is almost invincible!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:09 pm

Yay I haven't gotten to watch it yet, but I did get to watch Sam and Tara on the links here. Thanks for them @Bobette. Tara looks beautiful.. Sam needs some botox on his forehead. Bless his heart laugh out loud I see a future with these two... Who would have thought it?? laugh out loud

I don't have a lot of hope, but I do hope that Keira and Jarrod works out and they stay together. I would hate for him to have his heart broken again.

Megan and Jake puts me to sleep. ; ( I don't see what the big deal is with her. I don't find her that attractive and her actions are even less that what I think of her looks. She strung Jake along all season just so she could stay on the show. IMHO.

Ali as the next Ette?? Mic drop...... They surely could have done better than that...I hope she surprises the heck outta me because right now I'm sure not expecting much...Notice I didn't even think to write about her and Grant as a couple this season. laugh out loud

Thank you all that have posted this season. I've truly enjoyed it... Onward to Love Island.. Yay...
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:56 pm

Congrats to the happy couples Keira & Jarrod and Tara & Sam! heartbeat heartbeat Both couples seem like they are just meant to be and so lucky that they found each other on this crazy show.

Overall, with two successful couples (one engaged and the other having lived together for the past 5+ months), I'd say that the first season of BIP Australia was a success! yes 

I hope the couples have a long and happy life together and wish them all the best  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 2764
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:19 pm

Jake and Megan are still together too. So that would be three successful couples! Not bad at all.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:53 pm

LoveDovez wrote:

Megan and Jake puts me to sleep. ; ( I don't see what the big deal is with her. I don't find her that attractive and her actions are even less that what I think of her looks. She strung Jake along all season just so she could stay on the show. IMHO.

It might be the S-E-X for him. Ya know, she could be freaky in bed and he wants to be turnt up....all the way up Hugesmile

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:27 pm

Idlemess wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:

It might be the S-E-X for him. Ya know, she could be freaky in bed and he wants to be turnt up....all the way up Hugesmile

LOLOL Yeah that could be it. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:51 pm

Finally got chance to watch the finale! Observations:

- Sam has quite a way with words.  I believed everything he said.  I loved the fact that he filled in all the blanks that we didn't get to see ("It started with 'Hi Uncle Sam...' and then it was 'what are you doing, Uncle Sam...?" etc). I particularly liked his comment that, "You make me want to shut up more; rather than waiting to talk, I want to hear what you've got to say".  I believe what Tara said, that they will make each other better people and maybe even become grownups together.

- SAM'S "WILL YOU MARRY ME" DID NOT MATCH THE VOICE IN THE PROMO!  I stand by my original claim that the voice was Osher and was put there as a red herring.  Very cheeky editing all round this season IMO, from the fake proposal screen caps and voice line and the implied lesbian tryst so job well done there IMO.

- Keira surprised me!  I totally thought she was only in the relationship for attention but she did seem to know Jarrod.  I liked the way she kept saying things like "I'll be serious for this bit because I know you like to take things seriously" etc.  I still can't see it lasting more than 6 months max but happy to be proven wrong.

- The whole thing with Ali and Grant "committing" to each other then breaking up and then them suddenly dumping it on us that she's the next bachelorette within the space of 5 minutes was just W-E-I-R-D!  Grant seemed totally fake to me the whole episode.  She was laying down all these OTT statements about spending the rest of their lives together and what kind of environment their children would grow up in and he just offered a few meek "yeah's" now and then.

- It was almost enough to make me think they only hired him to hook up with Ali and get her through to the end to raise her profile and gain public sympathy if they had her in mind for Lead, but then why not make more of her heartbreak?  It's just all very, very strange to me and definitely makes me think she was NOT their first choice for Lead.

So all in all, a good first season and I hope they do it again but next time I'd like to see a more regular schedule (90 min eps twice a week was good IMO, not 60 mins one night then 90 mins the next, 4 days one week, 2 days the next... way too confusing but probably indicative of the chaos going on behind the scenes at Ch 10 IMO.)

ETA:  Just realised I forgot to mention Jake and Megan.  So did the show apparently, since they didn't give any kind of update about them at the end of the show like they did for the others re the status of their relationship now.  Has anyone been following their social medias?  Did they post anything together after the show?  I'm kind of doubting they are together...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 18, 2018 11:56 pm

Daily Mail are reporting season two will begin filming in just 3 months! Full story on SM thread.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 54 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
notarose
Enough
spangler
Ash
LoveDovez
HodanG
charleighbachinfatuated
LeapofFaith
quick_dry
Norcalgal
LiboLRC