SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Possible Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Possible Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Possible Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:40 pm

stuckinsc wrote:JMO, if she and Nick get along, I don’t care if she is an actress. Sam used her fame to become an actress, so why shouldn’t actors take a chance on the show? As long as they are honest with the lead, it doesn’t matter to me. JMO.

I agree, @stuckinsc.  Nick has done a lot of TV work himself so no different to two actors dating each other IMO which goes on ALL the time.  I think she'll be F1.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Possible Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Possible Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:01 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Romy's thread

@Bobette yes

TY @GuardianAngel thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bachiefan964 Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:19 am

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Possible Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 WHhTpHp

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Possible Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 JD4ivUy

I can confirm the above posts for Sophie - she appears in these two as well. time for a thread!

https://celebrityrave.com/article/booze-babes-and-llamas-nick-honey-badger-cummins-takes-the-bachelor-gi/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

bachiefan964

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:07 am

@bachiefan964  Welcome1 and thank you for sharing the info! Please post the link where those pics came from. TYIA!

Sophie's thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:45 am

The third date girl has been identified here as Dasha Gaivoronski, a Russian single mother from Adelaide.  

Two for the price of one! Bikini-clad Bachelor contestant spotted on a steamy solo date with Nick Cummins identified as Russian mother-of-one and busty model Dasha Gaivoronski

One lucky child could soon be waking up to the information that their new honorary stepdad is a Honey Badger.

Hours after images surfaced of new Bachelor Nick 'Honey Badger' Cummins on a date with a bikini babe, she was identified as Russian mother-of-one Dasha Gaivoronski, 32.

Speaking exclusively to Daily Mail Australia, a source revealed how they identified the busty Instagram model because of her easily identifiable cat tattoo.

'Dasha is known on social media / insta "famous" ' the source said.

In images of the bikini-clad brunette getting hands on with Nick during a yet-to-be-aired solo date, the small cat tattoo on her left shoulder was a dead giveaway.

Dasha is a Russian mother-of-one who lives in Adelaide, and has built an Instagram empire with over 338,000 followers.

According to the source, she rose to prominence after documenting her impressive transformation thanks to Kayla Itsine's 'Bikini Body Genius' (BBG) program.  

In her Instagram bio, Dasha describes herself as a Fitness & Lifestyle Model.

After achieving incredible muscle definition thanks to fellow social celeb Kayla's program, she now promotes her own workout regime.

Her bio promises fans they can 'Lean Out' with Dasha's 10 week training plan.

Daily Mail Australia has reached out to Dasha for comment.

On her other social media accounts, the beauty appears in several images alongside a man named Pavel Gaivoronski, who is believed to be her now-ex husband.

In an interview about her training regime with The Adelaide Advertiser in 2015, Dasha was still in a relationship with Pavel.

Speaking about her Instagram following, she said:  'It really hit me when my husband Pavel took me to the Liverpool versus Adelaide United game where there were around 50,000 people,'

'My husband turned to me and said "you have five times more people watching what you are doing on Instagram".'

The pair once co-owned Adelaide restaurant Sushi Planet - according to a Broadsheet article from January 2018, Pavel is now the sole owner.

Transformation! According to the source, she rose to prominence after documenting her impressive transformation thanks to Kayla Itsine's 'Bikini Body Genius' (BBG) program

The last social media post they shared together was in August 2015.

On Wednesday, Dasha and Nick appeared to be getting on well, sharing several steamy hands-on moments while going for a dip in the Hawkesbury River.

The Rugby star is currently filming the latest season of The Bachelor, which - if following recent trends - should premiere in July.

Pics of their date:

Bobette wrote:Third date 28/03 (reported 30/03).  Fishing and Dirty Dancing lifts!

ETA:  This woman has been identified as Dasha Gaivoronski Here

Show me the Honey! The Bachelor's Nick Cummins flaunts his incredibly ripped body while on a date with a stunning bikini-clad brunette

He's the former rugby player who will soon debut as Australia's sixth The Bachelor.

And it appears Nick 'Honey Badger' Cummins' love of exercise has paid off when it comes to taking the soon-to-be reality stars on dates.

Spotted at New South Wales' Hawkesbury River on Wednesday, a shirtless Nick showed off his ripped torso as he spent some one-on-one time with [a] bikini-clad brunette.

The ex-Wallabies star's bulging biceps and well-sculpted body was on full display during the outing, with Nick opting to wear tropical-patterned shorts.

Joining him on the date was one the new Bachelorette contestants, whose figure was just as impressive.

Donning a very skimpy black two-piece, the brunette flaunted her enviable phsyique as her swimwear gave the sports star a subtle hint of her sizeable cleavage.

Things seemed to get steamy between the pair, as the genetically blessed duo got up close and personal while partially submerged in the glistening water.

As the cameras rolled, Nick gripped tightly to the hands of bikini-clad babe as the veins in his bicep muscles showed he was putting in his best efforts.

The pair then attempted to recreate the iconic Dirty Dancing lift, with the brunette's peachy posterior emphasised during the movement.

At one point, the scantily clad woman's derrière veered perilously close to Nick's face as the duo grappled with the dance attempt.

As well as their Dirty Dancing lift attempt, the date appeared to be going swimmingly for the 'couple'.

Nick appeared to playfully tackle the brunette and held her passionately in his arms.

Other images show the pair wrapped in a steamy embrace in the river, looking very close to locking lips as their faces are within inches of touching each other.

Meanwhile, back on shore, Nick seemed to be acting like ever the gentleman, offering his date a black-and-white striped towel to cover up and keep warm after their eventful dip.  

Source

I don't see much chemistry here, but the girl might get a nice bikini modelling contract out of it. giggling  

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Possible Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 MamU1TL
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Possible Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 JutKtEP
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Possible Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 0vIvt1W

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Possible Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 7Im52Sy

Source

Her instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dashbody_/?hl=en

She has a cat tattoo on her shoulder which will help with identification later.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Possible Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 U8Qc6Pu

Funny that I joked about her getting a bikini modelling contract but she's already got one.  laugh out loud

@GuardianAngel, may we please have a thread set up for Dasha?  TYIA

ETA:  It looks like she has "Australianised" her name for Instagram by changing the spelling.  She is noted elsewhere in the SA media as Dasha Gayvoronskiy - noting it here in case it's relevant for later sleuthing.

Her current social media stats:

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Possible Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 RXTSBuk

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:50 pm

@Bobette Thanks for the info, all nice and neat!! Love her first name.

Dasha Gaivoronski thread

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:40 pm

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:43 pm

I think this girl may be a contestant who is out already? She and Ashlea follow each other, and I think she looks a lot like the girl in the far right of the group shot above, she also looks like the girl in the slip dress in the pre filming balcony pap shots. Her hair is lighter now than in this pic, which is a throwback shot. No last name, but her first name is Layla.Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Possible Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Img_1313

https://www.instagram.com/layla_leeann_
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:39 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun May 20, 2018 11:24 pm

I think I’ve found another of the brunettes, she’s being followed by both Romy and Ashlea, her Insta is still private at the moment. Her name is Rhiannon Doherty.
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Possible Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 6fca1810

https://www.instagram.com/rhi.zee/
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon May 21, 2018 12:19 am

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Possible Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 D7cc6c10
I’m on a roll! I present for your consideration Shannon Baff. A possible contender for the elusive first date girl perhaps?
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Possible Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 C8ef6310

https://www.starnow.com.au/shannonbaff2
https://www.instagram.com/baffyyy/?hl=en

Interestingly, when I typed her name to Google her, Shannon Baff the bachelor popped up as a suggestion, so she’s either googling herself a lot, or someone else is onto her too giggling
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Possible Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
stuckinsc
Sprite
GuardianAngel
Bobette
AllAboutLove
9 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum