SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@havadrpepper exactly. Thanks for the outline. I remember sleuthing the dates and trying to put a timeline together, at the time I felt there was minimal SHV. One 4wheeling if that was an unsanctioned visit and Dec 8th. I can't see him with Becca on NYE according to RS since Arie was doing media for the premiere. He was out on the street NYE as per his IG vid, he posted a pic from JK on Jan 3rd, probably there Jan 2? What was Becca doing holed up in a hotel all that time?

Maybe she wasn't there on NYE but the couple of days before that when he wasn't doing media.

Didn't several of our members just today mention that they remember seeing a tweet around that time that someone saw Becca in NYC but there was no photographic proof?

Look at it this way, they saw each other 2 weekends in a row (4-wheeling and SHV) then because of work schedules for both of them (appears her Christmas party IG post was work related), they could not get together for another 3 weeks. Then it appears they were going to start the approximately every other week SHV's after the holidays. Those dang holidays... they just screw everything up tbt - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 17 2498057887

Back to top Go down

tbt - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:20 pm

bleuberry wrote:Considering the last 3 Bachelorettes are still engaged, and a total 6 are with their picks till today, I'd take that gamble if I were Becca. Not to mention the Bachelorettes who didn't last with their picks seem to be in good places too (Deanna, Ali, Emily, Andi). I don't know why Becca wouldn't give it a shot. Chances are high that she'll either find her husband on the show or off the show within 2 years laugh out loud. Win win. JMO.
FWIW, I would add Jillian to that list, engaged, long term relationship and a son....I'd say she's doing well.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:22 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@havadrpepper exactly. Thanks for the outline. I remember sleuthing the dates and trying to put a timeline together, at the time I felt there was minimal SHV. One 4wheeling if that was an unsanctioned visit and Dec 8th. I can't see him with Becca on NYE according to RS since Arie was doing media for the premiere. He was out on the street NYE as per his IG vid, he posted a pic from JK on Jan 3rd, probably there Jan 2? What was Becca doing holed up in a hotel all that time?

Maybe she wasn't there on NYE but the couple of days before that when he wasn't doing media.

Didn't several of our members just today mention that they remember seeing a tweet around that time that someone saw Becca in NYC but there was no photographic proof?

Look at it this way, they saw each other 2 weekends in a row (4-wheeling and SHV) then because of work schedules for both of them (appears her Christmas party IG post was work related), they could not get together for another 3 weeks. Then it appears they were going to start the approximately every other week SHV's after the holidays.  Those dang holidays... they just screw everything up tbt - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 17 2498057887
Well, many a past leads and F1's have had their SHV's all during the holidays;  Jason, Sean, Chris, Brad, and many others so sorry....IMO, it seems that all parties, both Becca and Arie knew the writing was on the wall, IMO

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:22 pm

Becca should have realized it Dec 4th IMHO when Arie is liking Lauren's IG.

I don't know about anyone else, but once I decided I want to split, I certainly wasn't myself until I confronted him. Anyone would notice a change in behaviour or lack of attention from their partner if something is wrong especially if it involved another woman!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:24 pm

bleuberry wrote:Considering the last 3 Bachelorettes are still engaged, and a total 6 are with their picks till today, I'd take that gamble if I were Becca. Not to mention the Bachelorettes who didn't last with their picks seem to be in good places too (Deanna, Ali, Emily, Andi). I don't know why Becca wouldn't give it a shot. Chances are high that she'll either find her husband on the show or off the show within 2 years laugh out loud. Win win. JMO.

She may not even get that, but come away alone or blindsided. If she come away like DeAnna and the other ones you mentioned, she don't need the show she can find it on her own.

pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:24 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:

Look at it this way, they saw each other 2 weekends in a row (4-wheeling and SHV) then because of work schedules for both of them (appears her Christmas party IG post was work related), they could not get together for another 3 weeks. Then it appears they were going to start the approximately every other week SHV's after the holidays.  Those dang holidays... they just screw everything up tbt - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 17 2498057887
Well, many a past leads and F1's have had their SHV's all during the holidays;  Jason, Sean, Chris, Brad, and many others so sorry....IMO, it seems that all parties, both Becca and Arie knew the writing was on the wall, IMO

It appears though that there were reasons why this couple did not have a SHV at Christmas, however, it does appear that they were together before New Year's. So that is still during the holidays.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Becca should have realized it Dec 4th IMHO when Arie is liking Lauren's IG.

I don't know about anyone else, but once I decided I want to split, I certainly wasn't myself until I confronted him. Anyone would notice a change in behaviour or lack of attention from their partner if something is wrong especially if it involved another woman!

I think for most people yes ^^^^^ But this is Arie imo. Big difference. He’s used to juggling multiple women and most didn’t see their end coming. I know it might be disputed but there’s proof out there and if it’s true about Becca and she gets a chance to talk, then she can be added to the list.
Jmho

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Becca should have realized it Dec 4th IMHO when Arie is liking Lauren's IG.

Then Arie should have put on his big boy pants and told her December 4th. Arie was the creep liking the pictures, not Becca. Arie should have ended it then, but in true Arie style he waited until he was sure he could skip on to the next woman. Arie is still at fault and the jerk. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:41 pm

northernviewer wrote:I think the term “engaged” has little to no meaning on the Bach.   It’s a mere ritual, and has the same significance as the final rose.   A real life engagement and a Bach engagement is like comparing apples and oranges ... actually, it’s more like comparing grapes and watermelons laugh out loud

So if Arie and Lauren did get engaged last Saturday, is that “real” but what happened in the finale wasn’t? It wouldn’t surprise me at all if they are engaged. Arie been engaged twice in less than 4 months.Bad judgement over and over again I think. He probably feels that he needs to prove to Lauren he really means it this time. :headbanging
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:46 pm

@stuckinsc Sorry Stuck, I feel the need to get back to base camp on this. We have gossip and innuendo at this point. Alot of gossip about Arie's past that feels like it started out as tiny snowflakes from ex girlfriends, then snowballed when it hit the streets. Then there is RS. He is fed gossip and he spews it as gospel. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:47 pm

Once something starts to go south, IMO, it's like a snowball going downhill. 
Becca may have been in denial, that happens. 
IMO,the relationship with Arie and Becca was going downhill fast and furious since the FRC. 
I'm sorry she felt blindsided, if she did. 
She might need to work on her picker. IMO a relationship with a dud in a too tight suit for 7 yrs? Off and on? Treating to oh wow San Diego. Maybe next time Tarzana? Burbank?  What a hotdog and then a guy who chose her on tv only to dump her for the other gal? She's worth more than that no matter who she is. IMO. IDK maybe she is better off with MF picking for her. Maybe the 'ette gig would be good for her. tbt - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 17 4256136633

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:06 am

BKay wrote:@stuckinsc Sorry Stuck, I feel the need to get back to base camp on this. We have gossip and innuendo at this point. Alot of gossip about Arie's past that feels like it started out as tiny snowflakes from ex girlfriends, then snowballed when it hit the streets. Then there is RS. He is fed gossip and he spews it as gospel. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I respect your opinion. Mine is from others not RS. I know how he can be hateful without cause, he did it to Jordan Rodgers.

And my point still stands, if Arie is liking Lauren’s pic on December 4th as there is proof, then he should have just ended it then.

I actually liked Arie before this and hoped he would find someone on the show. But I can see his behavior post show has been selfish and uncaring. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92