SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:34 pm

I honestly will be shocked if Arie displays any emotion like Jason did when letting Lauren go. I don't buy that Arie loves either Becca or Lauren. I think Arie is all about himself and his pattern of behavior of moving onto the next girl while with a current one is his m.o. I'd love to be wrong but I won't hold my breath to believe this is some twu wuv story.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

tbt - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:42 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I honestly will be shocked if Arie displays any emotion like Jason did when letting Lauren go. I don't buy that Arie loves either Becca or Lauren. I think Arie is all about himself and his pattern of behavior of moving onto the next girl while with a current one is his m.o. I'd love to be wrong but I won't hold my breath to believe this is some twu wuv story.

If Lauren is the *type* he always goes for but prior it hasn’t worked out, I’ll go with what Einstien said about insanity and thinking they’ll be a different result.
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:46 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I honestly will be shocked if Arie displays any emotion like Jason did when letting Lauren go. I don't buy that Arie loves either Becca or Lauren. I think Arie is all about himself and his pattern of behavior of moving onto the next girl while with a current one is his m.o. I'd love to be wrong but I won't hold my breath to believe this is some twu wuv story.

I agree that he doesn't love either woman. I definitely don't think we'll be getting Jason-level emotion either. Arie himself said in an earlier interview that he wasn't a crier and didn't cry during the season. I think all we're going to get is that monotone "it feels like my heart was ripped out of my chest" ITM. In general, Arie isn't the most emotionally expressive lead and I think that's partly why this season has seemed boring to many. I've actually enjoyed it, for the most part, but it's hard to connect to a lead who seems so one-note. I think we'll see the same thing with the Becca break-up, just a total lack of emotion from his part. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:49 pm

Saw this tweet in case there are those who can’t see it. She tweeted RS

tbt - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 48 Deef3810

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:51 pm

Here’s a YouTube link for the video. Don’t know how long it will last.

Video

tbt - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 48 87b72b10 tbt - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 48 86669110 tbt - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 48 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:55 pm

umngirl wrote:Here’s a YouTube link for the video. Don’t know how long it will last.

Video
Thanks for positing this.

I noticed how blank his face is while proposing to her, no emotion, no warmth. As if he is doing the laundry or paying the waitress for dinner. Becca's face showed excitement, happiness, and emotion. His face? a blank paper.
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:58 pm

missnana wrote:
umngirl wrote:Here’s a YouTube link for the video. Don’t know how long it will last.

Video

I noticed how blank his face is while proposing to her, no emotion, no warmth. As if he is doing the laundry or paying the waitress for dinner. Becca's face showed excitement, happiness, and emotion. His face? a blank paper.

You can hear his kissing noise that the other girls talked about giggling ..”mmm”

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:00 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
missnana wrote:

Video

You can hear his kissing noise that the other girls talked about  giggling ..”mmm”
I watched again after reading your comment and now I can't unhear it Upset "mmm"
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:04 pm

Becca looks stunning in the proposal video and deserves so much better than what happened to her afterwards.  sad
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:06 pm

Also, Arie missed a golden opportunity to use her limo entarance line.

tbt - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 48 87b72b10 tbt - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 48 86669110 tbt - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 48 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:11 pm

I thought this proposal wasn't anything special but none of them are besides a few. I didn't really think it was emotional-less though. It seemed they thought they loved one another. JMHO.

Arie is a pig but how stunning is Becca? She is going to be a great Bachelorette! I can't wait..

**All IMO*
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:23 pm

Diana wrote:I thought this proposal wasn't anything special but none of them are besides a few. I didn't really think it was emotional-less though. It seemed they thought they loved one another. JMHO.

Arie is a pig but how stunning is Becca? She is going to be a great Bachelorette! I can't wait..

**All IMO*
She's so stunning and I think her season will be amazing. I am rooting for her, go girl yes
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92