SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:02 am

Kashathediva wrote:We should burn them all at the stake. JMO
Let's make it real interesting and throw in a few MOT women. Krystal will be happy to light the flame.

Yes! They are all evil. Evil, I tell you! Mwahahaha!! rotfl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

tbt - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by missnana Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:07 am

pbmax wrote:
missnana wrote:
North wrote:

I agree. Ready for another strong, take-charge, Bachelorette, really cute & funny guys, and some great date locations. This season will be hard to tops for scenic views though -- Paris to Peru with Italy in between, wow! That's the way to do it!

Amen tbt - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 19 4256136633 I am so done with these wimpy bachelors, I skipped both Nick and Arie's seasons, and I doubt I will be watching Ben 2.0. The Bachelorette is definitely my show to watch and the female leads never disappoint. So excited for Becca!

Be careful of the things you say. I would like put forth a scenario. Let's say Becca is 'ette, she has to sign a contract and in that contract she has to pick someone in the end. She gets 30 guys, she finds her one and get to the F3 or F2 but then he decides to bail and can't go through with it. What will she do? There's many more scenarios JMO
There has been no proof of the leads being "forced" to pick someone. And even if that were to happen, It doesn't change the fact that I still prefer the bachelorettes. They are more raw, vulnerable, honest which makes the show enjoyable for me. They seem to fall harder for the contestants, and they form actual relationships with the men. The male leads are nothing like that especially in recent seasons. Every bachelor has been phony and displayed very selfish attitude. They don't seem to fall as hard for the women, and all the female attention goes to their head. Arie is the worst so far from every season I watched, and I have being watching since Ben F season.
I think Becca would make a great bachelorette because she has that quality of being articulate, genuine, sweet, without putting an "on" attitude. She has the right balance of knowing when to put her foot down (example how she handled the ex situation) without being overally aggressive.

All IMO
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:31 am

missnana wrote:
pbmax wrote:
missnana wrote:

Amen tbt - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 19 4256136633 I am so done with these wimpy bachelors, I skipped both Nick and Arie's seasons, and I doubt I will be watching Ben 2.0. The Bachelorette is definitely my show to watch and the female leads never disappoint. So excited for Becca!

Be careful of the things you say. I would like put forth a scenario. Let's say Becca is 'ette, she has to sign a contract and in that contract she has to pick someone in the end. She gets 30 guys, she finds her one and get to the F3 or F2 but then he decides to bail and can't go through with it. What will she do? There's many more scenarios JMO
There has been no proof of the leads being "forced" to pick someone. And even if that were to happen, It doesn't change the fact that I still prefer the bachelorettes. They are more raw, vulnerable, honest which makes the show enjoyable for me. They seem to fall harder for the contestants, and they form actual relationships with the men. The male leads are nothing like that especially in recent seasons. Every bachelor has been phony and displayed very selfish attitude. They don't seem to fall as hard for the women, and all the female attention goes to their head. Arie is the worst so far from every season I watched, and I have being watching since Ben F season.
I think Becca would make a great bachelorette because she has that quality of being articulate, genuine, sweet, without putting an "on" attitude. She has the right balance of knowing when to put her foot down (example how she handled the ex situation) without being overally aggressive.

All IMO

First I never used the word forced. What will she get 25-30 women vieing for her heart or else she will get 25-30 men like those that was once a contestant and became the lead...same type. So how can she guarantee she will fare better than the bachelor when she still has to deal with a man.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:57 am

I swear to god, Arie could run a dog over with his car and people would be like, "Why didn't the dog just run out of the way? Poor Arie sad" What more does this guy have to do to show what a piece of sh!t (IMO) he is? It makes me sad that guys like Arie get defended to the ends of the earth while Becca gets accused of being fake, being an actress, being 'in' on Ross coming back, being 'stupid' for not knowing that Lauren was Arie's ~true love~ ect, when she's done nothing wrong. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:16 am

Diana wrote:I don’t blame Becca for any of Aries actions. I also have no respect for Lauren either if I’m being really honest and that’s my right & opinion to have. They are both just so gross, Becca truly wins when she’s the ette and these two end up alone

JMHO
I am so confused, how is it that it's ok to blame Lauren for it? Maybe it would be best for Becca to NOT get mixed up in the machine for her own season...no matter what she does it will be the wrong thing by some.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:19 am

It boggles my mind as to why everybody has to fall in line to hate a person because of the choices he made especially when it's his life not ours. Some people choose to leave the judgment alone. Breaking up with one and reuniting with another isn't enough for me to run him over. Something that happens in the real world only this is on tv. Defending him, I have no reason to crucify him. JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:22 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:I swear to god, Arie could run a dog over with his car and people would be like, "Why didn't the dog just run out of the way? Poor Arie sad" What more does this guy have to do to show what a piece of sh!t (IMO) he is? It makes me sad that guys like Arie get defended to the ends of the earth while Becca gets accused of being fake, being an actress, being 'in' on Ross coming back, being 'stupid' for not knowing that Lauren was Arie's ~true love~ ect, when she's done nothing wrong. All JMO.

It all goes back to the saying When someone shows you who they are, believe them.*EDIT*
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:24 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:I swear to god, Arie could run a dog over with his car and people would be like, "Why didn't the dog just run out of the way? Poor Arie sad" What more does this guy have to do to show what a piece of sh!t (IMO) he is? It makes me sad that guys like Arie get defended to the ends of the earth while Becca gets accused of being fake, being an actress, being 'in' on Ross coming back, being 'stupid' for not knowing that Lauren was Arie's ~true love~ ect, when she's done nothing wrong. All JMO.
Agree. It’s what we’ve too often done. IMO, the attitude you describe is the behavior that has enabled men to terrorize and hurt women for centuries. It’s an extension of attributing female reactions and feelings to men and the absence of understanding that men’s thoughts and motivations can be quite different from ours, IMO. It makes me sad to see how tender hearts forgive and overlook disrespectful/bad behavior from men but, I am encouraged as we now have evidence of women becoming wiser and more empathetic toward each other. It has taken a looonng time. 
Sharleen’s blog has a very good description of how Arie disarmed the women with his voluntary, unnecessary ILY’s before each of the three FD’s. She has good insight into him, IMO. It’s quite enlightening. She is a smart woman. JMO.  http://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelor-episode-9-review/

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:38 am

stuckinsc wrote:
pbmax wrote:
Rolly wrote:

So if Arie and Lauren did get engaged last Saturday, is that “real” but what happened in the finale wasn’t? It wouldn’t surprise me at all if they are engaged. Arie been engaged twice in less than 4 months.Bad judgement over and over again I think. He probably feels that he needs to prove to Lauren he really means it this time. :headbanging

If Becca take the gig and "possible" get engaged she will be doing the same thing, but I guess that's different. JMO

Actually if Becca was dumped mid January her engagement would be mid to early May. Five weeks for Arie, five months for Becca. So around four extra months for Becca. Still short, but not quite the same. IMO.

I guess it is different @pbmax. I am really confused. For me, his life isn't directly affecting mine(minus the time I am spending talking about all of this), and therefore guess it's how I was raised or how my grandfather liked to always say that "if he is not stopping my beating drum, then why am I stopping his", meaning in essence....it's his life and until it affects mine, then back off and let him live it.

Mommyof2 wrote:I can understand that Arie may be to blame in all this chaos, but what did Lauren do?  She obviously had/has feelings for Arie and decided to take him back.  He initiated contact with her.  Not the other way around.  She wasn't liking his IG pictures on December 4th.  I just don't understand why she is getting blamed for Arie's decision.  scratch As Caroline said, it isn't Lauren's fault.  Jmhoaa.  

I agree. I just don't see why Lauren is taking a beating in this so to speak. I think that it is Arie doing this but in saying that, it's also his life to make his OWN decisions as to what he wants....those decisions aren't affecting mine so I am VERY willing to watch it all play out.

pbmax wrote:It boggles my mind as to why everybody has to fall in line  to hate a person because of the choices he made especially when it's his life not ours. Some people choose to leave the judgment alone. Breaking up with one and reuniting with another isn't enough for me to run him over. Something that happens in the real world only this is on tv. Defending him, I have no reason to crucify him. JMO
Completely agree with the bolded @pbmax. I find myself going around the board just liking your posts. LOL.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by tvlover1988 Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:54 am

SO IMO if Becca was blindsided by the breakup she would be a fool to take the Bachelorette. Producers knew she was going to be filmed getting dumped not a happy update to the couple. Add to that bringing her ex there to cause an issue also. Trusting them is a big mistake

Lauren is a lot like Emily IMO. Blond, conservative and she seems to be very needy. Emily knew very well what she would get with choosing Arie and she politely declined. I don't buy for one minute that between Jan 1 and the day Arie went to her parents house that Arie and Lauren didn't meet somewhere during that time and probably more than once. How all this is presented to Lauren's family (especially her Dad) will be interesting to see.

I have never been an Arie fan but hoped he would conduct himself in a manner that would prove people wrong. Instead he has shown me what an inconsiderate man he really is. He may say he's ready for the backlash but I would bet he will lash out at anyone and everyone that has anything negative to say. I don't think he understands that the majority of people will cut him no slack for his behavior with both Becca and Lauren.

If Arie and Lauren are happy good for them. It's how they got there that will be what the viewers will dislike and maybe even hate. Hate from Bachelor Nation can be extremely loud and downright abusive at times. This will be Arie's time on steroids.

All just my opinion that's all

tvlover1988

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:02 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I could see him saying the break up had nothing to do with Lauren. Makes perfect sense to me.

He wasn't in love with Becca and he knew it. They had one SHV, maybe 2 counting the 4wheeling. Dec 8th, was the last one. Meanwhile he's like Lauren's IG posts.

All though December, all through the holidays, no sneaking around that we could come up with. The next planned SHV was Jan 10th which I think was the break up. Over a month after the last one? While sleuthing, the timeline was definitely not making sense to me since he was accounted for quite often.

It will get harder before it gets easier.

I admit I am not completely caught up on all of yesterday's posts, but so far yours is the only post I've seen that mentions that curious line. You - and my wife - both latched on to that. In fact my wife's comment about that short scene was "They're talking in code - go back and watch it again". In addition to Arie's line "It will get harder before it gets easier." Lauren seemed to be saying that during the overnight Arie had explained things to her that put her fears (I fall for you but you pick someone else) at ease. So what might they have talked about - for the first (and only) time they had during filming - that gave Lauren the confidence to have said what she did? What could Arie have been thinking / knowing would happen that would make the journey harder before it got easier?

And in the aftermath of the FRC, why was Lauren so ready to "get back" with Arie instead of totally withdrawing back into the shell she's tried so hard for so long to wrap around her and protect her heart? Was it something that Arie explained to her in private, and if so, what did he know then that we didn't? If he was that "in love" with Becca why was he so ready to step aside and let Ross propose to Becca and acknowledge that it was Becca's choice? He fought for Emily's heart (the journal) but IMO he didn't fight for Becca.

I do agree with your statement that "He wasn't in love with Becca and he knew it." IMO he knew it then and he knew it when he proposed. Just my own humble opinion but I think the FRC proposal to Becca was for the TV show and the one which (apparently) happened this past Saturday at at the Monarch Bay Resort in Dana Point was for his heart.

All JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:50 am

Lucas15 wrote:
I admit I am not completely caught up on all of yesterday's posts, but so far yours is the only post I've seen that mentions that curious line. You - and my wife - both latched on to that. In fact my wife's comment about that short scene was "They're talking in code - go back and watch it again". In addition to Arie's line "It will get harder before it gets easier." Lauren seemed to be saying that during the overnight Arie had explained things to her that put her fears (I fall for you but you pick someone else) at ease. So what might they have talked about - for the first (and only) time they had during filming - that gave Lauren the confidence to have said what she did? What could Arie have been thinking / knowing would happen that would make the journey harder before it got easier?

And in the aftermath of the FRC, why was Lauren so ready to "get back" with Arie instead of totally withdrawing back into the shell she's tried so hard for so long to wrap around her and protect her heart? Was it something that Arie explained to her in private, and if so, what did he know then that we didn't? If he was that "in love" with Becca why was he so ready to step aside and let Ross propose to Becca and acknowledge that it was Becca's choice? He fought for Emily's heart (the journal) but IMO he didn't fight for Becca.

I do agree with your statement that "He wasn't in love with Becca and he knew it." IMO he knew it then and he knew it when he proposed. Just my own humble opinion but I think the FRC proposal to Becca was for the TV show and the one which (apparently) happened this past Saturday at at the Monarch Bay Resort in Dana Point was for his heart.

All JMHO

Again, I read this well-presented and reasoned post (your posts are so clean!) and I still think the switcheroo scenario doesn't have to be this complicated. I keep going back to Occam's Razor: Lauren took Arie back because she's in love with him. As she's said during her time on the show. I personally don't think there has to be a code or a pre-planned scheme to get Lauren to accept Arie or for Arie to change his mind. The simplest solution is often just that, THE solution. Arie thought he wanted Becca, proposed, then changed his mind. Lauren was in love and took him back. And that's okay. Life is messy.  The above is MO.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92