SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:24 pm

missnana wrote:
umngirl wrote:Here’s a YouTube link for the video. Don’t know how long it will last.

Video
Thanks for positing this.

I noticed how blank his face is while proposing to her, no emotion, no warmth. As if he is doing the laundry or paying the waitress for dinner. Becca's face showed excitement, happiness, and emotion. His face? a blank paper.
It was like they were both reading lines. SMH

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

tbt - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Diana Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:28 pm

Under different circumstances these pictures would be so cute. sad IMO

tbt - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 49 3SLN0om
tbt - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 49 AOSwk9T

http://www.justjared.com/2018/03/02/look-inside-arie-beccas-last-date-on-the-bachelor-finale/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:32 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
missnana wrote:
umngirl wrote:Here’s a YouTube link for the video. Don’t know how long it will last.

Video

I noticed how blank his face is while proposing to her, no emotion, no warmth. As if he is doing the laundry or paying the waitress for dinner. Becca's face showed excitement, happiness, and emotion. His face? a blank paper.
It was like they were both reading lines. SMH

I agree ... and early in the day ... no sunset pics this season.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:35 pm

I haven't seen Arie that excited about any of the women this season (maybe with Baby Beks). He's pretty much said the same stuff and made out the same way (even him eating on dates is like he's bored imo and rather would pay attention to food). Nothing about Arie has struck me as a man in love at all. I think he is in the bubble still even with Lauren (having cameras there even more so) and I won't be surprised at all if he moves on from Lauren like he moved on from Becca or has someone on the DL already. I don't think Arie has changed at all and his actions speak louder than words imo. Maybe after ATFR night Arie can post another crotch shot of himself with "Sex sells baby" to prove what a changed man he is   no no dizzy jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:43 pm

I wonder if he told Lauren the same thing about choosing her when he proposed to her. I wouldn't be surprised at all.Rolling Eyes JMHO
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:46 pm

Diana wrote:I wonder if he told Lauren the same thing about choosing her when he proposed to her. I wouldn't be surprised at all.Rolling Eyes  JMHO  

More than likely Lauren did not know what he said when he proposed to Becca so just imagine if he did use those words with her as well...

TPTB are like... 🚋

tbt - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 49 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:52 pm

He probably had Carowhine's mix playing in the background, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:54 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
Diana wrote:I wonder if he told Lauren the same thing about choosing her when he proposed to her. I wouldn't be surprised at all.Rolling Eyes  JMHO  

More than likely Lauren did not know what he said when he proposed to Becca so just imagine if he did use those words with her as well...

TPTB are like... 🚋

tbt - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 49 1646190589

That’s why he made sure to secure Lauren in another engagement before Becca’s proposal leaked or aired. **IMO**
He will make his proposal to Lauren more emotional because he has to reverse the other from this day and everyday lie he said. Both proposals were made under bubble love though .
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:55 pm

missnana wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:
missnana wrote:

You can hear his kissing noise that the other girls talked about  giggling ..”mmm”
I watched again after reading your comment and now I can't unhear it Upset "mmm"

Romance is dead if you can kiss everyone and get the "mmmm" sound, everytime. Just saying...

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:57 pm

I still cannot believe they were stupid enough to get engaged six weeks after he just broke off another engagement and they haven't even been in real life together.

what winners these two are... not.. JMO

Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:14 pm

missnana wrote:I noticed how blank his face is while proposing to her, no emotion, no warmth. As if he is doing the laundry or paying the waitress for dinner. Becca's face showed excitement, happiness, and emotion. His face? a blank paper.

I have noticed (and actually have been tracking this for a while) that IMO Arie is a "nodder". What I mean by that is that when he says something that he "internally" agrees with he will nod his head in the affirmative, and when he says something that he might not internally agree with, he shakes his head "no". It was interesting to me to watch this clip with that in mind.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:20 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
missnana wrote:I noticed how blank his face is while proposing to her, no emotion, no warmth. As if he is doing the laundry or paying the waitress for dinner. Becca's face showed excitement, happiness, and emotion. His face? a blank paper.

I have noticed (and actually have been tracking this for a while) that IMO Arie is a "nodder". What I mean by that is that when he says something that he "internally" agrees with he will nod his head in the affirmative, and when he says something that he might not internally agree with, he shakes his head "no". It was interesting to me to watch this clip with that in mind.

I know what you’re saying and I noticed that too in the proposal but, I’ve seen him do the same while trying to enforce something with Lauren while shaking his head no. He might just be a walking contradiction imo .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92