SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:10 am

For me while sleuthing I thought they were all beautiful and going by their SM what little we had, I thought they were great.

Now, not so much. Carol-whine is annoying, Bekah has been downgraded (I took a chance and cut my hair because of her!!!!) Tia reminds me too much of Raven and is doing and saying all the right things for the next lead, in an annoying way. I thought Krystal was sweet, and she's turned out quite differently.

Sienne is gorgeous but not crazy about her on WTA. I'm slowly forgetting the rest of them, so it doesn't matter.

I hope they go back a few seasons and choose someone else for the 'ette or someone totally new.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:12 am

GuardianAngel wrote:For me while sleuthing I thought they were all beautiful and going by their SM what little we had, I thought they were great.

Now, not so much. Carol-whine is annoying, Bekah has been downgraded (I took a chance and cut my hair because of her!!!!) Tia reminds me too much of Raven and is doing and saying all the right things for the next lead, in an annoying way. I thought Krystal was sweet, and she's turned out quite differently.

Sienne is gorgeous but not crazy about her on WTA. I'm slowly forgetting the rest of them, so it doesn't matter.

I hope they go back a few seasons and choose someone else for the 'ette or someone totally new.

LOL... is MF thinking like you ? Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:55 am

Apparently a lot of people who were unspoiled are now spoiled because news of the switch is all over the media. US Weekly has it, Access Hollywood has it -- they all do. I watched AH this evening and was surprised when they discussed it openly. They said that Arie switched from Becca to Lauren and that Becca will be the Bachelorette. I think it was presented as an opinion by one of the hosts, but it came off as fact. I guess the producers green-lighted it -- trying to prepare the audience, perhaps?
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:59 am

Amethyst wrote:Apparently a lot of people who were unspoiled are now spoiled because news of the switch is all over the media. US Weekly has it, Access Hollywood has it -- they all do. I watched AH this evening and was surprised when they discussed it openly. They said that Arie switched from Becca to Lauren and that Becca will be the Bachelorette. I think it was presented as an opinion by one of the hosts, but it came off as fact. I guess the producers green-lighted it -- trying to prepare the audience, perhaps?

I read at reddit it was official.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:05 am

Amethyst wrote:Apparently a lot of people who were unspoiled are now spoiled because news of the switch is all over the media. US Weekly has it, Access Hollywood has it -- they all do. I watched AH this evening and was surprised when they discussed it openly. They said that Arie switched from Becca to Lauren and that Becca will be the Bachelorette. I think it was presented as an opinion by one of the hosts, but it came off as fact. I guess the producers green-lighted it -- trying to prepare the audience, perhaps?

Or soften the blowback on Arie and Lauren, since Arie played nicely with them in the sandbox laugh out loud. I guess now I know why Arie was so confident!

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:26 am

If TPTB want to be mean, they can be mean. If they want to be nice, they can do that, too. Who knows what their rationale is? I would hate to enter those minds.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:03 am

I know they have to be hoping that by announcing the switcheroo ahead of time--they will have many more viewers for the finale and AFTR Pt.1 and PT.2. I also wonder if this lead time of the outcome is to generate more interest in having Becca as the Bachelorette (ie. showing that she's had some time to get over the breakup). If Arie did propose to Lauren, then this will be the most dramatic ending of all seasons. I am sure that makes MF extremely happy. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:15 am

I was joking about an AFTR wedding. But since they have given the whole switch away, not much exciting left.

IMO, a second engagement, especially not live is not that thrilling.

I could see MF getting his AFTR wedding. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:31 am

@stuckinsc ... what are the odds that if Arie and Lauren do get married tptb have first dibs to televise it?
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:58 am

XQZME wrote:@stuckinsc ... what are the odds that if Arie and Lauren do get married tptb have first dibs to televise it?
Heck, I bet they wrote it in his contract.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:20 am

It is in the contract, unless it was recently taken out. It has a time limit on it though--I think 2 yrs. 
Trista's contract was posted several times in the last few days. Reading it puts a lot of what actually goes on in perspective. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:01 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It is in the contract, unless it was recently taken out. It has a time limit on it though--I think 2 yrs. 
Trista's contract was posted several times in the last few days. Reading it puts a lot of what actually goes on in perspective. JMO

IMO the biggest thing that is in current contracts that is NOT in the posted link to Trista's is the rights to televise a wedding if one occurs in the first 2 years after the finale airs. IMO currently they pay the couple $10,000 per hour of air time if the show is exclusively about the wedding. In other words, IMO if the wedding is part of another show (eg a wedding on an otherwise BIP show) then there's an out - which is IMO why they have done exactly that - to avoid paying out even the $10,000 / hour. I think these provisions were added because the lack of them is how Trista and Ryan were able to hold out for a $1,000,000 paycheck. We'll never see that happen again, IMO.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92