SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:51 pm

I moved the Becca's posts to

Potential lead

before it got too far off topic and there were some good posts.

Re 1F - maybe he can call the $5000 bet a wash now? Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

tbt - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by northernviewer Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:12 am

GuardianAngel wrote:For old time sake. She handed it to him at 3:25. Just watching that back again, reminds me of how much I disliked Melissa and her acting abilities. Especially after knowing Tye was waiting for her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwUbUoNN4p8

Thanks for sharing Hugesmile

She was the reason it didn’t work ... after the cameras were gone .... and she didn’t have to try to “win” him ... I’m sure Jason had a WTH moment.  I remember at the time and listening to him take all the blame, I thought he was being a gentlemen.  She deserved to take some of the blame.  I always thought her parents were awful for not taking part, now at realize they probably just knew her better than the everyone else did laugh out loud

I’ve sad since I found out about the switch that I think it’s simply him regretting choosing the girl who was the safe choice, the one best on paper ... the head choice, not the heart choice.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:21 am

northernviewer wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:For old time sake. She handed it to him at 3:25. Just watching that back again, reminds me of how much I disliked Melissa and her acting abilities. Especially after knowing Tye was waiting for her.

She was the reason it didn’t work ... after the cameras were gone .... and she didn’t have to try to “win” him ... I’m sure Jason had a WTH moment.  I remember at the time and listening to him take all the blame, I thought he was being a gentlemen.  She deserved to take some of the blame.  I always thought her parents were awful for not taking part, now at realize they probably just knew her better than the everyone else did laugh out loud

I’ve sad since I found out about the switch that I think it’s simply him regretting choosing the girl who was the safe choice, the one best on paper ... the head choice, not the heart choice.

I forget which article it was, but 1 of the articles that came out the past couple days basically said that Arie regretted picking the safer choice and that's what lead to him pulling the switch.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:28 am

Ladybug82 wrote:So 1F has a new gf

‘Bachelorette’ Alum Jef Holm Has a New Girlfriend: Details

Does anyone else find the timing of going public both laugh out loud worthy and suspicious.  He had to do it the weekend before Arie's FRC/AFTR?  laugh out loud laugh out loud

#tryingtostealAriesspotlight laugh out loud

Not gonna lie, I still prefer him to Arie. At least he's openly douchey.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:30 am

I will not be surprised if Arie basically says the same things Jason said. I posted the quote somewhere.

Melissa was everything he was looking for while filming, but after filming he couldn't stop thinking about Molly.

ETA:

Page 35 of this thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:09 am

Becca is not Melissa JMHO besides the switch this situation is nothing like Jason’s ***IMO***
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:13 am

kmick0890 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

I forget which article it was, but 1 of the articles that came out the past couple days basically said that Arie regretted picking the safer choice and that's what lead  to him pulling the switch.

I remember the first time I saw the preview clip of Arie at the FRC standing by the limo and sitting on that bench rubbing his hands. It just bothered me and sense that something was wrong. That look on his face was disturbing. I believe just at that moment he knew he had made a big mistake. If only he could have stopped everything then and fixed it. But no sense in crying over spilled milk.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:26 am

I was watching a recap from Nikki on YT and she said when Arie told Lauren he loved her looked in her the eye and said I love you and said to her first.  She said the man said it from his soul.  He should have followed his soul, not just his heart.  If only.  All my opinion.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:32 am

@mindless you do make a good a point. laugh out loud

At this point, I'm ready for both to fade back into real life and not hear from or see them on my TV again laugh out loud

But then Ry-guy and Nance were my favs that season laugh out loud even though I didn't really mind or dislike any of the guys.  Well TBH the original GAM Chris B did work on my nerves laugh out loud

JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:33 am

It's still so hard for me to understand how you can love someone that deeply, with your entire heart and soul, and still let them go and propose to someone an hour later. Jason/Molly both said on their podcast that they weren't in love by the finale, they just really liked each other and cared for one another. Personally, I think thinking anything beyond that exists is just getting caught up in the bubble. Which makes sense to me, since the last time Arie was in love was in the bubble. It's not real. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:06 am

Aria wrote:It's still so hard for me to understand how you can love someone that deeply, with your entire heart and soul, and still let them go and propose to someone an hour later. Jason/Molly both said on their podcast that they weren't in love by the finale, they just really liked each other and cared for one another. Personally, I think thinking anything beyond that exists is just getting caught up in the bubble. Which makes sense to me, since the last time Arie was in love was in the bubble. It's not real. IMO.

It's a good question.  I recall people asking that of Rachel last year.  How could she go from such an emotional time with Peter at the end crying the way she did to accepting a proposal from another man the next day.  While she did not do a switch it baffled a lot of the fans because it appeared that she was in love with Peter and having a terrible time saying goodbye.  Similar to Arie she was saying she hoped she was not making a mistake.    

They always do seem torn between the final 2 in most seasons but they make the final choice and stick with it.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:17 am

littlereddress wrote:
Aria wrote:It's still so hard for me to understand how you can love someone that deeply, with your entire heart and soul, and still let them go and propose to someone an hour later. Jason/Molly both said on their podcast that they weren't in love by the finale, they just really liked each other and cared for one another. Personally, I think thinking anything beyond that exists is just getting caught up in the bubble. Which makes sense to me, since the last time Arie was in love was in the bubble. It's not real. IMO.

It's a good question.  I recall people asking that of Rachel last year.  How could she go from such an emotional time with Peter at the end crying the way she did to accepting a proposal from another man the next day.  While she did not do a switch it baffled a lot of the fans because it appeared that she was in love with Peter and having a terrible time saying goodbye.  Similar to Arie she was saying she hoped she was not making a mistake.    

They always do seem torn between the final 2 in most seasons but they make the final choice and stick with it.

I do think that you can be really attached to someone and it can be incredibly difficult letting go of someone you did, at some point, imagine that future with and were falling in love with. But, Rachel said she was never in love with Peter. That's what I'm trying to say; I think that Arie cared for her, but I just don't buy the "loved her with his soul" bit because they barely know each other. By the time they film as the finale, they've been on 4 dates and, as Arie said, it took her a long time to open up their first date and, then again on the FS date, he said their relationship stalled because of her asking for validation. And she had a late 1-on-1 to begin with. So they know each other even less than the typical couple at the end of the show. They like each other, they care for each other, and they feel that it can grow into something more. But that part happens after the show. It's easy to fall in love on the show, because it's a fake environment. It's not real love, because you can't love someone when you don't truly know them. It's just infatuation that turns to love with time and a bit of hard work. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92