SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:56 pm

Since I've seen nothing sleuthed on Becca which showed her as an overly agressive Andi type, IMO, I seriously doubt she will be come Mon/Tues.  But if she wants to call Arie on his behavior and handling of the situation, from her experience and perspective, then she has ever right to, IMO.  Whatever way she chooses to go about it, I hope she ownes her behavior and wishes him/them well while making it clear she never wants to hear from him again.  

JMO

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

tbt - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:01 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:Well I guess they have to regurgitate this again. Poor Jason.

I've never seen a male lead cry like Jason did. I never questioned Jason's feelings at all for Molly, they were literally written all over his face. 

I'd be shocked to see even similar emotion from Arie to Lauren. Sure they can be different in how they express themselves but Arie has shown me in these past weeks with his SM activity, his complete lack of empathy imo, not to mention his reputation which he has only proven correct imo... that Arie is nothing like Jason.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:02 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Since I've seen nothing sleuthed on Becca which showed her as an overly agressive Andi type, IMO, I seriously doubt she will be come Mon/Tues.  But if she wants to call Arie on his behavior and handling of the situation, from her experience and perspective, then she has ever right to, IMO.  Whatever way she chooses to go about it, I hope she ownes her behavior and wishes him/them well while making it clear she never wants to hear from him again.  

JMO

IA. I think/hope she will keep it classy.  yes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:05 pm

North wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:I tend to think Arie would be better to stick with NL rings, you know incase he has another change of heart again anytime soon.  Its one thing to fling a NL back at him, but to do it with family heirloom or something that has sentiment... Nah I'd pass if I was him at least until they get in the real world, date monogamously for a while, and know if this relationship is really meant to be or not.  

JMO

I really do agree with you!  giggling  giggling  giggling  But...I'm thinking of it from the perspective of someone trying to prove he is absolutely-100%-positively-for realz-babies on the way in love (this time). There needs to be a grand gesture. Maybe, just maybe -- it isn't even a Neil Lane ring -- Arie paid for the 2nd ring himself? Or, does Neil Lane have the monopoly on proposals...even "do-overs"?

Since IMO he seems to think grand/OTT gestures are signs of love and tbt - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 36 2622943811  I'm sure he'll go what I consider overboard in his asking for her to take him back, proclamation of love to LB and asking her to marry him.  

And since I'm not buying anything he's selling this season I'll just sit quietly, eating my popcorn and try to keep my eyes from rolling too much. laugh out loud

I'm just ready for this mess/snoozefest to be over.  Bring on the Ette cause it's time for some baddies to start swooning and me to enjoy the scenery (both the travels and the eye candy... no more cardigans please). laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:08 pm

@FLChica right, I noticed that hand waving too but I was too lazy to s/cap it. I remember she gave it back to him because I watched that vid early December. Smiley

I just forgot how, notice how they got a good shot of it too? laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:14 pm

FLChica wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:They get the ring sometime before they get on set during the ATFR. Becca might have her ring on, and whip it back to him the next night and call him a b*astard like Melissa did? Didn't she give it back to him?

They wouldn't pass not catching that on film IMHO.

~snipped
At least Jason manned up and didn’t lie.  
Jmo
A small clarification: Jason lied all the way up until they were physically at the ATFR taping. That's why Melissa was furious and called him a bastard. She knew it was over, but she didn't know details because Jason lied. TPTB wanted Melissa to wear the ring and she refused. She was holding it in her hand and gave it back to Jason. You can see the video on Youtube.  Smiley

For the sake of an interesting ATFR part one, I hope Becca takes a page from Melissa's book and refuses to wear the Neil Lane sparkler - if she even got one. We don't know that part yet IMO. I wouldn't mind seeing Becca call Arie out on his poor decision in choosing her instead of Lauren. How Becca acts will give us an idea of how her Bachelorette season will go. Will she play an angry, aggressive role like MeAndI did with JPG and never miss a chance to bash Arie? Or will she simply be a sweet, confident Bachelorette like Jojo? Can't wait to see! wine

Thank you for the clarification . So that means that Arie had a sooner chance to be honest than Jason did and chose deceit, if he indeed denied it wasn’t about Lauren. I think a Becca will be fine. I hope it’s Lauren who will be ok. Arie won’t change overnight and we know Lauren won’t like another fiancé not treating her well after.
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:52 pm

So 1F has a new gf

‘Bachelorette’ Alum Jef Holm Has a New Girlfriend: Details

Does anyone else find the timing of going public both laugh out loud worthy and suspicious.  He had to do it the weekend before Arie's FRC/AFTR?  laugh out loud laugh out loud

#tryingtostealAriesspotlight laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:57 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:So 1F has a new gf

Does anyone else find the timing of going public both laugh out loud worthy and suspicious.  He had to do it the weekend before Arie's FRC/AFTR?  laugh out loud laugh out loud

Did you see how they met?  He slipped into her DM , connected and started dating . Sound familiar ? no no

Stealin thunda tbt - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 36 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:01 pm

@Ladybug82 - Whoever she is, I would advise her to run as fast as she can from 1F.  I never liked him and still don't.  JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:02 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:So 1F has a new gf

I clicked on the link. 
I was curious if she was human. laugh out loud

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:04 pm

When it's considered newsworthy that 1F has had a g\f for a whole month..... no no

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:24 pm

KB_Mom wrote:When it's considered newsworthy that 1F has had a g\f for a whole month..... no no
@KB_Mom can you imagine the coverage if it was RS? 
--Breaking news on all major stations. 
-- earthquakes, flooding and avalanches across all 7 continents
--women throwing themselves off cliffs in protest
--hazmat and the CDC meeting the SWAT team in Frisco, Texas
--the Doomsday clock moves 1 minute closer.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92