SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:33 pm

Arie just upped his celeb status . Real Housewives quality . He will be attracting lots more of the young blonds you want to get a piece meet him. Lauren might need to build a stone hedge around him . giggling
Jmo

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:33 pm

Sorry, but I just can't see Arie, the same guy who got screwed over being lead in the past and accepting the gig 5 years after his first appearance on the show suddenly flipping MF and co the finger and walking away.  He enjoys the attention, new sponsors and such that it's brought him, entirely too much to bite the hand that's feeding him/bringing in the new opportunities and attention IMO.

JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:34 pm

I bet Jef Holm is having a field day with Arie's trainwreck of a season. He doesn't even have to say or do anything because Arie is bringing the goods all by himself. JMO.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:34 pm

As far as the lead not being able to fall in love after 6 weeks, how is it any different than the F1-F2 saying they are in love with the lead?

Someone sorry I forget who, catching up, compared that FRC to Bach Canada, was spot on. Becca didn't appear to me to be surprised or overjoyed. NL got more than his share of advertisement. We'll be able to compare rings after those shots.

Becca has IMO that throwing head back aka Andi Dorfman down pat which I noticed all season long.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:43 pm

@Kels0012 well he did go public with his new gf of a month, the weekend before Arie's FRC/AFTR laugh out loud. So he's not being completely silent.  laugh out loud laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:49 pm

Becca is nothing like Andi IMO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:53 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Sorry, but I just can't see Arie, the same guy who got screwed over being lead in the past and accepting the gig 5 years after his first appearance on the show suddenly flipping MF and co the finger and walking away.  He enjoys the attention, new sponsors and such that it's brought him, entirely too much to bite the hand that's feeding him/bringing in the new opportunities and attention IMO.

JMO
i highly doubt he will go on Juan Pablo mode and completely shut off his connections with the show. I totally see him popping in all kind of d-level reality shows like "famously single", "big brother", or even go in "Marriage boot camp" with Lauren giggling
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:54 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:You don't fall in love with anyone when you've spent less than a week with them all while on camera and supervised, IMO.  You certainly don't fall in love with multiples that way either, again, IMO.  That's bubble love at best which equates to chemistry, lust and infatuation, IMO.

How many leads have said the real realthionship and love come after the show when they spend time getting to know each other.  And in the same amount of time most use to start building that firm foundation Arie has ended one relationship and engagement started another and asked the second to marry him as well, if RS is correct aobut that.  Not seeing when or how he's created much of a foundation with anyone at this point, especially a firm one.  They've got an uphill battle and lots of work to do IMO if they're going to make it last.  And by they, I mean Arie and him staying faithful and monogamous.

JMO

I'm taking that means Becca wasn't in love nor hurt or blindsided then.
These people are messy and idiotic, all on their own. IMO. wrote:

That includes Becca.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:54 pm

Arie had 5 years to pop in all sorts of reality tv shows, he went back to his racing life.

I can't see him interested in the near future, but you never know as we have seen so many times in the past with leads that were well liked and those who were not. It happens.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:57 pm

Diana wrote:Becca is nothing like Andi IMO.

Just like her to me.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:01 pm

It's funny - Andi talked about how she used the money her family had given her for a meal plan to buy designer shoes instead, whereas Becca is so normal and down-to-earth, she told the magazine that Arie bought her louis Vuittons (he brought her Loubitons). She clearly isn't spoiled or materialistic *at all*. They sent her back to the mansion with all her stuff to make the girls jealous and instead they were all happy for her. It's like that source (who was clearly a contestant this season) said: people see Becca as a pure soul. I'm sure she's not, as everyone has their flaws, but she's clearly a very kind person that people around really love and feel protective of. I've never seen that with Andi. Even the people that love her don't ever mention her kindness or loving soul.

I think Becca is much more of a Jojo/Des/Jilly type. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by MarlinPurple25 Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:02 pm

I agree with you, I do not see anything similar between Andi and Becca. I recall people saying JoJo was like Andi too and that couldn’t have turned out farther from the truth.

MarlinPurple25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92