SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:50 pm

Diana wrote:I wonder if he told Lauren the same thing about choosing her when he proposed to her. I wouldn't be surprised at all.Rolling Eyes  JMHO  

Imo, if Arie is honest, he'd say to Lauren that he didn't choose her before, but chooses her now, and may or may not change his mind about choosing her another day in the future. dizzy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by pbmax Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:51 pm

I'm not a betting person nor should be. But I bet Arie had some emotions when he was begging for Lauren to take him back and when he proposed to her. I see a big difference in him now compared to the beginning of the season, because I was concerned at the beginning that he didn't find love. After all he's been through and crap, he's out the so-called bubble. laugh out loud
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:55 pm

pbmax wrote:I'm not a betting person nor should be. But I bet Arie had some emotions when he was begging for Lauren to take him back and when he proposed to her. I see a big difference in him now compared to the beginning of the season, because I was concerned at the beginning that he didn't find love. After all he's been through and crap, he's out the so-called bubble. laugh out loud

I’m going to disagree about the bubble. Their relationship hasn’t even hit the light of day yet because it’s still a “secret.” The bubble is still firmly in place. JMO

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 50 87b72b10 metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 50 86669110 metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 50 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:09 pm

umngirl wrote:I’m going to disagree about the bubble. Their relationship hasn’t even hit the light of day yet because it’s still a “secret.” The bubble is still firmly in place. JMO

Agreed.  The bubble won't pop until after the AFTR and media rounds when they can be out in public, spending time together in real life.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:10 pm

umngirl wrote:
pbmax wrote:I'm not a betting person nor should be. But I bet Arie had some emotions when he was begging for Lauren to take him back and when he proposed to her. I see a big difference in him now compared to the beginning of the season, because I was concerned at the beginning that he didn't find love. After all he's been through and crap, he's out the so-called bubble. laugh out loud

I’m going to disagree about the bubble. Their relationship hasn’t even hit the light of day yet because it’s still a “secret.” The bubble is still firmly in place. JMO

Well love doesn't hinge on whether a relationship is open or in secret and their relationship really started after the show. I don't believe in the "bubble" it's either they fell in love or not. Some just want to win or an ego problem, Melissa and Jennifer from Plo season are a prime examples, they knew they didn't have any real feelings. JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:14 pm

Arie doesn't even know how to show empathy or any sort of emotion. JMHO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:16 pm

You don't fall in love with anyone when you've spent less than a week with them all while on camera and supervised, IMO.  You certainly don't fall in love with multiples that way either, again, IMO. That's bubble love at best which equates to chemistry, lust and infatuation, IMO.

How many leads have said the real realthionship and love come after the show when they spend time getting to know each other.  And in the same amount of time most use to start building that firm foundation Arie has ended one relationship and engagement started another and asked the second to marry him as well, if RS is correct aobut that.  Not seeing when or how he's created much of a foundation with anyone at this point, especially a firm one.  They've got an uphill battle and lots of work to do IMO if they're going to make it last.  And by they, I mean Arie and him staying faithful and monogamous.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:20 pm

umngirl wrote:Hulu made a big oops. You can see some of the proposal to Becca in this video.
https://www.hulu.com/watch/1230923

At this point, I am not convinced that anything is an oops.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:22 pm

pbmax wrote:I'm not a betting person nor should be. But I bet Arie had some emotions when he was begging for Lauren to take him back and when he proposed to her. I see a big difference in him now compared to the beginning of the season, because I was concerned at the beginning that he didn't find love. After all he's been through and crap, he's out the so-called bubble.

I don't see how Arie is out the bubble especially with Lauren when he filmed getting with Lauren just like he did everything else this season.

Plus the show hasn't even finished airing. Both Arie and Lauren are still in the bubble imo. Real life has not hit Arie or Lauren yet.

Good luck to Lauren when reality hits and if/when Arie gets bored with Lauren and moves on to the next thing jmo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:23 pm

:yes:

My one big wish for Arie is that he flips Bach nation the bird and that him and Lauren give a relationship a try away from MF and his minions. metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 50 1176891977

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:27 pm

docnash14 wrote:
umngirl wrote:Hulu made a big oops. You can see some of the proposal to Becca in this video.
https://www.hulu.com/watch/1230923

At this point, I am not convinced that anything is an oops.

I agree @docnash14
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:32 pm

Diana wrote:I still cannot believe they were stupid enough to get engaged six weeks after he just broke off another engagement and they haven't even been in real life together.

what winners these two are... not.. JMO

It's funny, because I remember all the theories here about how Arie only picked Becca because he was contractually obligated to propose to someone and Lauren must have said no. And, come to find out, that Lauren says in the promo that she's expecting a proposal, she wants to spend the rest of her life with him, and she was so crazy about the guy, she accepted a proposal from him 32 days after he broke up with his last fiancé.

This is why I always felt like the producers/contract get way too much blame. These people are messy and idiotic, all on their own. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92