SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:04 pm

Retweeted by Millsy
From the Glamour article..
To be honest, I don't have to see this episode to know Luyendyk is a
monster. His idea of a perfect date is eating loudly on top of a race car in Scottsdale, Arizona, he's killing The Bachelor's ratings, and he says the word amazing more than any person ever should. Whichever woman is single with spon-con deals by the end of this is actually the winner.  yes

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

tbt - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by KB_Mom Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:16 pm

He's a self described monster who is "excited" for the viewers to see him be a monster and thinks it will "fun".   🐒  :Okay, got it. Suspect

🐒
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:23 pm

KB_Mom wrote:He's a self described monster who is "excited" for the viewers to see him be a monster and thinks it will "fun".   🐒  :Okay, got it. Suspect

🐒

When you add it up that way, YIKES! He’ll need sanctuArie after this giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:09 pm

This is one of those old British style, double decker, extra huge buses coming his way. Does he not even see it coming? Is he that naive? Hulu and whoever else would not have those clips if MF hadn't released them. Just an interesting direction for them to take...

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:24 pm

@BKay I don't think he cares or understands. I don't know how he could meet with Jason and not realize everyone isn't going to just be so excited about him and Lauren that they don't find what he did to get there just a bit gross. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:25 pm

I just want to shake Lauren and be like "wake up girl!" Arie's words mean nothing, he says whatever he needs to in the moment to get what he wants (before he moves on to the next thing). I hope she watches this proposal and comes to her senses and dumps him. All JMO

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:35 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@BKay I don't think he cares or understands. I don't know how he could meet with Jason and not realize everyone isn't going to just be so excited about him and Lauren that they don't find what he did to get there just a bit gross. JMO.

I don't think Arie met with Jason yet. I saw Molly tweeted at RS when he showed that clip on his twitter today of his proposal with Becca and she seemed genuinely surprised he had that. If Arie is meeting with them , I'm not sure it's happened yet. Either that or Molly was acting surprised on twitter today.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:39 pm

kmick0890 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:@BKay I don't think he cares or understands. I don't know how he could meet with Jason and not realize everyone isn't going to just be so excited about him and Lauren that they don't find what he did to get there just a bit gross. JMO.

I don't think Arie met with Jason yet. I saw Molly tweeted at RS when he showed that clip on his twitter today of his proposal with Becca and she seemed genuinely surprised he had that. If Arie is meeting with them , I'm not sure it's happened yet. Either that or Molly was acting surprised on twitter today.

One of the articles has him already meeting with Jason. The screencap thread also sleuthed that the Arie with umbrella pic is most likely when he visited Jason in Washington State.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:11 am

Kashathediva wrote:I heard they had to do a lot of re-takes with Ashely and Ben F after she made him get up. I heard it was brutal. Who knows what's true anymore.

I heard Jason say (on a podcast at the time) that he didn't understand the "furious anger" from Ben. Of course we didn't see that so I think Jason saw a preliminary edit which we didn't get to see so yeah - I think it was very brutal. Probably some TPTB trickery was involved in that. IMO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:16 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:Question though. Has any couple ever said they had to reshoot the proposal for better lighting etc? Maybe this was b-roll or maybe the live unedited version we’ve heard about laugh out loud. It’s just so cray ! Jmo

I don't know if they were rumors or the truth but I have heard that they have had to reshoot at least some portions of a proposal - say to get better lighting or a better angle of the shot of the ring being slipped on the finger. And there's always the mystery of DeAnna's rejection of Jason where in one shot there were white flowers surrounding the podium and in the next shot the flowers were pink. I don't know that anyone ever figured that one out.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:42 am

Mikesgirl83 wrote:I just want to shake Lauren and be like "wake up girl!" Arie's words mean nothing, he says whatever he needs to in the moment to get what he wants (before he moves on to the next thing). I hope she watches this proposal and comes to her senses and dumps him. All JMO

Me too. The guy is full of the poopiest poop that ever pooped. Lauren, you can do so much better than this pervy grandpa! (Referring to those awful cardigans, not his hair.) JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:52 am

mindless wrote:
Mikesgirl83 wrote:I just want to shake Lauren and be like "wake up girl!" Arie's words mean nothing, he says whatever he needs to in the moment to get what he wants (before he moves on to the next thing). I hope she watches this proposal and comes to her senses and dumps him. All JMO

Me too. The guy is full of the poopiest poop that ever pooped. Lauren, you can do so much better than this pervy grandpa! (Referring to those awful cardigans, not his hair.) JMO.

Go to Google and type in mens cardiagans .... see who’s wearing them and which stores are selling them. They’re a fashioni trend and not the stereotypical grandpa sweater like you think. It’s not just Mr Rogers who’s wearing them these days cantstopl rofl

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92