SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oscars - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Ash2214 Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:52 pm

It looks like Lauren is on her way to LA now and her two best friends will be going with her. That’s nice as I’m sure she’ll need as much support as possible:

https://instagram.com/p/Bf6bH3oBt1q/

As a viewer, I’m looking forward to the train wreck laugh out loud but I’m also looking forward to seeing both Becca and Lauren hopefully handle this all well. I don’t really expect anything less from them. JMO

Last edited by Ash2214 on Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Oscars - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by kmick0890 Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:53 pm

According to her IG stories, Kaitlyn is in LA. I wonder if she's headed to The Bachelor finale.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:09 pm

Minney wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:To answer why Arie could be an A-hole:

If he went along with production to film the break up with Becca under the guise of a SHV then that alone makes him an a-hole. Nobody can tell me that he was forced to do any of that. He could have went about it a better way but he didn't care. A-hole is actually too nice of a word for him if all of that is true

Agreed!  Some people might be okay with the idea that "it's your life you have the right to do what it takes to make yourself happy".  But for me, if getting to that happiness means you treat others like dirt with no empathy or respect, I can't understand how that can bring anyone happiness in the long run and have a hard time showing support for a person that treats others with such disregard.  Arie is very selfish and impulsive... traits most toddlers outgrow.
Since I am the one that said in my post about it being his life.......BUT it's true. It is his life and not mine or anyone else's. Should he remain unhappy, drag Becca to the finale then break up with her on ATFR? Should he just keep with the 1950's mentality of you chose her(but not married to her) but you have to stay with her......How is that the right thing??????

SarahD wrote:I don't see in that video that Becca is trying too hard. She's one of the most authentic, low key person I've seen on the show.  I don't know her very well and I only know of her what I see on TV and what I've seen in her IG. That's not much to judge a person but from what I've seen, I can't distiguish how she is being fake and just "trying to win."

Lauren sheds tears every single episode but does not mean she's any more real than Becca. Becca seems less likely to become a groupie than Lauren.  We will see how she is when she and Arie does the rounds of talk shows.
All season long, I have seen Becca being too willing, too adamant about answering things the way Arie wants to hear them. That is what I meant and NOT just the video. Sooner or later(and for all I know, it happened already) that if you give false pretenses and acting that it is all about the guy but not really understanding why and giving false pretenses that you are all for him then the other one realizes you are not that way.....how does that make out for a good ending?? We seen that with Melissa and Jason.....she said all the right things did all the right things during filming to make Jason think she is one way, then when the cameras went away, things were different.....we heard that directly from him at ATFR! Couldn't that be happening again??????????

It's been said that he's not empathetic......should he be sullen and not sound happy till ATFR? Should he not post happy posts? What should he of done to not be un empathetic? Why should he act like he's going to a funeral every day so that he's empathetic when he obviously doesn't feel that way. Like Bachcan guy, he could of listened to his family and they swayed him into choosing Becca when it is Lauren that he should of chosen. The guy corrected the situation and since it is his life and not mine or anyone else's, guess he knows what's best for him. I guess I am just confused as to why he has to act like a monk and not do SM, not act happy, not advertise the show cause that makes him bad.......wow, so many things to remember.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:57 pm

I totally agree ! *edited*

He is the one at the end of the day that must go with his heart !
And if Becca is the next lead she is going with her heart by accepting this gig after coming off the current one !

Let the show play out !

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:57 pm

missnana wrote:Arie is only in love with one person, and that's Arie. IMO
I agree. That's why he's not getting any "love" from me, anymore. I've decided to ignore him.
As for Becca and Lauren being real or not ... to me they appear very similar, difference being in their methods and expressiveness ...
I've noticed opinions over Becca's "other side" and in case her being the Bette how we will see her not-so-perfect traits ... but so far all the leads had shown their true colors already during their stint as the contestants and it was TPTB who promoted them as a "perfect catch", but IMO she doesn't hide her flaws and she is far from perfect already (so there's no bubble to burst) ... some say she is too much in our face, performing for the Bette gig ... while to me she doesn't seem all that interesting ... and if I haven't known a bit about her from her SM, I would find her boring to watch, because she hasn't "delivered for the entertainment". The same I feel about watching Lauren ... uneventful (note: watching her on TB, I'm not talking about her personality, since I don't think she's "all we see") ... with only difference that Becca smiles more. Whether that smile is fake or not ... IMO at least is less heavy and wins over negativity.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:04 pm

ABC Publicity just tweeted that Arie will be a guest on Jimmy Kimmel Live this week.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:25 pm

Ash2214 wrote:It looks like Lauren is on her way to LA now and her two best friends will be going with her. That’s nice as I’m sure she’ll need as much support as possible:

As a viewer, I’m looking forward to the train wreck laugh out loud but I’m also looking forward to seeing both Becca and Lauren hopefully handle this all well. I don’t really expect anything less from them. JMO

Omigosh the three of them look soooo young in this pic, jmo...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:07 pm

Billysmom wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:It looks like Lauren is on her way to LA now and her two best friends will be going with her. That’s nice as I’m sure she’ll need as much support as possible:

Omigosh the three of them look soooo young in this pic, jmo...

They do look young, but I’m around the same age as them and I look pretty young for my age too. They’re dressed casually as well and sometimes I think that plays into it - I know it does for me. Both of those friends are married though.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:10 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:15 pm

Oscars - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 60 2a4d2310

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:35 pm

:uptonogood WTG Derek!  laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMSO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:59 pm

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/arie-luyendyk-jr-the-bachelor-experience-was-awesome-but-it-wasnt-good-for-my-heart-23629.php

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92