SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oscars - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:00 pm

Ladybug82 wrote::uptonogood WTG Derek!  laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMSO

Rolling Eyes
cantstopl
*doh*

Back to top Go down

Oscars - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by missnana Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:08 pm

ElonM wrote:Oscars - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 61 2a4d2310

Buuuuurn hehehe
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:28 pm

missnana wrote:
ElonM wrote:Oscars - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 61 2a4d2310

Buuuuurn hehehe

laugh out loud “I Love That” Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:30 pm

Why feel bad for Lauren when she was f2 there has to be a f2 at frc always is but what arie did was awfull as it seems he was talking to Lauren before he broke up with becca what if Lauren had said no he probably still be stringing becca along I would say the same thing even if it was the other way around and he did that to Lauren jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:23 pm

Posts have been deleted. We don't discuss members opinions. As a registered member, you are able to post your opinions freely without being questioned.

Opinions - The purpose of this Forum is to discuss contestants, share pictures, and share opinions. If you do not agree with someone’s opinions, feel free to respond in a manner which abides by the rules in a mature and civil manner without a direct insult to a user's opinion or the opinions in general of all posters. We do not comment on member's opinions since everyone has the right to post their thoughts without being accused or challenged. Replies which do not abide by the rules will be deleted without notice.
Rules

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:58 pm

okay the shilling joke from Arie was funny the first time, but he's like that kid that does something funny once and gets a laugh from the adults, so they do it again and again

tbh this has been the longest season EVER. I can't wait for Arie/Lauren to go live their boring lives, and we can get onto Becca's season of The Bachelorette
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:03 pm

@mslat92 I'm not sure how we know their lives will be boring. I would imagine like any other couple from this franchise, they'll have a busy couple of months between media and moving and getting to know each other better. Other couples are happy to start living a somewhat normal life doing normal things away from the camera. I don't expect Arie and Lauren to be any different.

The marketing department must have worked overtime on this one. Oscars - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 61 2498057887

Ending is just the beginning.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:41 pm

mslat92 wrote:okay the shilling joke from Arie was funny the first time, but he's like that kid that does something funny once and gets a laugh from the adults, so they do it again and again

tbh this has been the longest season EVER. I can't wait for Arie/Lauren to go live their boring lives, and we can get onto Becca's season of The Bachelorette

Nah, their relationship won't last long enough for it to be boring laugh out loud

I think Becca will make an awesome Bachelorette, always enjoy the B'ette seasons more, bring it on!

All JMO

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:48 pm

mslat92 wrote:okay the shilling joke from Arie was funny the first time, but he's like that kid that does something funny once and gets a laugh from the adults, so they do it again and again

They really are the most bland couple to ever come out of this franchise. It still amazes me that all this drama was to bring these two people together.

I'm excited for the Bavhelorette too! It's just simply a superior show, for so many reasons. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:58 pm

I don't know what these people do behind closed doors. I don't want to know. What I do know is I can't judge what would turn someone's screws by their public persona and certainly not by a highly edited reality tv show. 
JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:09 am

I live in Adelaide (Australia) and a couple of days ago Arie was in my home city racing super trucks. I didn't attend the races, they aren't my thing, but I did watch videos and see it reported on the news. I saw 'small' trucks, IMO more like oversized 4-wheel drives, racing around a circuit and going air-borne over jumps. I couldn't help but think it is a profession for 'men who will be boys'.
I want to say, in all honesty, going by the Lauren I have watched on TV, IMO I cannot see her fitting into Arie's face-paced, rather hedonistic lifestyle.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:19 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:

Did anyone catch it?
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92