SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by George1218 Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:13 pm

I feel for both Becca and Lauren. I put all of the blame for the cruel, heartlessness of all of this on Arie AND TPTB!!

I was really looking forward to watching Becca as the Bachelorette, but now - I hope she runs fast and far. She is a total class act (I'm not talking about the cursing - can anyone honestly say that in the same situation they wouldn't use the same language? I don't usually curse, but I may have even thrown something in her situation!) - Becca will have no problem finding the right guy for here w/o TPTB.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:16 pm

Aria wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ Considering all of the girls on Arie’s season, including Tia and Caroline who are close to Becca, are defending Lauren and stating she was under the impression that Becca knew everything that Arie was telling to Lauren, I’d say Lauren might have been in the dark about some things like Becca was.

I feel for the both of them. JMO

She does know now though and she's (presumably) still staying with him. 

I get that she's in a tough position and Arie is clearly a liar and master manipulator, but people were blaming Becca for not being able to see the red flags last night. I think the same holds true for Lauren. No matter what, if she's engaged to him, she's a freaking idiot. There are no amount of lies or manipulation that can justify a sane person thinking it's a good idea. IMO.

Well, I think that’s a given. My response was in regards to a post that was about Lauren potentially being shady behind Becca’s back. The girls are making it known that’s not the case. I can feel for both of them for being lied to. JMO

In regards to what you’re talking about, I agree. Everything is out in the open now.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:21 pm

IMO there are some subjective terms being used that we each have our meaning for that may not jive with another person's meaning. 
Members are discussing in this thread. That is good. I have not found anything objectionable this morning. 
However, please let's all be mindful when terms like blame, blameless, judgement, hate, etc are being used globally. 
Many who have an opinion do not want to be lumped into a side or stance.
IMO, No one can really speak for on how another poster feels and to make global statements is being unfair, inaccurately inclusive or inaccurately exclusive.
I am simply bringing this forward as a reminder, so things stay copasetic. 
Please be mindful.
Thank you. group hug

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:21 pm

Diana wrote:It’s good entertainment and it leads to Arie being hated on and Becca being the ette so win win for me laugh out loud
I don't agree. I think it's futile to hate a person ... hate doesn't improve anyone's life ... what Arie needs is clearing his head and learn to be considerate and take responsibility ... he will need to change his "ways" if he wants to make a relationship work ... But I wonder does he see a reason for that change to be a priority? I doubt. When a person doesn't identify own mistakes, they will repeat them.

Last edited by happygolucky on Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:24 pm

What I saw last night was entertaining in a really sick way. I feel for Becca. No matter what red flags she missed in HER relationship, that was a coward's way of breaking up with someone you claim to love. I feel for Lauren. Unfortunately for her, she will be tarred with the same brush as Arie. She has seen what we all saw, if she still thinks that Arie is HER prince charming, then more power to her. As for Arie, he is still a boy and I question if he will ever become a man. He seems to still be governed by his pleasure center and trying to gratify it. A real man stands tall, make a decision and stands by it. A real man rectifies a mistake in an honorable way. I don't think even a kick in the azz will turn Arie into a man anytime soon. JMO.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:29 pm

I think we know who the next Bachelorette is. JMO

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 73 EQobavg
Source Gifhy

With her breakup behind her, Kufrin says she’s ready for “this chapter of Arie to be done and close it and put it on the shelf and put it away” and only wants Luyendyk Jr. to have what makes him happy.

They’re going to be together and do their thing. I wanted to move on and have my person that I can focus on and live my life with,” shares Kufrin. “At the end of the day, I do forgive him.”
http://people.com/tv/bachelor-becca-kufrin-talks-arie-luyendyk-jr/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:50 pm

Alanna wrote:Yup yup!!! He’s literally such a sleazebag, it’s hilarious. Lauren is insane for staying with him. Insane. Imo. But it won’t last long so whatevs, she’ll be fine.

https://twitter.com/whats_ur_sign_/status/970882299012067328?s=21

I'd love to hear Lauren's response to a question asking about Arie's SM behavior, and particularly his DM tactics.

I remember a few weeks past when folks were arguing that a man happy in a relationship didn't go around liking his "ex's" instagram posts (i.e.: Arie liking Lauren's pics in early Dec). Others argued that his relationship with Becca was already over, others said the "like" was innocent enough or TPTB made him do it. But now, knowing that Arie really was missing Lauren and those "likes" were more than likes. What can be said about him reconnecting with Bekah, not once but twice after he called off his engagement and had already reunited with Lauren?

I mean, bare-bones, the facts are, Arie...

1) reached out to Bekah in early Feb;
2) included photos referencing their age difference (creepy IMO) and included Bekah's milk carton image; and
3) followed up the next day with a SECOND message.

The text exchange was not salacious though some may construe the 2-1 date reference as flirty or creepy IMO. But why reach out at all, to the one woman he had the most chemistry with?

IMO, there's clearly a pattern: the man likes to keep his options open.

I keep going back to optics and how he just doesn't understand how his behavior, comments, etc... are perceived by the public. I can't figure out if he is simply a cruel person, innocently clueless, has a low social IQ, or really is this self-centered and narcissistic.

Last edited by North on Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

North

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:29 pm

Even with all the publicity the ratings were still down significantly.

http://tvline.com/2018/03/06/bachelor-ratings-season-22-finae-arie-breaks-up-becca/

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 73 87b72b10 metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 73 86669110 metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 73 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:31 pm

I actually think Arie saying "I love you" to both final 2 girls shows how he has lived his life in the past - offers his emotions readily, without thinking through the ramifications of what he says. Who could expect him to change just by being on this show? I would hope that Lauren would take Arie back with the caveat that they seek counseling to overcome all the debris left by the show.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5325

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:39 pm

umngirl wrote:Even with all the publicity the ratings were still down significantly.

http://tvline.com/2018/03/06/bachelor-ratings-season-22-finae-arie-breaks-up-becca/

OMG    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl   They call it the Bachelor: Season of the Schmuck!!!

Well, I guess it is better than what they had him labeled on Wikipedia: Arie Needle D*ck Luyendyk Jr. Too bad they changed it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:40 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I actually think Arie saying "I love you" to both final 2 girls shows how he has lived his life in the past - offers his emotions readily, without thinking through the ramifications of what he says. Who could expect him to change just by being on this show? I would hope that Lauren would take Arie back with the caveat that they seek counseling to overcome all the debris left by the show.

I would hope she would kick his a** and needle d*ck to the curb.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/arie-to-chris-harrison-i-cant-fake-it-anymore-with-becca/

Does that mean he was faking it the whole time?

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92