SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:37 am

timfan wrote:He was also dm Becka m also so I bet him and Lauren will not last jmo
IMHO He probably won't last with Lauren anyhow ... but DM-ing Becka M to me isn't disturbing, if the content of DM was just having fun banter ... I'm sure she's not the only woman (excluding Lauren for now) whom he DM-ed with in these months ... it's still just an information that gives wide open space to imagination, as I've heard some other girls doing to allude something negative regarding some BN guy who is in relationship currently, so I wouldn't jump on the first conclusion here.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:40 am

Wait. He was DMing Baby Bekkah???? 

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud 

I mean, I always knew he was this slimy. He is totally sketch. Womanizing to the extreme. But I didn’t realize he was this stupid. Cause omg, he really is very dumb. 

Seriously, almost 20 years of this show, being entrenched in Bach nation for the last 5.5 years. Seeing up close and personal the mistakes people have made... yet he does this????? He’s truly a moron.

Omg it’s so ironic this is #metoo year. Good casting choice tptb. Bravo.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:47 am

Yup yup!!! He’s literally such a sleazebag, it’s hilarious. Lauren is insane for staying with him. Insane. Imo. But it won’t last long so whatevs, she’ll be fine.

https://twitter.com/whats_ur_sign_/status/970882299012067328?s=21

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:47 am

stuckinsc wrote:@XQZME Yeah, Arie is going to grow a long nose from his “truths” that were more excuses to cover his lies and look like a good guy. 

Arie can’t disappear fast enough for me. JMO.

I think Arie can't disappear fast enough for Arie right now! giggling cantstopl rofl
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:56 am

Diana wrote:This is on Arie but if these two really were talking behind Becca’s back any feelings of compassion I had towards Lauren being stuck with this man went out the window. Have some respect. no no

How you get is how you lose them though so good luck Lauren. Becca really dodged a huge bullet.

Arie needs therapy not a second fiancé

This is all JMO

Good Post I agree
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:03 pm

^ Considering all of the girls on Arie’s season, including Tia and Caroline who are close to Becca, are defending Lauren and stating she was under the impression that Becca knew everything that Arie was telling to Lauren, I’d say Lauren might have been in the dark about some things like Becca was.

I feel for the both of them. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:06 pm

I can’t  feel bad for Lauren at this point. Maybe I’m a azzhole but if she doesn’t see all the reasons why she deserves better and how Arie treats women than I can’t help but sit and wait for him to do the same thing to her. Because these two aren’t getting married JMO

Last edited by Diana on Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:06 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Considering all of the girls on Arie’s season, including Tia and Caroline who are close to Becca, are defending Lauren and stating she was under the impression that Becca knew everything that Arie was telling to Lauren, I’d say Lauren might have been in the dark about some things like Becca was.

I agree.
IMO it seems TPTB like to keep the women off balance and in the dark as much as possible. 
I feel for whomever takes that 'Ette role or even next season's TB. IMO the next goal for TPTB will be to out shark this season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:08 pm

I don’t blame Lauren or Becca too much, this is all Arie and the producers. Oh well, I’m enjoying it laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:11 pm

It’s good entertainment and it leads to Arie being hated on and Becca being the ette so win win for me laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:13 pm

I’m going to withhold any judgement of Lauren until I can see her speak about her experience in real time. 

For all we know... fingers crossed... she tells Arie to eff off in prime time television tonight. THAT, my friends, really would be the most shocking ending ever. 

Arie has no regard for anyone else other than himself. This was apparent way back in 2012 during journal gate, when he tried to win back his “best good friend’s” fiancé behind his back. Not like defending 1F here, but just pointing out that was still shady as all get out, and showed his character. Arie has had this coming.

Last edited by sosleepy on Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:13 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Considering all of the girls on Arie’s season, including Tia and Caroline who are close to Becca, are defending Lauren and stating she was under the impression that Becca knew everything that Arie was telling to Lauren, I’d say Lauren might have been in the dark about some things like Becca was.

She does know now though and she's (presumably) still staying with him. 

I get that she's in a tough position and Arie is clearly a liar and master manipulator, but people were blaming Becca for not being able to see the red flags last night. I think the same holds true for Lauren. No matter what, if she's engaged to him, she's a freaking idiot. There are no amount of lies or manipulation that can justify a sane person thinking it's a good idea. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92