SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by kraft33 Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:31 pm

So Becca trademarked Ready to do the damn thing? Was this recent? I just noticed the TM on her IG.

kraft33

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:40 pm

kraft33 wrote:So Becca trademarked Ready to do the damn thing? Was this recent? I just noticed the TM on her IG.

I don’t think she officially trademarked it, at least it’s not showing up in a trademark search.

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 78 87b72b10 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 78 86669110 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 78 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:46 pm

kraft33 wrote:So Becca trademarked Ready to do the damn thing? Was this recent? I just noticed the TM on her IG.
I think it was in the past few weeks. I commented on it in one of the threads when it happened. God only knows where.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:49 pm

I pretty much agreed with everything Sharleen said. It is interesting to wonder what would have happened if Arie had chosen Lauren from the start. Maybe he would have wondered about Becca. question

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:54 pm

albean99 wrote:I pretty much agreed with everything Sharleen said. It is interesting to wonder what would have happened if Arie had chosen Lauren from the start. Maybe he would have wondered about Becca. question
I believe he would have. It is the syndrome of "the one that got away" or "the grass is always greener on the other side." Whatever.....

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:00 pm

IMO in time he would have become exhausted by Lauren's constant need for reassurance, and IMO had he chosen Lauren first, he would have tired of dealing with her trust issues and dumped her, and probably tried a second chance with Becca.

The switcheroo just delayed the timeline of when Airy will grow weary of reassuring Lauren and dump her again IMO. And IMO, in the meantime, he'll be warming up his next victim conquest in the bullpen.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:05 pm

Ready to do the damn thing.™️

https://twitter.com/thebkoof?lang=en

Twitter, bio not her IG.

Just like former contestants who have trademarked something quite early in the game, IMO look out for tshirts and coffee mugs next.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Ready to do the damn thing.™️

https://twitter.com/thebkoof?lang=en

Twitter, bio not her IG.

Just like former contestants who have trademarked something quite early in the game, IMO look out for tshirts and coffee mugs next.

Oops, yeah meant Twitter! A season of let's do the damn thing!! :yes:

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:20 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:
albean99 wrote:I pretty much agreed with everything Sharleen said. It is interesting to wonder what would have happened if Arie had chosen Lauren from the start. Maybe he would have wondered about Becca. question
I believe he would have. It is the syndrome of "the one that got away" or "the grass is always greener on the other side." Whatever.....

I hope he doesn't say this tonight, but I think it's why he may have described this whole mess as beautiful (sorry, can't remember where he said that). It's "beautiful" that he will no longer have to 2nd guess about Becca. And now that Baby Beks outed him for the DMs and made disparaging remarks about him, he will no longer be wondering about her either. Now, if he can just not meet another woman EVER. He needs those blinders they put on horses.

I wish them the best, but I hope Lauren dates him for a long time before marrying him. I don't know how she can trust that his feelings won't suddenly change.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:27 pm

Well, this has to be a first.

People Magazine: Fans are sending Becca K money

Apologies if this has already been posted.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:36 pm

North wrote:Well, this has to be a first.

People Magazine: Fans are sending Becca K money

Apologies if this has already been posted.

She will go into her season as the most supported and adored bachelorette we've ever had. Her silver lining.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:34 pm

I have no faith in TPTB. They can’t be trusted.

I have mixed feelings if Becca is the next lead. She’s a beautiful girl, I wish nothing but the best for her.

But look no further than last season’s Rachel. Not only is she the first WOC lead, she’s beautiful smart and accomplished. But look at the men TPTB casted: Waboom, Demario, Lee... look at how they edited her love story with f1... she was so loved before but now even though she’s happily engaged, there are still trolls who wish a break up, who still brings up why she didn’t choose f2...

But OTOH, all it takes is ONE right person. Jojo’s Final 4, IMO, so blah! Thank God for Jordon. Thank God for Bryan. Will there be a diamond for Becca? I certainly hope so! But I am not holding my breath for a group of great quality men. Don’t think TPTB will present us a beautiful love story. Good luck, be smart and be strong, Becca!

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92