SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:35 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Spot on again, Sharleen.  :claphands   Head over heart.  Arie chose head, but then the heart started pulling at him.  I hope the best for Lauren and Arie as the hard part is just beginning.  Life outside of the bubble.

Okay, enough Bachelor talk.   Taking my kiddos outside to play in the snow!  Smiley   See you back here tonight all!
I feel like we read completely different things laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:38 pm

Aria wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Spot on again, Sharleen.  :claphands   Head over heart.  Arie chose head, but then the heart started pulling at him.  I hope the best for Lauren and Arie as the hard part is just beginning.  Life outside of the bubble.

Okay, enough Bachelor talk.   Taking my kiddos outside to play in the snow!  Smiley   See you back here tonight all!

I don't really think that's what Sharleen was saying. She, in fact, even said that Arie/Lauren simply have chemistry, not much less, that Arie and Lauren confuse for love. She believes that if he had picked Lauren originally, he would have still had the same doubts and what ifs about Becca, because Lauren/Arie lack something and that's why neither Lauren or Arie have been able to verbalize their connection. She further says that if Arie was this conflicted the morning of the proposal, it is a powerful sign that he doesn't love or need either of those women. IMO.

I know right! She’s not exactly giving a ringing endorsement to Arie and Lauren . It’s Arie who has to figure himself out but he just wanders from relationship to relationship . The sea is vast on how many women who want to usurp Lauren as Arie’s current main squeeze . Whether it’s publicly or privately imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:38 pm

Aria wrote:

I don't really think that's what Sharleen was saying. She, in fact, even said that Arie/Lauren simply have chemistry, not much less, that Arie and Lauren confuse for love. She believes that if he had picked Lauren originally, he would have still had the same doubts and what ifs about Becca, because Lauren/Arie lack something and that's why neither Lauren or Arie have been able to verbalize their connection. She further says that if Arie was this conflicted the morning of the proposal, it is a powerful sign that he doesn't love or need either of those women. IMO.

She's spot on. I like Arie as a friend but he's a mess of a partner when you add up his contribution to a relationship. Ugh.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:43 pm

This part of Sharleen's recap stood out to me:

"Having been #TeamArie for much of his season, instead of raking him over the coals as is popular (and tempting) in this moment, I will say this: I don’t believe Arie simply “doesn’t know” what he wants. I personally don’t think Arie could recognize and “know” his perfect woman if she stood right in front of him. This is because I strongly believe Arie struggles to differentiate chemistry from compatibility. I think Arie’s attraction to someone clouds his ability to see the conversation, and, yes, the “cerebral connection” for what they are. He is powerfully attracted to Lauren—I do buy and believe this—but seeing as how their connection has never been actually explained to us (in fact, it is repeatedly referred to as “unexplainable”), it’s hard to not chalk it up to chemistry. This is fine—he should have chemistry with his pick—but it alone can’t support a relationship"

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:47 pm

KB_Mom wrote:This part of Sharleen's recap stood out to me:

"Having been #TeamArie for much of his season, instead of raking him over the coals as is popular (and tempting) in this moment, I will say this: I don’t believe Arie simply “doesn’t know” what he wants. I personally don’t think Arie could recognize and “know” his perfect woman if she stood right in front of him. This is because I strongly believe Arie struggles to differentiate chemistry from compatibility. I think Arie’s attraction to someone clouds his ability to see the conversation, and, yes, the “cerebral connection” for what they are. He is powerfully attracted to Lauren—I do buy and believe this—but seeing as how their connection has never been actually explained to us (in fact, it is repeatedly referred to as “unexplainable”), it’s hard to not chalk it up to chemistry. This is fine—he should have chemistry with his pick—but it alone can’t support a relationship"

I was just coming to post this too. I always enjoy Sharleen's insight. I have watched Arie's eyes glaze over and his expression become "fixed" when the conversation gets beyond the superficial this season. I don't think he has made the leap between infatuation and real lasting love yet.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:48 pm

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:42 pm

I don't really think that's what Sharleen was saying. She, in fact, even said that Arie/Lauren simply have chemistry, not much less, that Arie and Lauren confuse for love. She believes that if he had picked Lauren originally, he would have still had the same doubts and what ifs about Becca, because Lauren/Arie lack something and that's why neither Lauren or Arie have been able to verbalize their connection. She further says that if Arie was this conflicted the morning of the proposal, it is a powerful sign that he doesn't love or need either of those women. IMO.[/quote]

To quote my daughter...Aries F2 was always going to be his F1, no matter which girl he initially chose.
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:56 pm

I love her rofl

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 77 0_D38_DFF6_54_CC_4445_908_A_A089_B4_DBBC7_F

https://twitter.com/thebkoof/status/971046603384655873
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:59 pm

I have to agree with her since I posted that and commented about foreshadowing awhile back. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:21 pm

Pardon me if this has been discussed.  That cast photo made me remember I wanted to ask this.

Do we know the timing/circumstances of Becca’s application and casting for The Bachelor?  
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:24 pm

Are there any podcasts worth listening to? I think I'm tapped out on reddit and here. (Currently home with a migraine), but would love some inside scoop.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:26 pm

Kels0012 wrote:Are there any podcasts worth listening to? I think I'm tapped out on reddit and here. (Currently home with a migraine), but would love some inside scoop.

I’d start with Bachelor Party with Juliet Litman, Here to Make Friends, and Robert Mills podcast.

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 77 87b72b10 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 77 86669110 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 77 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92