SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 78 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:01 pm

I am sorry, still not believing that Becca didn't know this was happening to some extent. She was likey approached saying that you aren't the F1 in Arie's heart but if you go along with things, you can be the lead. That's why she allowd the filming following her home on the plane, in her home.....that's really the only reason for all of that IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:01 pm

umngirl wrote:Did he really blame her working? Did I hear that right?

Yup! You were working

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:02 pm

Becca did lose me with the “you robbed me of my first engagement” BS. Don’t go on The Bachelor if you want that experience to be “4 real/extra special.” laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:02 pm

Can only imagine what Peter thinks of this outcome...

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:02 pm

Words of wisdom from Becca. She's doing great, I like approach much better than billboard ridicule.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:02 pm

Becca is taking the high road, but she also knows that the contracts require a proposal, doesn’t she?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:02 pm

Hmmm, adds to her story....she let it out of the bag there. She knows she's getting the next lead and has knkown for so long IMO.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:02 pm

sosleepy wrote:Becca is taking so much high road right now.

Arie doesn’t deserve her grace.

I really wish she was the teeniest bit less classy, because he's getting off way too easy here.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:03 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
umngirl wrote:Did he really blame her working? Did I hear that right?

Yup! You were working

He said she was working and he was working on his feelings, when he was alone. Trying to sort out what exactly was happening. He wanted to be sure that he wanted Lauren before he approached Becca.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Words of wisdom from Becca. She's doing great, I like approach much better than billboard ridicule.

Totally agree!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:05 pm

alwaystulips wrote:He is owning it. He’s showing a lot of grace in his apology, too.

Not in my book. He is showing grace because she is allowing him. I'd love to see how he would react if she actually went at him. I can't believe I agree with Krystal...he will forever be Needle D*ck in my eyes.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:05 pm

alwaystulips wrote:He is owning it. He’s showing a lot of grace in his apology, too.
YES, absolutely he is....not that it will be recognized though

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 78 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
FLChica
mindless
beader
SarahD
gurlbrit
Rolly
brownravens
Imp
Storybook
TheWrongReasons
Norcalgal