SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:09 am

Sadly, I think MF sees the viewers as his monkeys. He shows the audience what he wants them to believe and laughs as they dance to his tune. imo of course.

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:24 am

@BKay
exactly. His recorded dogs are laughing all the way to the bank.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:03 pm

For me, it's just like any other business. You work hard on a project and when you present it to your clients you hope it goes well so you can get paid. Sometimes you reflect on what went well and what you can change the next time. Smiley

Sort of OT Bachelor Ukraine has their previews out. There is a contestant that comes out of the limo in a wedding dress. laugh out loud

We need a washing machine smilie, as @Kashathediva always says, wash rinse repeat.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f344-bachelor-ukraine-rozhden-anusi-all-topics

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:04 pm

Copying is a high form of flattery!
That wedding dress gimmick did well for MF.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:For me, it's just like any other business. You work hard on a project and when you present it to your clients you hope it goes well so you can get paid. Sometimes you reflect on what went well and what you can change the next time. Smiley

Sort of OT Bachelor Ukraine has their previews out. There is a contestant that comes out of the limo in a wedding dress. laugh out loud

We need a washing machine smilie, as @Kashathediva always says, wash rinse repeat.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f344-bachelor-ukraine-rozhden-anusi-all-topics

...I think we need a dancing monkey also... AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3806527698
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:48 pm

XQZME wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:For me, it's just like any other business. You work hard on a project and when you present it to your clients you hope it goes well so you can get paid. Sometimes you reflect on what went well and what you can change the next time. Smiley

...I think we need a dancing monkey also... AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3806527698

>>>>>https://goo.gl/images/ZNbbmX giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:04 pm

@Stone_Hedge too bad that wasn't smaller, I'd see if I can make it work. 60x60

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:02 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@BKay
exactly. His recorded dogs are laughing all the way to the bank.

I was searching something yesterday on Google and came across an article about the bachelor, 10 things you didn't know about the bachelor (it's an old article) but talking about the tricks of the show and the producers. I couldn't help but laugh because it's some of the things that you and GA has been saying, as I kept reading I nodded my head yep Kash and GA got it right.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:19 pm

BKay wrote:Sadly, I think MF sees the viewers as his monkeys. He shows the audience what he wants them to believe and laughs as they dance to his tune. imo of course.

Absolutely. So many fans out there especially the more casual viewers take everything that is said at face value. Twitter comments especially.

Think about all the girls who said they were falling for Arie and could see themselves with him then when they get off the show admit they wanted to be with Peter all along. Or their real love was back at home along waiting along with the new and improved IG following.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:21 pm

littlereddress wrote:
BKay wrote:Sadly, I think MF sees the viewers as his monkeys. He shows the audience what he wants them to believe and laughs as they dance to his tune. imo of course.

Absolutely.  So many fans out there especially the more casual viewers take everything that is said at face value.  Twitter comments especially.

Think about all the girls who said they were falling for Arie and could see themselves with him then when they get off the show admit they wanted to be with Peter all along.  Or their real love was back at home along waiting along with the new and improved IG following.  

This was one of the things Arie was weary about, did they really want him, I'm sure he saw through some them. That's one of the problem a lead has to be worried about. It was funny to me that Bekah M said Arie wasn't ready for marriage but flew off the handle at the WTA, when Tia made a diagnosis of her that she wasn't ready.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:51 pm

Well, most contestants when they apply and decide to participate usually don't even know who is going to be the Bachelor, unless the show doesn't do early announcement. This season the option of Peter was dangling in the air (personally I haven't been convinced that he was that viable option to begin with) ... so the girls may have thought or maybe the producers even prompted that idea. That said ... those who felt genuine connection/interest with Arie it doesn't matter whether their initial idea/desire was for TB to be Peter.

But most contestants, whether they've known who TB is supposed to be or not, don't have a real tangible connection or interest ... and whatever they feel or say is just beefed up manifestation ... for pure convenience, for the show, for another week/episode on air, for "pretty" image, because TB is the only guy (who usually is at least good looking and with the help of TPTB "produced romance" seems a considerate guy and because of the TV show and limited topics of discussion can hide the shortcomings) and because someone wants to "win" ... just like TB lead doesn't feel the same genuine interest he/she professes for all who he/she takes on the date ... and for better entertainment then doesn't even eliminate them despite obviously not liking them, but just because the lead needs to keep certain number to fill number of weeks/episodes. So it's a common accord, at least for those who don't invest their feelings, while those rare who do ... either "win" or "lose" ...

and this season is spectacular ... because it seems all parties have won.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:01 pm

They could leave if they aren't interested in the lead. I know of at least one that didn't fly out the night before because the lead wasn't who he thought it was.

They stayed, they played a role, they cried, brought out their claws, told Arie how much they like him blah blah, so I don't care what they say about the lead, after they are eliminated.

I've been keeping up the last few days with the added posts, I can't recall what the speculation is for the Mar 6th epi other than Molly and Jason. What are they going to air for two hours?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
FLChica
mindless
beader
SarahD
gurlbrit
Rolly
brownravens
Imp
Storybook
TheWrongReasons
Norcalgal