SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:They could leave if they aren't interested in the lead. I know of at least one that didn't fly out the night before because the lead wasn't who he thought it was.

They stayed, they played a role, they cried, brought out their claws, told Arie how much they like him blah blah, so I don't care what they say about the lead, after they are eliminated.

I've been keeping up the last few days with the added posts, I can't recall what the speculation is for the Mar 6th epi other than Molly and Jason. What are they going to air for two hours?

BS

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:36 pm

I get the feeling that most or even the entire AFR hour on Monday will be previously filmed material, like the breakup, L/A reunion, and engagement (if there was one). Then Tuesday's episode will be the classic AFR with the sit down interviews and Bachelorette announcement.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:13 pm

@Sprite - What are they going to air for two hours, you ask. We'll get a few juicy moments, no doubt, and the rest will be dribble. In other words, business as usual. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:16 pm

Newto wrote:@Sprite - What are they going to air for two hours, you ask.  We'll get a few juicy moments, no doubt, and the rest will be dribble.  In other words, business as usual.  JMHO.

Maybe more upcoming movie previews ? Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:26 pm

@Stone_Hedge - Gee, there's a good thought. ROFL.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:30 pm

Surprise wedding. Arie and Lauren are going to give MF his fantaat. Then Lauren can move with her husband instead of to her second fiancé. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:41 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
sdmom wrote:No matter how I feel for any leads or contestants, I don’t like to see them hurt and humiliated in public ( I know them sign up for it, but i still feel bad), I don’t want to them getting married on ATFR, I am happy to see a long lasting love story even though I am not a fan (Kaitlyn), I am sad for a breakup even though I am neutral(Ben).

I feel sorry Becca seemed to be blindsided and was very sad. I hope she will find her Mr Right soon. I hope Arie is a reformed man and he and Lauren’s love is true and can last.

I love this board, we have the best sleuthers. I appreciate all the work the mods have done: moderating, sleuthing, making screencaps, etc.
Now I am off :soapbox and off to more sleuthing!

You win the award for best post of the day!  score Good Post

I 2nd that! clapping!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:39 pm

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister

I am going to need to see some pics, Mr. Fleiss. Not everything you send forth from your Twitter account is 100% truthful. giggling

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:07 pm

Is it bad that I hope Arie gets booed by everyone when he comes on stage? :uptonogood :halo:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 8367-910 AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 I_got_13 AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 E5kqdm15 AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:10 pm

I’m happy that you want to share truth Lauren because your fiancé doesn’t know how. Jm (snarky) o AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698

“She is so excited for everything to come out so she can start living her life again and things can go back to normal,” the source reveals. “She just wants the truth to come out already. She never could have anticipated any of this. It’s been so crazy, so she’s looking forward to finally speaking her truth.”
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/the-bachelor-lauren-b-did-not-watch-finale/

She seems in complete denial of what a crappy person her “fiancé” is. Yikes girl.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:14 pm

All I can say is good luck Lauren.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
FLChica
mindless
beader
SarahD
gurlbrit
Rolly
brownravens
Imp
Storybook
TheWrongReasons
Norcalgal