SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:33 am

Of course he proposed live. You are my soulmate hmm yeah sure.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 1f49c

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 8367-910 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 I_got_13 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by XQZME Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:34 am

Just watched JKL...

Lauren's ring is Neil Lane and tptb paid for it
Upclose shot showed its very blingy. I would hazard a guess and say it's probably the most blinged out ring that's ever been picked.
Arie said he texted Lauren to check on her...was this before the January 1st phone call?  Arie said Becca gave him permission to text Lauren, so does that mean she didn't know about the Jan 1 phone call?

Last edited by XQZME on Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:35 am

I love her SO much. Becca’s post PINKHEART

• Words can’t express everything I’m feeling tonight, but I’m so beyond grateful for the love, support and well-wishes. I’m beyond excited for this next chapter of my journey and to have shared the start of that all with you tonight. Now we’re doing the damn thing 

https://instagram.com/p/BgAmKb8hN_l/

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:42 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not sure what's there to laugh at when two people were in love and they go their separate ways.

As much as I disliked Andi, that was sad for many reason, personally I wouldn't laugh. MO
Because when you trample over people's feelings the way I think Arie did, and disregard others as if they don't matter the way I think Lauren did, that's f-cked up imo. I don't begrudge them wanting to be together but there was a right way to go about it and a wrong way. If Arie truly realized after the show that Becca wasn't the one for him then he should've ended it no matter what. But he shouldn't have needed to make sure there was a possibility with Lauren in order to do it, and he shouldn't have basically started a relationship before he ended his engagement. Maybe it meant nothing to him, but I think it meant something to Becca, and that should have mattered. With Lauren, I'm not of the opinion she's as blameless as everyone thinks she is. If your ex who is engaged to another person calls you up and tries to start that conversation with you here's how you handle it even if you still have feelings for them "I do think we have a lot to talk about but regardless of whatever feelings I have for you, having this type of conversation with you while you're in a relationship with someone else is really inappropriate". Lauren and Becca don't need to best friends, or even friends at all, to show her that respect. If Arie is really so in love with Lauren, then he should take a leap of faith. A truly romantic grand gesture is putting yourself out there without any assurances or safety net because that's how much you love the person. And as easy as it is to blame the producers for filming it, Arie is the one who should've had Becca's back. He's the one who made a commitment and promised to choose her every day. Breaking it off in a way that's as sensitive as possible is his responsibility not the producers. Here's the thing though, and I could be wrong because I don't know these people, it seems to me as if Lauren needs Arie to be as insensitive as possible towards Becca and for him to treat Becca as if she's nothing in order for her to feel good about their relationship. Mo'nique has a quote that's very popular on SM "You see when you do clownery, the clown comes back to bite". & When their clown comes back to bite, I will be laughing, and cracking jokes at their expense in their general discussion thread as is done to lots of people in the franchise who haven't conducted themselves in as awful a manner as I think these two have. All Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:47 am

@ReneeM Is there a way I can just automatically like all of your posts? You've been killing it!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:48 am

ReneeM wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not sure what's there to laugh at when two people were in love and they go their separate ways.

As much as I disliked Andi, that was sad for many reason, personally I wouldn't laugh. MO
Because when you trample over people's feelings the way I think Arie did, and disregard others as if they don't matter the way I think Lauren did, that's f-cked up imo. I don't begrudge them wanting to be together but there was a right way to go about it and a wrong way. If Arie truly realized after the show that Becca wasn't the one for him then he should've ended it no matter what. But he shouldn't have needed to make sure there was a possibility with Lauren in order to do it, and he shouldn't have basically started a relationship before he ended his engagement. Maybe it meant nothing to him, but I think it meant something to Becca, and that should have mattered. With Lauren, I'm not of the opinion she's as blameless as everyone thinks she is. If your ex who is engaged to another person calls you up and tries to start that conversation with you here's how you handle it even if you still have feelings for them "I do think we have a lot to talk about but regardless of whatever feelings I have for you, having this type of conversation with you while you're in a relationship with someone else is really inappropriate". Lauren and Becca don't need to best friends, or even friends at all, to show her that respect. If Arie is really so in love with Lauren, then he should take a leap of faith. A truly romantic grand gesture is putting yourself out there without any assurances or safety net because that's how much you love the person. And as easy as it is to blame the producers for filming it, Arie is the one who should've had Becca's back. He's the one who made a commitment and promised to choose her every day. Breaking it off in a way that's as sensitive as possible is his responsibility not the producers. Here's the thing though, and I could be wrong because I don't know these people, it seems to me as if Lauren needs Arie to be as insensitive as possible towards Becca and for him to treat Becca as if she's nothing in order for her to feel good about their relationship. Mo'nique has a quote that's very popular on SM "You see when you do clownery, the clown comes back to bite". & When their clown comes back to bite, I will be laughing, and cracking jokes at their expense in their general discussion thread as is done to lots of people in the franchise who haven't conducted themselves in as awful a manner as I think these two have. All Jmo.

PREACH....

If I could give a million likes for this post I would!!!

bowdown bowdown bowdown bowdown bowdown
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:58 am

Arie and Becca went house hunting together.?Yeah, that was a huge red flag that he wasn't "fully in" to the relationship. :dripdrip

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:59 am

Ok just finished watching. I love Lauren and Arie. I don't hate Becca but she knew she was looking at being the Bachelorette. She was so excited and ready to do the damn thing and the proof is also in the letter she wrote to Millsey. She wrote she was excited so she wasn't that heartbroken. I'm gonna watch the season obviously but her let's do the damn thing is gonna get on my nerves. Also, come on she didn't know about the billboards? She so did, this show is so scripted. Glad Arie and Lauren are getting their HEA!! 3

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:59 am

Dang these are some good guys!!!! i hope the rest are just as good!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 1f49c

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 8367-910 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 I_got_13 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:05 am

All threads are now open!

And on to the next season!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:07 am

Lauren told JKimmel they are already planning their wedding! I'm surprised CH didn't ask them about that.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:09 am

I'm happy for Becca - time to meet a real man. 

Quite a few of my fellow Bach-fans warned me about Arie - but I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt and went into the season with an open mind. In the end, all we got was probably the worst Bachelor to date. And that's saying a lot since we had the likes of JPG, Jake Pavelka etc. I can't stand his smarmy/greasy ways. Good riddance. 

Lauren....I feel that she is young and impressionable. Wouldn't be surprised if she looks up to Arie (god knows why). Although Becca is only 1-2 years older than her, Lauren comes across as more sheltered, less 'worldly' and younger than 25. JMO. 

I don't have anything against her. If anything, she probably thinks she has met her Prince Charming and is in her bubble of bliss. For her sake I hope she's right, but not holding my breath.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
FLChica
mindless
beader
SarahD
gurlbrit
Rolly
brownravens
Imp
Storybook
TheWrongReasons
Norcalgal