SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:09 am

@Aunties_Love

if i may ask....would you be able to put the elimination mark for Connor, Chris (sleuthed by SM) and Lincoln (as per RS) as they all apparently were eliminated in VA?. Just to keep the time table, because the next RC would be in the next 2-3 days, (April 17th as per RS) when 2 more guys possibly get eliminated. Praying

tyvm IA and for all your lovely work bestbud!

Back to top Go down

4 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:40 am

I have epi 7 schedule as this;

Episode 7 –  Filming in Bahamas @   GRAND HYATT BA MAR   https://bahamar.grand.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html          
LEO, JASON, BLAKE, GARRETT,  COLTON, WILLS
4/13: 1-on-1 Date:
4/14: 1-on-1 Date:
4/15: Group Date:
4/16: 1-on-1 Date:
4/17: 7th Rose Ceremony  ELIMINATED:  

I had it that way before RS info....FWIW.

When the next elims happen and we know who's on HTD's I will do up notes and update the chart then if that's ok??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:36 am

@Aunties_Love

great!..perhaps i've missed that run down..just catching up giggling

its just that the chart is my go to whenever i have a lot to catch up laugh out loud

..NP..look forward to it... yes Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:15 pm

Did we ever find out who got that 3rd epi date?

Episode 3 – (NOTES: epi 3/bach 22 had 2 GD- 1ID)Blake, Chris R, Chris S, Clay, Colton, Connor, David, Garrett, Jason, Jean, John, Jordan, Leo, Lincoln, Mike, Nick, Ryan, William
3/21: Group Date: mani/pedi with Becca, Tia, Bekha M, =====Colton, Jean, Jordan
3/22: 1-on-1 Date:
3/23: Group Date: Ventura College--------football game/marching band----------10 guys on date CLAY,
3/24: 3rd Rose Ceremony; early in the day rc ELIMINATED: CLAY, JEAN, RYAN,

****advertised public dates are the 19th and 23rd

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4680-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-filming-schedule-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:32 pm

Not that I know of @GuardianAngel

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:38 pm

Just putting this in here right now to keep up date with it, when epi 7 is done and htd's are set, will update chart.

Episode 7 – Filming in Bahamas @ GRAND HYATT BA MAR https://bahamar.grand.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html
BLAKE, COLTON, GARRETT, JASON, LEO, WILLS
4/13: 1-on-1 Date:
4/14: 1-on-1 Date:
4/15: 1-on-1 Date: BLAKE-----beach/ dancing----
4/16: Group Date:
4/17: 7th Rose Ceremony ELIMINATED:
NOTES: GARRETT GOT ID AS WELL, JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT DAY
PICS TAKEN OF ALL 6 WALKING THE BEACH.....SOURCE THERE FROM APR 12>>>> SO THE GROUP PIC COULD OF BEEN ON THE 12TH, WITH DATES STARTING THE 13TH.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:23 pm

So, if they’re finishing HTDs in Manteca (central) CA, is it likely the RC is in LA and they fly out of LAX somewhere west for FDs and FRC?

South Pacific?  Australia? Asia?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:54 pm

I dunno, the way they've been going they may do fd's on Catalina Island. (not that there's anything wrong with it - been there, it was gorgeous)

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:37 pm

I agree with @alwaystuoils, It would make sense to go West, in some exotic location, as close as Catalina..but hopefully more like Hawaii, or even Japan or Indonesia...Sean and Catherine were in Thailand and that was really gorgeous! She deserves a really nice spot but who knows what TPTB have set up?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:52 pm

My sources came through for me for the FD locations. Very exotic, indeed! 
It will be old school with all three going to separate locales in close proximity to California. 
Date 1) Alcatraz. They will have a cell to themselves for FS., however unfortunately communal bathing areas.  She will let the F3 go on this date and leave him to swim home to shore with the real sharks and not production sharks. 

Date 2) Area 51 Museum and Alien Zone in Roswell, New Mexico. The adrenaline part of this date will be having the aliens probe their bodies. (after all, production has been probing them all season) Who needs intimacy after that?

Date 3) Death Valley National Park. Becca enjoyed her last tent date so much, TPTB decided to surprise her again. The lucky couple will have an intimate dinner and post dinner swim in Devil's Hole. The last lucky couple that enjoyed this pleasure had so much fun, they never went home!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:01 pm

^^Thanks, Kasha. It's always great to see your sources come through for us.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:12 pm

laugh out loud I needed a laugh tonight!  You always come through, Kasha. Thanks! Hugesmile
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
CamiLane 11
jen689
1funnyfish
barbell
beader
Astrobach
tigertiz
alwaystulips
Doats
Lucas15
KB_Mom