SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:58 am

I wanted to say Thank you
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

4 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:02 am

Argh... just lost a whole paragraph.... I’ll be back ....Thanks to everyone on this Forum. I’ve read, learned and enjoyed my first week a lot... still figuring cranks out ( like my text disappearing... and emojis not showing up...
Would love to hear from @ MomabearC after yesterday’s HTD!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:08 am

Do we know where the RC took place?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:26 am

I thought they always go back to LA for the HTD RC?...just saw Tia's elimination the other day (on Arie season)..it was at the mansion IIRC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:44 am

No, they aren't always in LA/Mansion.  This time it probably was since they were  geographically close enough, but even still it would not necessarily have to be at the mansion if it's not available.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:09 pm

Well, they had it in LA for Jillians and a few others but they were in the hotel....can't remember which one but it was the same one. IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:45 pm

I remember one or more were at the Beverly Wiltshire Hotel in Beverly Hills.
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:48 pm

Anybody think they are filming the elimination tonight as opposed to last night? Because they have been filming this episode every other day for the past week. And there hasn't been any social media activity as far as I know.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:00 pm

1funnyfish wrote:Anybody think they are filming the elimination tonight...
I think it’s definitely a possibility. It makes sense to give production and the contestants an extra day to rest, travel and get ready for the RC JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:01 pm

1funnyfish wrote:Anybody think they are filming the elimination tonight as opposed to last night? Because they have been filming this episode every other day for the past week. And there hasn't been any social media activity as far as I know.
In 99% of the past seasons, the RC happened the day after the last HTD.  I don't see how it would be filmed tonight compared to yesterday.  Has any of the producers been silent today?  OR at least tracks saying that they may be travelling??

ETA:

From bachelorette season 6 onward, the RC happened the day after the last HTD.

From Bach 13 onwards the RC happened the day after the last HTD.

Going by those facts as we have them in our filming schedules past and present, IMO they wouldn't change it unless something drastic happened. IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:44 pm

I agree with Auntie. The first three hometown contestants are flown to the final 4 rose ceremony location as soon as there date is over so 3 were already in LA if this was the location of the F4RC. Reno is an hour’s plane flight to LA so the extra day makes little sense. Many Australia, New Zealand, Asia and South Pacific flights leave in the evening from LAX so the remaining guys, Becca and Staff were probably kept on the down low today or were in the air having left last night. JMO
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

4 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CamiLane 11 Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:57 pm

Anybody think they are filming the elimination tonight as opposed to last night? Because they have been filming this episode every other day for the past week. And there hasn't been any social media activity as far as I know.
In 99% of the past seasons, the RC happened the day after the last HTD.  I don't see how it would be filmed tonight compared to yesterday.  Has any of the producers been silent today?  OR at least tracks saying that they may be travelling??

Aunties_Love wrote:

ETA:

From bachelorette season 6 onward, the RC happened the day after the last HTD.

From Bach 13 onwards the RC happened the day after the last HTD.

Going by those facts as we have them in our filming schedules past and present, IMO they wouldn't change it unless something drastic happened.  IMO

Interesting! I think the RC happened last night but it’s odd to me that the guy that has been eliminated has not gone on SM yet. Since there hasn’t been any SM activity it could be possible the RC hasn’t happens yet. I’m trying to figure which guy would stay off SM on purpose?

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
CamiLane 11
jen689
1funnyfish
barbell
beader
Astrobach
tigertiz
alwaystulips
Doats
Lucas15
KB_Mom