SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:13 pm

luvstx wrote:Why was Tia getting her hair done today?  Aren't we thinking that she, Bekah, and Kendall are going to be on the show tomorrow night?

Could she be doing photo shoots in advance of her stint as the Bachelorette?

Hope not.

I think she’s just getting herself gussied up for the show. She’ll be on BIP IMO. She said she take anything Bach related to further her “journey”. Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 2498057887
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:20 pm

luvstx wrote:Why was Tia getting her hair done today?  Aren't we thinking that she, Bekah, and Kendall are going to be on the show tomorrow night?

Could she be doing photo shoots in advance of her stint as the Bachelorette?

Hope not.

Tia and Kendall filmed an interview for Extra according to EXtra SM. The interview itself hasn’t been posted yet.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:48 am

I think I might have proof that the Bachelorette is not going to be Tia:

https://i.redd.it/qfcdhcnw8vj01.jpg

Take it for what you will.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:40 am

She recently followed Jade so maybe she's going in another direction, shilling. Smiley

I'm not discounting her yet. Her buddy may not know she's gunning for the 'ette but she certainly has had the edit for it IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:00 am

I still think that if Becca turned down the Bachelorette, it will be Tia. As much as I like her, I think Kendall is too quirky for it.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:17 pm

flojo031 wrote:I think I might have proof that the Bachelorette is not going to be Tia:

https://i.redd.it/qfcdhcnw8vj01.jpg

Take it for what you will.

Thank you. I rarely believe them when they say they don't want it. It isn't seemly to be campaigning for it openly. They are usually pretty subtle and in Tia's case, she may already know she is out of it. Less than 12 hours thankfully and this whole, hideous mess will be over.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:12 pm

Personally I have said all along that Becca needs to run for the hills and turn down the bachelorette because she's just going to be drug through the garbage again. I don't wish that on any of these girls.

However, I do think it will be Becca. I just hope she signed a contract that will benefit her future $$$$$$$. Because it is a given getting to her HEA will not be a pretty sight.

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:28 pm

havadrpepper wrote:Personally I have said all along that Becca needs to run for the hills and turn down the bachelorette because she's just going to be drug through the garbage again.  I don't wish that on any of these girls.

However, I do think it will be Becca.  I just hope she signed a contract that will benefit her future $$$$$$$. Because it is a given getting to her HEA will not be a pretty sight.

...I hope Becca got an excellent entertainment lawyer and negotiated the hell out of tptb with serious stipulations about how they can portray her... she deft had the upper hand in negotiations with the breakup being filmed.
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:30 pm

XQZME wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:Personally I have said all along that Becca needs to run for the hills and turn down the bachelorette because she's just going to be drug through the garbage again.  I don't wish that on any of these girls.

However, I do think it will be Becca.  I just hope she signed a contract that will benefit her future $$$$$$$. Because it is a given getting to her HEA will not be a pretty sight.

...I hope Becca got an excellent entertainment lawyer and negotiated the hell out of tptb with serious stipulations about how they can portray her... she deft had the upper hand in negotiations with the breakup being filmed.

ITA. Emily was the only one who had the production move across the country to her (CH reminded people that Arie had never been to the mansion before his season) so I feel if BK wanted to have certain things in writing, she would or did get it. She is smart and IMHO had the control to negotiate after that crap show we saw last night.

IMO

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:45 pm

You are right that Emily had production move to her but it was not the first season that was not filmed in LA.

Season 3 was filmed in New York City (Jen's season). That season was also different in that Jen got to help choose some of the men cast for her. Didn't help but she did it!

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Are we sure Becca is in the running for next lead after such a dramatic break-up? She would have to have moved on unbelievably quickly from all this. I can just picture all of the Arie comparisons now..."well, I trusted Arie and look what he did to me"....."it scares me because it reminds me of how Arie and I were" "Will I make the wrong choice like Arie?" etc etc

I think Kendall would make a more dynamic and appropriate lead. She has a strong fan following. Not sure it will happen but I would love it!

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:03 pm

agentcurls wrote:Are we sure Becca is in the running for next lead after such a dramatic break-up? She would have to have moved on unbelievably quickly from all this.  I can just picture all of the Arie comparisons now..."well, I trusted Arie and look what he did to me"....."it scares me because it reminds me of how Arie and I were" "Will I make the wrong choice like Arie?" etc etc

I think Kendall would make a more dynamic and appropriate lead.  She has a strong fan following. Not sure it will happen but I would love it!

She actually doesn't! She has just 170k followers, as opposed to Tia's 371k, Becca's 331k, Bekah's 299k, and Lauren B's 268k. Out of the top 5, she has the lowest following by quite a significant amount.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Sprite
flojo031
mprssdbyu
kraft33
sosleepy