SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Sat May 12, 2018 12:46 am

Thanks for the info!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chelsiega Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:14 pm

Hi all:

I had saw this posted about an hour ago and it was of Ben, Arie, and Lauren at the Atlanta airport. I thought maybe it might have been from the Indy 500 weekend, but it looked like something that was taken today judging by the wording. I am wondering if they all are hosting something down in paradise, perhaps conducting a rose ceremony or some competition of sorts? I for some reason can't see Ben only being there for one episode, you know he will be there for a while IMO. I am wondering what Arie and Lauren's role will be?

https://www.instagram.com/14dablackwell/

chelsiega

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:40 pm

chelsiega wrote:Hi all:

I had saw this posted about an hour ago and it was of Ben, Arie, and Lauren at the Atlanta airport. I thought maybe it might have been from the Indy 500 weekend, but it looked like something that was taken today judging by the wording. I am wondering if they all are hosting something down in paradise, perhaps conducting a rose ceremony or some competition of sorts? I for some reason can't see Ben only being there for one episode, you know he will be there for a while IMO. I am wondering what Arie and Lauren's role will be?

https://www.instagram.com/14dablackwell/

Why would they go to the Atlanta airport to get to the west coast of Mexico when all of them live in the western US? The girl that posted it was in the Dominican Republic the day before and lives in the Cincinnati area.

I have heard that Ben might be showing up as a bartender on BIP though... I hope not.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:47 pm

Jeez so far I have *edited* making me want to puke but now Ben, arie, and Lauren possibly going to bip as well!! no :shootme: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1838857674
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:53 pm

Please do not discuss any contestants from Becca's season who have not been eliminated. We have non spoiled members that should be able to read other threads without being spoiled.

A new thread was created to discuss any contestants from Becca's season that may be going to BIP. It's coloured red in order to be easily identified.

BIP Spoilers Becca's season

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:00 pm

I saw per Jared's insta story that he and Ashley are on a plane right now. I also saw that Tanner and Jade are on an airport layover right now. Do you all think that one or both couples might be going to film cameos for BIP in Mexico? Personally, I would like for Ashley and Jared to both have a better time in Paradise than they did before even if it's for a very brief period of time. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:47 pm

Ashley posted an insta story that she and Jared are on a beach. I definitely think it could be Paradise -- they aren't giving the location. They must be having a lot of people do cameos this season.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:55 pm

I wouldn't be shocked if Ashley & Jared get engaged there.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:45 pm

@albean99 I wouldn't be shocked, either. I wonder how many potential engagements can come out of BIP this year. I read an article on US Weekly online yesterday where it was talked about Adam and Raven as close to being engaged -- that it could happen this summer and maybe even on BIP.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:14 am

Tanner said on his Insta story this evening that he and Jade are having a "family vacation" in Mexico. I wonder if they are making a cameo appearance on BIP this season as well. They must be doing something different by having all of these past Bachelor Franchise contestants making cameo appearances. Any ideas? JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:11 am

My thoughts: bringing successful couples back help ratings and also give proof the process can work.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:41 am

Well we know why they went down for a guest appearance. Gag me.

https://people.com/tv/ashley-iaconetti-jared-haibon-engaged/?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag&utm_source=twitter.com

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 87b72b10 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 86669110 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ayana
IrelandRose
SFoster
cookielover12
Minney