SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:54 pm

notarose wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:David = Chicken suit

Close to taxidermy... could be a match giggling

Don't say that. She could turn him into one of her stuffings. giggling

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:20 am

Looks like Kevin and Astrid were hanging out (but not pictured/in a story together).

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 58416410
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlwwJSSh-00/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=5ebq0h2z02t7

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 7705bc10

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Dccf3410
kristinaschulman IG story

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:59 pm

@TheWrongReasons thanks for posting!

laugh out loud @ Weekend at Bernie's!

I hope Kevin and Astrid are doing well! Two more weeks!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:08 pm

They might just be the only real couple from this BIP.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:17 am

Raven's having a belated birthday dinner in LA with some of her bachnation friends, Astrid & Kevin are there.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:29 am

havadrpepper wrote:Apparently Kendall and Joe were a couple during BIP but they broke up before the final rose ceremony.  She was in Chicago a couple weekends ago along with some other BIP people (Venmo John, David the chicken and Olivia Goethals) that all hung out together along with Joe.

Kendall did an IG story last night that had her, David, John, Bibi, Joe and her sister all hanging out together. So whether they are still a couple or just friends who knows. If they aren't together they aren't enemies since they are hanging out.

So I came into this thread to find out what happened to Kendall and Joe on BIP after seeing the season premier on MTA. It will be interesting to watch!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:28 pm

duh  Kevin being touted as the 1st international on BIP.  Did Daniel, who appeared on 2 seasons blatantly wearing his Canadian flag speedo, lose his citizenship between then and now?
Somethings up.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:40 pm

Daniel was on the USA version of the show, Kevin wasn't. That is why Kevin is considered "international".

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:41 pm

havadrpepper wrote:Daniel was on the USA version of the show, Kevin wasn't.  That is why Kevin is considered "international".
thumbsup

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:06 pm

notarose wrote:
duh  Kevin being touted as the 1st international on BIP.  Did Daniel, who appeared on 2 seasons blatantly wearing his Canadian flag speedo, lose his citizenship between then and now?
Somethings up.

snipped

That's what happens when you BS so much you get confused. Do Canadians have tans?? No CH our igloo's would melt if we had sun, idiot.

Which Bentley is he talking about? Bentley on Ashely's season was not Canadian.

ETA: sorry as much as I'm trying to understand, I don't get it. BIP Daniel USA version Kevin was not?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:24 pm

Kevin has done so well mixing in with WG and now BIP i hope they continue mixing contestants....i would love to see Jasmine (the bachelorette canada and kevins ex fiance) be on a BIP or if they do a WG again Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 4256136633 i love her

so i saw in the preview jordan mauger from WG is on bip as well and he was talking to a girl at the end of the preview - does anyone know who that girl was?? TYIA
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:27 pm

@GuardianAngel

It is simple... he named contestants from Canada that appeared in the USA version... Jillian and Kaitlyn. Kevin did not appear on the USA version of Bachelorette, he appeared in the Canadian version thus he is an international contestant.

And, the Bentley comment was more questioning than a statement of fact. Wonder if he meant Daniel instead of Bentley??  No way I could remember where all of these contestants were from... I give him a pass on that.

Transcription of his comment:
"Canada has been bizarrely loving to the Bachelor franchise...[snip] Obviously you guys have given us some love. You gave us Jillian. You gave us Kaitlyn. Ummn, I think you gave us Bentley too? But we're going to forget about that one."

I would like to forget about Daniel too! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 5 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ayana
IrelandRose
SFoster
cookielover12
Minney