SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by poohbear Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:55 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
poohbear wrote:Has anyone who gone on the group dates in first episode ever become F1 or F2? i can't recall anyone.

Jordan went on a group date to ESPN studios in the first week of JoJo's season.  No mention of Robby on Wikipedia.

Josh was on a group date in Andi's season.  No date for Nick week 1.

Looks Shawn didn't even have a date in Kaitlyn's season.  Nick was not part of the season yet.

Wikipedia doesn't mention if Bryan was on a group date the first week.  Peter had the first 1-on-1.

Thanks! For some reason, i thought the super front runners usually don't get a date first episode haha, my impression of that theory is definitely wrong Smiley

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:01 pm

poohbear wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:
poohbear wrote:Has anyone who gone on the group dates in first episode ever become F1 or F2? i can't recall anyone.

Jordan went on a group date to ESPN studios in the first week of JoJo's season.  No mention of Robby on Wikipedia.

Looks Shawn didn't even have a date in Kaitlyn's season.  Nick was not part of the season yet.

Wikipedia doesn't mention if Bryan was on a group date the first week.  Peter had the first 1-on-1.

Thanks! For some reason, i thought the super front runners usually don't get a date first episode haha, my impression of that theory is definitely wrong Smiley

Usually FIR guys didn’t get a week one date. Jordan broke that rule. Bryan did not have a week one date. I believe he gave Rachel a massage at the cocktail party as their date.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:10 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
poohbear wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:

Usually FIR guys didn’t get a week one date. Jordan broke that rule. Bryan did not have a week one date. I believe he gave Rachel a massage at the cocktail party as their date.

The only season of those 4 that I even watched was JoJo so I had no idea about the others. Whoever does Wikipedia for the most recent seasons does not list all guys on a date. For Andi's season they are listed.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:19 pm

alwaystulips wrote:
cookielover12 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Bringing it forward, enlarged.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Captu129

I was looking at Ashley's story last night before she deleted it, and I think the question says "How did you do decide to bring Blake?" As in why did she pick Blake for her first 1 on 1.

Is Blake in the wedding group date pics?   That might further support him getting a 1-1 this week.

@cookielover12 what awesome eyes you have! i definitely see Blakes name now yes so blake is on the 1 on 1 and Ashley I just mentions Colton either because he got FIR or because she interviewed him before he went on and she liked him a lot :gotcha:
JMO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:22 pm

Apparently Ashley is staking her claim on Colton... whether it is on BIP or as TB next fall.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:32 pm

havadrpepper wrote:Apparently Ashley is staking her claim on Colton... whether it is on BIP or as TB next fall.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 1646190589

jeez is he the next jarod for her Rolling Eyes she probably is praying becca doesn't choose him then....
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:15 pm

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 The-bachelorette-filming-07
Source

Hmm wonder if the hand holding was Becca's idea or the guys?

ETA:  And Nick really should smile more, he's far more attractive when he does, IMO. Hugesmile

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:42 pm

umngirl wrote:For today’s date.
https://twitter.com/realitysteve/status/975787271088754690?s=21

oh wait i remember a group trampoline date on another season! who was it??!!!! arghhh its going to bug me now.... hope we get pics for this one Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:46 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 The-bachelorette-filming-07
Source

ETA:  And Nick really should smile more, he's far more attractive when he does, IMO. Hugesmile

JMO

Maybe they are holding her hand to help her keep her balance in her heels? I thought they were walking on grass.

Yes, Nick is a cutie when he smiles. He kind of gives me an Ames vibe. I am going to be looking forward to seeing/learning more about him.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:55 pm

Sprite wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 The-bachelorette-filming-07
Source

JMO

Maybe they are holding her hand to help her keep her balance in her heels? I thought they were walking on grass.

Yes, Nick is a cutie when he smiles. He kind of gives me an Ames vibe. I am going to be looking forward to seeing/learning more about him.

Becca and the guy to the left look good together.
ETA: From the picture, I like him with Becca. Plus the hand holding is kinda cute. Her and Lincoln are giving me the friendzone vibes.

Last edited by ElonM on Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:57 pm

Most of the guys look tall too. Which I appreciate because Becca is above average in height and won’t look weird next to them in her heels. Plus I just find tall guys more attractive. Lol

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 87b72b10 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 86669110 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:07 pm

umngirl wrote:Most of the guys look tall too. Which I appreciate because Becca is above average in height and won’t look weird next to them in her heels. Plus I just find tall guys more attractive. Lol

Yeah, she has some tall heels on in those pictures as well. I could see them in some of the distance pictures. Looks like a good group so far but who knows what their personalities are really like!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
composer53
vermillionaire
justcallmegranny
teambigrach
philphan