SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:56 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Wonder if she'll do the MaryTylerMoore hat fling into the air?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:07 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

If she does it should be in front of the statue on Nicolett Mall in Minneapolis.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:23 pm

I don't know how trusthworthy this site is, but with Mills comment in the Bachelor party podcast and this, oh boy!
http://hollywoodlife.com/2018/03/09/becca-kufrin-heartbroken-not-ready-for-bachelorette/

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:34 pm

My gut reaction is a) this is an unworthy source --period b) this article is to garner more fan base for her to go through with it and find her HEA c) she is having second thoughts after realizing the real chits TPTB. 
I don't wish this show on anyone. 
I do wish the best for her.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:41 pm

I wouldn't trust that source, but I can't help wondering if it is a bit too early for her. It's one thing being F2 like JoJo and having 4 months to get over the short-lived bubble love, and another thing altogether to actually be engaged for 2 months, imagine your future with that person and then start dating 25 guys a couple of months later. I mean I would hope she's 1000% over Arie by now, especially considering his behaviour, but it's not always that easy. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:47 pm

HollywoodLife is notorious for inventing stories out of thin air.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:50 pm

Like I said, if she does the show I wish her the best. I think very highly of her, not that my opinion matters.
I'm wondering if some trusted sources have gotten into her ear and encouraged her to pass on the opportunity after what went on.
My gut says the article, true or false, is there to garner increased fan base for her.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:51 pm

I am not worried about her. If Arie was okay to propose to a girl six weeks after their break up.. Becca will be fine by May. (JMO)
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:55 pm

I think by the time she gets to the end of her journey as the Ette, she will be saying Who?, when asked about Arie.
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:01 am

pavalygurl wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

sign heart Oh, yes!  Please have her do that!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:30 am

LiboLRC wrote:I don't know how trusthworthy this site is, but with Mills comment in the Bachelor party podcast and this, oh boy!
http://hollywoodlife.com/2018/03/09/becca-kufrin-heartbroken-not-ready-for-bachelorette/
What was Mills comment?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:36 am

Becca's friends from the show appeared to want her to do it so they must have thought she was ready. I think this is made up. Becca didn't just get out of the Bachelor Bubble but it was popped for her which may have helped speed along her recovery. I believe you have real feelings and think you're in love while on the show but things change once you're away from them. The whole engagement, planning the future, etc would probably make it harder so am hoping she knows what she's doing. CH said that she didn't decide until the last week.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
composer53
vermillionaire
justcallmegranny
teambigrach
philphan