SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:07 am

vermillionaire wrote:Wow... WOW! I am in AWE!!!!

It’s not Jim, by the way, but damn are you close! :halo:

I am so impressed with the sleuthing here. Yawll are wild.
Damn. Back to the drawing board scratch

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by vermillionaire Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:10 am

Do we think this group of 18 is who’s left after the rose ceremony tonight?(so, everyone to move on to Ep4)? It was tonight, right?

Last edited by vermillionaire on Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total

vermillionaire

Male Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:11 am

Amazing detective work bowdown :detective wow
vermillionaire wrote:Wow... WOW! I am in AWE!!!!

It’s not Jim, by the way, but damn are you close! :halo:

I am so impressed with the sleuthing here. Yawll are wild.
Jun? laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:11 am

vermillionaire wrote:

All I can say is you’re CLOSE! Try a different vowel ? I’m sorry for being this way rotfl

Do we think this group of 18 is who’s left after the rose ceremony tonight?(so, everyone to move on to Ep4)? It was tonight, right?

...how about Jesse?

...or John?

Last edited by XQZME on Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:12 am

Jess?

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:13 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@ReneeM @Ladybug82 @star_D team effort here  group hug

@Joy15 per process of deduction I believe Ryan is the 2nd to last guy on the bottom row which @star_D also posted with the other tweet pic from Fleiss that makes it look like Ryan a bit more clearly  yes 

IA with @havadrpepper and @star_D about Jim possibly being one of the names as it makes the most sense that the letter after J would be e or something after e given the list is alphabetized. I also agree with @ReneeM that William is likely one of the names yes I think William may be the last name on the updated pics of 18 guys question

Labeled pic to go with my post upthread here.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 51eab3f4a83f00122a433f3c3ecb4836
my SC labeled and updated (priginally posted by @fleissmeister on twitter)

handwave great! actually i was the one who first guessed William as the last guy in both sheets. NBD..50% chance im wrong though..laugh out loud yes

btw, can someone pls fill me in...how many guys usually are on episode 3 going by past seasons?..do we have all here (18)?question

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:13 am

I was thinking Jee

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:16 am

vermillionaire wrote:

All I can say is you’re CLOSE! Try a different vowel ? I’m sorry for being this way rotfl

Jean 2.0 ? (since there is Jean B) laugh out loud OR...Jam ? giggling

Last edited by Joy15 on Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:17 am

I think the 18 guys is about right for episode 3. Rachel started with 31 and week 3 she had 19.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:19 am

How many get eliminated tonight?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:19 am

ReneeM wrote:I think the 18 guys is about right for episode 3. Rachel started with 31 and week 3 she had 19.

thanks! Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:20 am

XQZME wrote:
vermillionaire wrote:

...how about Jesse?

...or John?
Or Jon?

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
composer53
vermillionaire
justcallmegranny
teambigrach
philphan