SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 51 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by IrelandRose Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:51 am

RS says Garrett was not at MTA.
Jason was and gets eliminated before FS.

And going by his Insta story, Ryan is sailing, so looks like he wasn’t there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:36 am

timfan wrote:I do not believe that every time you go into the fantasy suite that you  have sex  it is always implied that is what happens but not always jmo
I agree. IMO, they can spend their time in the FS talking, cuddling, kissing, getting to know each other etc etc without actually having sex.  They can still get a pretty good idea of who you connect with the most.  Australian Bachelor/ettes don't even have a FS and we have a very good success rate

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:22 pm

Amethyst wrote:Does anyone know how Colton is earning a living these days? I see that he was last released from an NFL team about two years ago (in August 2016.) I realize that "former pro football player" is his job for purposes of the show, but how is he paying his bills?

Oops! I managed to answer my own question over on the Contestants forum.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4731p240-colton-underwood-sleuthing-spoilers

The short version is that he sold his Washington, Illinois restaurant in April, and is likely currently living on the proceeds from that along with his BiP income.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:32 pm

I was looking at the TMZ pics again because someone mentioned the "final rose". I noticed that I don't see a rose in Garrett's lapel. His back is turned in most of the pics, but there is one pic where the view is clear, and a couple others where you can see the white handkerchief with no red above it. Can anyone else see a red rose on his lapel? If he is not wearing the final rose, then these pics were taken before the proposal. Doesn't mean he's not F1, just means it's not conclusive he is F1? IMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:30 pm

SFoster wrote:I was looking at the TMZ pics again because someone mentioned the "final rose". I noticed that I don't see a rose in Garrett's lapel. His back is turned in most of the pics, but there is one pic where the view is clear, and a couple others where you can see the white handkerchief with no red above it. Can anyone else see a red rose on his lapel? If he is not wearing the final rose, then these pics were taken before the proposal. Doesn't mean he's not F1, just means it's not conclusive he is F1? IMO

I think maybe he took it off cause they were done filming the proposal at that point? No idea... those roses don't seem that stable anyway, laugh out loud

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:40 pm

I think they use silk ones now. That came out during Rachel's season. They are not real roses anymore, I think it was discussed here during Rachel's season. Maybe I should say JMO.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:38 pm

The part where the lead gives the final rose to the F1 is probably after the congrat's and pictures right after the proposal. They regroup and shoot that scene where they claim there is one more thing, and they give them the final rose.

I don't think they'd be making out, while everyone else is standing around chatting, if he wasn't the F1 IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The part where the lead gives the final rose to the F1 is probably after the congrat's and pictures right after the proposal. They regroup and shoot that scene where they claim there is one more thing, and they give them the final rose.

I don't think they'd be making out, while everyone else is standing around chatting, if he wasn't the F1 IMHO.

This is probably true, but I still think that is very sad to be taking all these pics for the family photo album/mementos and not even be wearing your final rose. That's just me, I guess.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:34 pm

These are probably just production people taking the pics. They could probably care less if there is a rose on the lapel or not. The official photos will have a rose on his lapel and those will be the photos Becca and Garrett will have for the "photo album". Of course, some of their friends from production will probably share these photos with them as well. These photos with production appear to be more of the casual type of photo. Nothing wrong with having that type of photo as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:33 pm

Hypothetical question:  If Becca would have found out about Garrett's instagram activity right after the fantasy suite dates, do you think she would have....

A. Chose Garrett anyway

B. Picked Blake

C. Left alone

I would love to know Becca's "real" thoughts on this, but I don't think we will ever know. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:37 pm

I honestly think she would have still chosen Garrett. She was gaga over him since night one. JMHO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:50 pm

Diana wrote:I honestly think she would have still chosen Garrett. She was gaga over him since night one. JMHO
IMO she would have still chosen Garrett. She was glowing at the MTA.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 51 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+113
Stacia620
Just Looking
Amethyst
wishesfireworks
Fermont girl