SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 51 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 29 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:16 pm

I wonder if Becca told them that she doesn't feel comfortable getting another proposal on tv? That might be why they're talking about ending the dating. I would welcome that. I'm tired of the proposal after way too short of a time.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15329

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:21 pm

I personally think Millsy is starting a misinformation campaign. No proposal works in the international franchises, as we can see from their success, however I simply can't see MF and company being ok with lets date at the end of a Bachelorette season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:41 pm

I agree. They’re going to play up the “I don’t want anyone to feel pressured to propose” angle and that there might not be a proposal. And then at the end, she’ll get engaged. Can’t see them letting her say she’s engaged in her first rounds of interviews. The tease that it won’t happen and it’s not expected this season will make it even better in their eyes when it does. I just hope if it does happen, the guy is serious this time around.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:45 pm

It's not MF's dream nor purpose not to have the proposal. I would be surprised if that changed.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:57 pm

Probably but they did let it happen twice before. In Charlie's season where it worked and Jen's season where it didn't. I just hope that it might happen after the huge amount of criticism they've gotten for airing the breakup. Not holding my breath, though. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15329

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:15 pm

albean99 wrote:Probably but they did let it happen twice before. In Charlie's season where it worked and Jen's season where it didn't. I just hope that it might happen after the huge amount of criticism they've gotten for airing the breakup. Not holding my breath, though. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 4256136633

The proposal as requirement did not happen until DeAnna. Jesse, Charlie, Travis, Lawrence, Brad 1.0 had no proposal.

I think after Arie made the proposal a complete joke they would do well to not highlight it for at least a season. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:43 pm

I thought this would be fun. Let’s guess what color dress Becca will be wearing tomorrow night. Do y’all think she will wear the same dress from the ATFR show when she met some of the guys or a new one? If new, what color? I say black!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:56 pm

Something metallic and shimmery.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:08 pm

White or silver metallic
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I personally think Millsy is starting a misinformation campaign. No proposal works in the international franchises, as we can see from their success, however I simply can't see MF and company being ok with lets date at the end of a Bachelorette season.

The Proposal may not be a requirement BUT, IMO, Mills & Co made an example of Juan Pablo to make it clear what could happen if a lead didn't propose. They didn't just drive a bus over JP with that edit - it was a Mack Truck that was back-up up a couple of times to make sure the point came across. What lead would risk that kind of treatment?
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:46 pm

@eirekay I totally agree. I'll never believe it's ok not to propose, in MF's mind he wants a wedding on the ATFR there's no way IMO he would settle for a no proposal. That's why I think Millsy is up to something. We know from previous contestants and most recently Jason Mesnick live twitter Q&A they may not force anyone but the pressure is intense. Along with what I believe is manipulation, they'll get what they want and won't give up until they are satisfied.

As for the dress, IA something shiney for sure. I'm going with either black or silver, since she already wore gold.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Kaitlyn-bristowe-bachelorette-sequin-gowns-620x413

celebuzz.com

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:58 pm

I elect a shimmery metallic turquoise green to highlight her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 51 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 29 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+113
Stacia620
Just Looking
Amethyst
wishesfireworks
Fermont girl