SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 57 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 36 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorFinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:46 am

sanlee088 wrote: Didn’t she just ask him what she did wrong. So he asks to talk to her and she says don’t touch me and walks away. dizzy

She wasn't talking to him. She was talking to a producer.

Aria

Back to top Go down

BachelorFinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:47 am

Doats wrote:How can Chris keep saying this isn't edited when the ring disappear halfway through...
I thought I saw her take it off and put it on the coffee table

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:47 am

Kashathediva wrote:What I totally don't understand is why if she is upset is she allowing a) the cameras to keep rolling (remember other cast have told them to stop) b) not taken her own crap and walked out??? 
I would have thrown the ring. Grabbed my bags told them all to fork themselves and be gone. DUN>

From what I've read all season RE couldn't do what he wanted to do without TPTB holding his hand and giving him permission so I think that should be allowed to her also!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:47 am

Becca kept classy and handled that as best as she could under the circumstances. Bravo to her and strong women! :claphands
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:48 am

Kolormiblnd wrote:
sosleepy wrote:He can’t even shed a tear. He’s so gross.

I hope Lauren’s mama sits her down and tries to talk some sense into her.
Why? She is in love and moving to Arizona.

for now.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  BachelorFinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1f49c

BachelorFinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 8367-910 BachelorFinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 I_got_13 BachelorFinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 E5kqdm15 BachelorFinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:48 am

I so have to disagree. Becca tried to leave and Arie said he would, so once she let herself go, he like the creep he is gives her enough time to start breaking down then comes back and follows her around.

If Arie the creep had left, they could have filmed her crying all they wanted.

Is nothing ever Arie's fault, like ever?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:48 am

Sprite wrote:
Aria wrote:Sean just tweeted that he doesn't like this and it should not have been filmed. 

Arie's number one supporter is turning on him.

I don't think Sean was his #1 supporter. He has been pretty quiet on the subject all season. I don't think Sean is all that surprised. Arie may be his Bachelor friend, but I think Sean knows how Arie is with women. 

Arie is even more of a d*ck for keeping coming back to get more of Becca's reaction on camera. He is trash....although trash isn't as dirty as he is.

Yeah, he's the biggest producer pet there ever was. I think it killed him that he had such low ratings and wanted to produce an episode that would get people to remember him.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:48 am

I would have punched him. Becca has far more restraint than me.

BachelorFinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 87b72b10 BachelorFinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 86669110 BachelorFinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:48 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I would have left. Walked out, I don't care if I was in the middle of nowhere. I'd be gone. No way would I let those producers get all that on film.

Easy to be logical hard to do imo

Just like Lauren should have kicked him to the curb but she didn’t

Hard to do because of the dotted line. That's it in a nutshell.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:48 am

Alanna wrote:Where is Becca supposed to go though? Jump into the pool and try to swim away? Fly off of the stone wall that surrounds the house? Aren't these shv's very secluded?

Yeah. This isn't real life. She's far from home in a random house, on a random street. Completely unrealistic to expect her to walk out. She probably doesn't even have her phone.

BachelorFinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:48 am

My impression is that Becca was not surprised by this or upset for that matter. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:49 am

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Becca knew everything. Knew he called her, knew he was struggeling, knew right after the Vegas trip, it was over

I think there are degrees of knowing. He could technically tell her but phrase it so it doesn't seem so bad...which is what I think he did. He downplayed everything because clearly if he had told her the truth, she wouldn't have stayed with him. He is a total d*ck. Needle D*CK!!! Too bad they didn't put that on a t-shirt and give it out to the audience for the AFTR.

While I'm watching him break up with her, it seems like she's not getting it and it's pretty clear to me he's breaking up with her. So I'm pretty sure he probably made himself clear about the truth on Lauren. Knowing that why would she stay with him. JMO

Last edited by pbmax on Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 57 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 36 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
justcallmegranny
Nibbles22
ironcat
kraft33
crunchette
Ayana
locoforbach
KK4
mysthelma
XQZME
Luvstruck